Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:18:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIQ] Artiqox - Blockchain Intelligence  (Read 19623 times)
gratiolex

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:33:43 AM

Edit: And good luck with your ICO!
With my ICO? What are you talking about?
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
artiqox (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 11:40:12 AM

If Bitcointalk doesn't matter much to you, why this thread?
It is nearly impossible to do any business in the crypto world without a BCT thread. We didn't want to prematurely announce anything here without having everything up and running. It's chicken and egg...I know. But we felt this was the way we wanted to do this.

And yes, have a great day.  Smiley
materazi

Activity: 694
Merit: 10

In Nervos we trust.

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:45:06 AM

Russian translated reserved
esvictorgc

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:49:06 AM

I think everyone has it's own opinion on that. We were public all time on twitter, telegram, facebook and reddit and we made announcements all over the place. I know for some folks Bitcointalk is the navel of the world, for us it's not! But ofc we knew that posts like this will be published in here! Thanks for your opinion! Have a good day.  Wink
If Bitcointalk doesn't matter much to you, why this thread?
You knew, and the answer is essentially nothing, because "we were public all time on telegram" - seriously? And how can a third-party man come directly into the telegram group, it even sounds funny.
The only relatively real way of the above is reddit.
Creating a group in the social network without any promotion - it will be seen only by familiar people of the coin creators.
But if the policy of your project is: "some folks" from Bitcointalk will receive an announcement in a few months later, unlike all the others, it is strange to expect a warm welcome here.
Have a good day.  Wink

You can ask the 730 third-party men currently in telegram how the found this coin. Just magic!
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 12:47:47 PM

After read you vision through visionpaper.
What is your next real target?
As i see in your roadmap via trello, you have a plan in Q2 2018 to get new partnership.
Imo, if it's related to AI, realistic target which can be implemented with your vision are mills.
Is those plan already done or still in approaching process?

Btw, Your have an interesting project.

(Can i reserve for indonesia translation?)

Makrochain - Artiqox

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 12:53:18 PM

After read you vision through visionpaper.
What is your next real target?
As i see in your roadmap via trello, you have a plan in Q2 2018 to get new partnership.
Imo, if it's related to AI, realistic target which can be implemented with your vision are mills.
Is those plan already done or still in approaching process?

Btw, Your have an interesting project.

(Can i reserve for indonesia translation?)
Our visionpaper is basically a brief look into the project. The 3 pillars, which are linked in here, are a more in depth look into the project. Our next target is getting the team fully filled, start working on the Q2 tasks and adding some more into the roadmap after the team brainstormed together and has spoken about some things.

We are really at the beginning but we are making great progress, so we don't rush things and take our time to get things done right.
Thank you for your response.

(sure you can)
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 01:01:08 PM

Our visionpaper is basically a brief look into the project. The 3 pillars, which are linked in here, are a more in depth look into the project. Our next target is getting the team fully filled, start working on the Q2 tasks and adding some more into the roadmap after the team brainstormed together and has spoken about some things.

We are really at the beginning but we are making great progress, so we don't rush things and take our time to get things done right.
Thank you for your response.

(sure you can)

When i realize this, you know.. when it's implemented it will no boundaries in the future. it will can touch all sector.

(To whom i reserve for translation? And how to reserve it?)

Lambido

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:09:08 PM

This looks interesting
pmf026

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

I wish it was ASIC resistant ,
So in other words you want the network to be as inefficient and as slow as possible? Logic?

Why not say: I want it to be asic resistant so that my shit cpu could find a block with high reward every now and then, so I could make a quick $$$ by dumping mined coins on some exchange?
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:51:18 PM

OMG 1.9 Th of Scrypt Power mining this one,
One L3+ is mining only 500 coins at day, lol, im out from mining, is cheaper buy on exchange  Grin
josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:18:29 PM

I'm in.Nice project. Roll Eyes

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
Makrochain - Artiqox

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 08:03:06 PM

OMG 1.9 Th of Scrypt Power mining this one,
One L3+ is mining only 500 coins at day, lol, im out from mining, is cheaper buy on exchange  Grin

Yes sometimes it's hard to mine!  Grin
esvictorgc

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:04:05 PM

Very thrilling project. This has just begun, but It has all the ingredients to be a x100 coin. Eager to see more exchanges and development.
Azima85

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:13:15 PM

Hello, interesting idea..but I see almost no development team on your website, and the roadmap states that in Q3 "new technologies will be added to the blockchain", so are there some more specific details about what these technologies could be?
Makrochain - Artiqox

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:31:08 AM

Hello, interesting idea..but I see almost no development team on your website, and the roadmap states that in Q3 "new technologies will be added to the blockchain", so are there some more specific details about what these technologies could be?

Hi and thank you for your reply. That is true, as i mentioned before in here, we are still building the team. The roadmap is not final yet as you can read in "About the roadmap" on Trello. Grin

This is the temporary roadmap for the Artiqox project.

All dates for the announced goals will be replaced with the correct version after the "Initial Full Team Meeting" Checkbox in the Q2 Build Team card is checked.
Since Artiqox is a highly dynamic and innovative project, the roadmap will be constantly updated and new additions are going to be added.

So no, we can't give you more specific details on that yet. Neither do we have contacted Startups yet, so there is no problem we have to solve right now with our blockchain. The project is still at the beginning and things take time. We don't really give us the pressure of the "x100 profit in 10 days"-projects. We have achieved a lot in the last couple months and we will continue our way like we started it, calm and professional. Smiley

I hope your question is answered with this post. If you have more questions, feel free to ask them. Cheesy
armyman

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:32:33 AM

So if I understand this correctly AIQ is a coin that will be used to finance AI startups?
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:42:13 AM

I am very interesting about the purpose of the project. Striving for AIQ to become one of the largest innovation centers in the world, and AIQ is required to have unique features and solutions in the field of artificial intelligence using Blockchain technology. The project will "adapt AIQ to the needs, wants and challenges of AI-based products and services." Does it also mean that the project must continually improve and develop technology to meet the needs, challenges and services based on AI? Are you ready?
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:48:54 AM

Lately there is more and more project that implementing an AI in their blockchain.
That is a prove that AI is changing the way of blockchain technology to a better future.
I think Artiqox is making a good decision when implementing the AI in their project.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Makrochain - Artiqox

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:01:02 AM

So if I understand this correctly AIQ is a coin that will be used to finance AI startups?

This is one of our 3 project pillars, right!

Does it also mean that the project must continually improve and develop technology to meet the needs, challenges and services based on AI? Are you ready?
When the team is filled up complete and we have our necessary platforms ready, which is not our momentary temporary homepage ofc, then we are ready. And yes, Artiqox has to continually improve and develop new technologies. I think that should be the goal of every project in crypto and in the A.I. industry. Never stand still!

Lately there is more and more project that implementing an AI in their blockchain.
That is a prove that AI is changing the way of blockchain technology to a better future.
I think Artiqox is making a good decision when implementing the AI in their project.
And that is the reasons why we don't see other AI crypto related projects as competitors. We know that the AI sector will be one of the biggest industries in the near and far future, there are not enough projects out there like our. I personally don't like the term competitor, I think all the crypto projects should learn from each other and should see others as helping hands. Everyone is seeing the trading, but cryptoprojects are so much more than the numbers on the exchanges!
rudrow

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:08:53 AM

Why did we apply to exchanges in this early stage?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: