Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:51:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform | The US Strategic Partner of Huobi  (Read 4776 times)
Marriot

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:24:56 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2022, 01:16:17 PM by mprep

HBUS has the right point of view about Combating Money Laundering, Terrorism, Financing and Sanctions Evasion!
Like physical cash, virtual currencies are susceptible to abuse by money launderers, terrorists and sanctioned persons. HBUS as a FinCEN-registered MSB is strongly committed to complying with all Anti-Money Laundering / Counter-Financing of Terrorism (“AML/CFT”) and OFAC legal requirements. Among other AML/CFT policies, procedures, and controls, all HBUS employees must undergo a pre-employment background check and routine AML/CFT training. HBUS also maintains comprehensive Customer Identification Program, AML Program and strong sanctions list screening and transaction monitoring practices to identify, investigate, report and block suspicious accounts and assets.

HBUS — A Pioneer for Corporate Responsibility in the Blockchain Ecosystem
https://medium.com/hbus-official/hbus-a-pioneer-for-corporate-responsibility-in-the-blockchain-ecosystem-d8a77e1ac077
HBUS is committed to legal compliance and upholding the highest ethical standards in every aspect.

HBUS has the right point of view about Combating Money Laundering, Terrorism, Financing and Sanctions Evasion!
Like physical cash, virtual currencies are susceptible to abuse by money launderers, terrorists and sanctioned persons. HBUS as a FinCEN-registered MSB is strongly committed to complying with all Anti-Money Laundering / Counter-Financing of Terrorism (“AML/CFT”) and OFAC legal requirements. Among other AML/CFT policies, procedures, and controls, all HBUS employees must undergo a pre-employment background check and routine AML/CFT training. HBUS also maintains comprehensive Customer Identification Program, AML Program and strong sanctions list screening and transaction monitoring practices to identify, investigate, report and block suspicious accounts and assets.
https://medium.com/hbus-official/hbus-on-combating-money-laundering-terrorism-financing-and-sanctions-evasion-c0d62789ab24

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RayXX18

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:34:33 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2022, 01:16:47 PM by mprep

https://medium.com/hbus-official/hbus-on-combating-money-laundering-terrorism-financing-and-sanctions-evasion-c0d62789ab24
I read this article, a rather interesting and correct attitude of the company to such problems

https://medium.com/hbus-official/hbus-a-pioneer-for-corporate-responsibility-in-the-blockchain-ecosystem-d8a77e1ac077
HBUS is committed to legal compliance and upholding the highest ethical standards in every aspect.
"Conducting business with integrity means to us the following things:

We sustain the trust of our retail traders, market makers, institutional partners, regulators and the wider virtual currency communities
We protect legitimate individual and business in markets we operate from money laundering, terrorism financing and other financial crimes, and
We help build confidence in the long-term prospect of blockchain technology among the general public.
That’s why we want to serve you as HBUS, built on transparency and trust."

Interesting information about Market Manipulation Prevention

WhiteRed44

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:44:29 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2022, 01:17:07 PM by mprep

HBUS and other virtual currency industry participants share the common goal to ensure that our markets operate in a fair and transparent way free of fraud and manipulation. HBUS policies prohibit all HBUS employees from creating personal accounts on the HBUS platform. HBUS employees are also prohibited from using inside or proprietary information to trade virtual currencies anywhere.

"Conducting business with integrity means to us the following things:

We sustain the trust of our retail traders, market makers, institutional partners, regulators and the wider virtual currency communities
We protect legitimate individual and business in markets we operate from money laundering, terrorism financing and other financial crimes, and
We help build confidence in the long-term prospect of blockchain technology among the general public.
That’s why we want to serve you as HBUS, built on transparency and trust."
We help build confidence in the long-term prospect of blockchain technology among the general public - this is very important in modern society these days!

HBUS — The Importance of Community
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*CtZQ7fAo89ZvW0BCF7i2QA.jpeg
https://medium.com/hbus-official/hbus-the-importance-of-community-ec5b61910099

basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:50:03 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2022, 01:26:10 PM by mprep

HBUS and other virtual currency industry participants share the common goal to ensure that our markets operate in a fair and transparent way free of fraud and manipulation. HBUS policies prohibit all HBUS employees from creating personal accounts on the HBUS platform. HBUS employees are also prohibited from using inside or proprietary information to trade virtual currencies anywhere.
Additionally, the dedicated compliance function at HBUS will conduct surveillance of trading activity on the platform for various forms of manipulative or deceptive conducts. Findings of potential violations may be referred to appropriate regulators and result in permanent account suspension.

HBUS seems to be the most secure exchange to be hitting the market in 2018 and in this case they are waiting for a very good year!

Many times, virtual currency platforms focus all their efforts on things such as compliance, security, listings without giving thought to branding, messaging and “softer” aspects of a company.

HBUS Protecting Your Privacy to their website and customers who use their services!

ellleM

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:57:04 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2022, 01:31:41 PM by mprep

HBUS Protecting Your Privacy to their website and customers who use their services!
"HBUS respects and protects the privacy of visitors to our website and our customers who use our services. Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience."

"Here at HBUS, we seek to be a community-centric virtual currency platform, and that is why we will begin to conduct regular events in San Francisco and Silicon Valley to help educate those who currently do not use blockchain-enabled technologies to explore the topic as well as to provide a place where more seasoned traders can come together and have thought-provoking dialogues about where the future of the industry is headed."

SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:07:31 PM

"Here at HBUS, we seek to be a community-centric virtual currency platform, and that is why we will begin to conduct regular events in San Francisco and Silicon Valley to help educate those who currently do not use blockchain-enabled technologies to explore the topic as well as to provide a place where more seasoned traders can come together and have thought-provoking dialogues about where the future of the industry is headed."
"We are first and foremost a people and community-centric platform and that is why we are built on transparency and trust. We are creating an HBUS nation with shared community-centric core values. To learn more about our upcoming events planned, follow us on our Telegram here."
derekeaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:13:36 PM

And where is the headquarters of the company who knows?
AbrammFry

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:16:31 PM

Headquartered in San Francisco, CA. Exclusive US strategic partner of Huobi.
Calisto34

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:19:37 PM

Why Huobi company should interest people, I have not heard of her before.
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:21:58 PM

Why Huobi company should interest people, I have not heard of her before.
Huobi is one of the world’s leading virtual currency service provider.
bertramSky

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:25:52 PM

Based on what I read about the project, it seemed to me interesting. It would be nice to learn about professional advantages among other similar projects.
WhiteRed44

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:30:02 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2022, 01:34:26 PM by mprep

Based on what I read about the project, it seemed to me interesting. It would be nice to learn about professional advantages among other similar projects.
To be Exclusive US strategic partner of Huobi already a big advantage Wink

HBUS — On Creating A Culture of Transparency
https://medium.com/hbus-official/hbus-on-creating-a-culture-of-transparency-c314480def92

member33

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:33:30 PM

Customer support is available 24/7 to respond to all your questions
aquacharls

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:34:45 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2022, 01:26:02 PM by mprep

"All of our efforts during our initial launch are to build a brand around transparency and trust. After all, in HBUS we trust, is pretty catchy, isn’t it?

Today, we would like to focus in on the topic of transparency."

HBUS applies advanced cold wallet technology and security best practices to protect our customers’ virtual currencies

RayXX18

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:42:00 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2022, 01:33:03 PM by mprep

"All of our efforts during our initial launch are to build a brand around transparency and trust. After all, in HBUS we trust, is pretty catchy, isn’t it?

The definition of “transparent” according to the Merriam-Webster dictionary is as follows:

a : free from pretense or deceit : frank
b : easily detected or seen through : obvious
c : readily understood
d : characterized by visibility or accessibility of information especially concerning business practices

HBUS applies advanced cold wallet technology and security best practices to protect our customers’ virtual currencies
Rigorous virtual currency selection framework and strong commitment to legal compliance

olegkrouk

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:44:48 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2022, 01:31:51 PM by mprep

Rigorous virtual currency selection framework and strong commitment to legal compliance
HBUS believes that distributed ledger technology, or blockchain, is about more than virtual currencies and ICO tokens.

The definition of “transparent” according to the Merriam-Webster dictionary is as follows:

d : characterized by visibility or accessibility of information especially concerning business practices
"Being transparent firstly according to definition (a) means free from pretense or deceit. That being said, we seek to never lie to each other internally or lie to our customers. Our goal as a virtual currency platform is to establish a steady stream of communication between our users through social media, blog posts, customer success, etc. to make sure that nothing is off-limits in terms of questions that our community members can ask. And we believe our community deserves proper answers to their questions."

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfccEuSWsAAWfQh.jpg

mindredsoul

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:52:39 PM

https://nulltx.com/huobi-partners-with-hbus-to-venture-into-the-us-market/

Just saw the article above... wonder what the timing of the launch will be since it is delayed.
minnamoose

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:27:05 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2022, 01:29:15 PM by mprep

For me, I already signed up for their newsletter and Telegram - is there any other channel that I should be following?

i really like that a lot of virtual currency platforms realize that the U.S. is a strategic location. however, i think the problem with all the virtual currency shops setting up shop in SF is high living cost and the fact that it is hard to recruit for top talent. Anyways..

I think my main question is - when is the launch going to happen? Are any mods here?

So the HBUS.com website says: "Celebrate the HBUS launch!" Does this mean that the launch on June 15th will be happening???

can someone also tell me the framework by which the company evaluates listings?

luckyman1113

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:39:49 AM

For me, I already signed up for their newsletter and Telegram - is there any other channel that I should be following?
Of course, they also have:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HBUSOfficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/hbusofficial
Medium: https://medium.com/hbus-official
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hbus
WhiteRed44

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:43:18 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2022, 01:27:09 PM by mprep

i really like that a lot of virtual currency platforms realize that the U.S. is a strategic location. however, i think the problem with all the virtual currency shops setting up shop in SF is high living cost and the fact that it is hard to recruit for top talent. Anyways..
Of course San Francisco is an expensive place, nevertheless HBAS has a great team, as I know. Also they have great chances to become the most successful Virtual Currency Platform in 2018

"Being transparent firstly according to definition (a) means free from pretense or deceit. That being said, we seek to never lie to each other internally or lie to our customers. Our goal as a virtual currency platform is to establish a steady stream of communication between our users through social media, blog posts, customer success, etc. to make sure that nothing is off-limits in terms of questions that our community members can ask. And we believe our community deserves proper answers to their questions."
"Being transparent according to definition (b) also means that a certain connotation of transparency also means “obvious.” We believe that a lot of the fraud in the blockchain ecosystem stems from the fact that it is still a highly technical space where jargon and lingo can help obfuscate the fact that there is no underlying value in a specific blockchain product. We attempt to simplify our messaging and our user interface, in contrast, to make sure that everyone can have understand how to use our product with minimal trading."

https://nulltx.com/huobi-partners-with-hbus-to-venture-into-the-us-market/

Just saw the article above... wonder what the timing of the launch will be since it is delayed.
Huobi is set to launch a new digital currency marketplace in the US by partnering exclusively with HBUS. As reported by Finance Magnates on June 8, the Singapore-based exchange will seek to leverage its easy-to-use interface to compete with Coinbase and other leading US exchanges. In recent days, Huobi has made major moves, launching a blockchain-focused investment fund and commencing development of a blockchain platform. Huobi is the third-largest crypto exchange in the world, with a recent daily trading volume of $750 million, according to market indexing site CoinMarketCap.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: