Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:32:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform | The US Strategic Partner of Huobi  (Read 4772 times)
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 11:54:58 AM

https://nulltx.com/huobi-partners-with-hbus-to-venture-into-the-us-market/

Just saw the article above... wonder what the timing of the launch will be since it is delayed.
Huobi is set to launch a new digital currency marketplace in the US by partnering exclusively with HBUS. As reported by Finance Magnates on June 8, the Singapore-based exchange will seek to leverage its easy-to-use interface to compete with Coinbase and other leading US exchanges. In recent days, Huobi has made major moves, launching a blockchain-focused investment fund and commencing development of a blockchain platform. Huobi is the third-largest crypto exchange in the world, with a recent daily trading volume of $750 million, according to market indexing site CoinMarketCap.

Please note also I am Chinese and I verified that HBUS is a legitimate site and is partnering with HUOBI so it is not a phishing site or scam. I wanted also to make sure that everyone knows that and they can go ahead and sign up also. I also made my first Video about HBUS today so hope you like it and so it is good to go. I am also signing up as well as I like the HUOBI infrastructure in general. Here is my video;  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgns3JQXA8Q  Smiley enjoy!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sithumkezon

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:56:42 AM

HBUS strives to be a reliable and efficient marketplace for a rich selection of high-quality virtual currencies so that our users can be part of the open and competitive market that discovers blockchain assets with genuine potential to revolutionize the future of finance. In celebration of our launch, we are pleased to announce this BTC giveaway and zero fee trading promotion.
RayXX18

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:18:37 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2022, 01:30:15 PM by mprep

I think my main question is - when is the launch going to happen? Are any mods here?
Found on the site: "Due to overwhelming demand, we have to postpone our launch to accommodate the account creation requests and deposit volume. We appreciate your patience while we work hard to augment our infrastructural capacity to ensure a smooth and enjoyable launch for our customers."

So the HBUS.com website says: "Celebrate the HBUS launch!" Does this mean that the launch on June 15th will be happening???
Unfortunately HBUS has to postpone their launch to accommodate the account creation requests and deposit volume, but I'm sure soon will be a full-fledged launch! Wink

Just saw the article above... wonder what the timing of the launch will be since it is delayed.
Huobi is set to launch a new digital currency marketplace in the US by partnering exclusively with HBUS. As reported by Finance Magnates on June 8, the Singapore-based exchange will seek to leverage its easy-to-use interface to compete with Coinbase and other leading US exchanges. In recent days, Huobi has made major moves, launching a blockchain-focused investment fund and commencing development of a blockchain platform. Huobi is the third-largest crypto exchange in the world, with a recent daily trading volume of $750 million, according to market indexing site CoinMarketCap.
A Strategic Partnership for Huobi
The partnership with HBUS will give Huobi an entry into an important US market which has been dominated by a few exchanges, key among them Coinbase. Coinbase has gained millions of users by offering an easy-to-use platform and has solidified its lead through strategic partnerships and acquisitions. Huobi will, however, have an edge, as it offers more crypto assets for trading compared to Coinbase, which only offers Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
asradoni

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:29:57 PM

A Strategic Partnership for Huobi
The partnership with HBUS will give Huobi an entry into an important US market which has been dominated by a few exchanges, key among them Coinbase. Coinbase has gained millions of users by offering an easy-to-use platform and has solidified its lead through strategic partnerships and acquisitions. Huobi will, however, have an edge, as it offers more crypto assets for trading compared to Coinbase, which only offers Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash.
I'd like to hope for such an outcome of events, this is one more step in the promotion of cryptocurrencies to the masses, besides, Coinbase will soon add to its list ETC.
Marriot

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:31:20 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2022, 01:21:05 PM by mprep

Please note also I am Chinese and I verified that HBUS is a legitimate site and is partnering with HUOBI so it is not a phishing site or scam. I wanted also to make sure that everyone knows that and they can go ahead and sign up also. I also made my first Video about HBUS today so hope you like it and so it is good to go. I am also signing up as well as I like the HUOBI infrastructure in general. Here is my video;  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgns3JQXA8Q  Smiley enjoy!
Very good and informative video, well explains the project and tells about its merits!

HBUS strives to be a reliable and efficient marketplace for a rich selection of high-quality virtual currencies so that our users can be part of the open and competitive market that discovers blockchain assets with genuine potential to revolutionize the future of finance. In celebration of our launch, we are pleased to announce this BTC giveaway and zero fee trading promotion.
HBUS believes that distributed ledger technology, or blockchain, is about more than virtual currencies and ICO tokens.

Based in San Francisco, HBUS intends to expand aggressively through strategic partnerships and enticing offers. The launch date of the new platform has yet to be announced, with the company saying it had to postpone it due to overwhelming demand.

https://medium.com/hbus-official/hbus-on-creating-a-culture-of-transparency-c314480def92
Transparency according to definition (c ) is similar to definition (b) but at the same time, slightly different. Not only is transparency about being “obvious,” it is also about make sure that at first glance, the brand, mission, product, purpose are well-designed and our identity as a Company is “readily understood” instead of the opposite — readily incongruent.

flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:43:10 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2022, 01:21:28 PM by mprep

Based in San Francisco, HBUS intends to expand aggressively through strategic partnerships and enticing offers. The launch date of the new platform has yet to be announced, with the company saying it had to postpone it due to overwhelming demand.
Once launched, HBUS promises to give away free bitcoins to the top 10,000 account holders who deposit at least the equivalent of USDT 1,000 and complete level 2 verification. The top account will receive 0.1 BTC and 100 days of zero-fee trading, and the lowest will get 0.001 BTC and 30 days of zero-fee trading.

I think my main question is - when is the launch going to happen? Are any mods here?
Found on the site: "Due to overwhelming demand, we have to postpone our launch to accommodate the account creation requests and deposit volume. We appreciate your patience while we work hard to augment our infrastructural capacity to ensure a smooth and enjoyable launch for our customers."
I'm sure that the launch will be very soon, you need to get a little patience Wink Smiley

https://medium.com/hbus-official/hbus-on-creating-a-culture-of-transparency-c314480def92
Transparency according to definition (c ) is similar to definition (b) but at the same time, slightly different. Not only is transparency about being “obvious,” it is also about make sure that at first glance, the brand, mission, product, purpose are well-designed and our identity as a Company is “readily understood” instead of the opposite — readily incongruent.
Definition (d) is something that we’ve already addressed with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy on our website at HBUS.com. Our customer success team is also right there front and center on the HBUS landing page to make sure that all of your questions are answered.

TeamRex

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:54:42 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2022, 01:21:47 PM by mprep

Very good and informative video, well explains the project and tells about its merits!
The video is very informative and interesting. Who wants to know the project better, I advise you to watch this video.

Once launched, HBUS promises to give away free bitcoins to the top 10,000 account holders who deposit at least the equivalent of USDT 1,000 and complete level 2 verification. The top account will receive 0.1 BTC and 100 days of zero-fee trading, and the lowest will get 0.001 BTC and 30 days of zero-fee trading.
Reuters reports that HBUS intends to employ over 60 people as it seeks to catch up with the established US exchanges. It also promises a thorough KYC process before users are allowed to trade, as it seeks to stay fully compliant with market regulations. An executive at HBUS who was quoted by the news service reiterated the exchange’s commitment to compliance.

HBUS - Huobi's newest exchange partner in the USA - Success is imminent China wins
https://www.acast.com/decentralizedtvaudio/hbus-huobisnewestexchangepartnerintheusa-successisimminentchinawins

basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:17:21 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2022, 01:22:10 PM by mprep

Reuters reports that HBUS intends to employ over 60 people as it seeks to catch up with the established US exchanges. It also promises a thorough KYC process before users are allowed to trade, as it seeks to stay fully compliant with market regulations. An executive at HBUS who was quoted by the news service reiterated the exchange’s commitment to compliance.
In a blog post on its Medium page, HBUS assured its users that it intends to be recognized for its transparency and trust, with the security of its users’ assets being a top priority. It will use “the same cold wallet technology, internal control processes and procedures and security best practices as those deployed by Huobi.

I found another very interesting video about HBUS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nGqHJCsxD4

HBUS - Huobi's newest exchange partner in the USA - Success is imminent China wins
https://www.acast.com/decentralizedtvaudio/hbus-huobisnewestexchangepartnerintheusa-successisimminentchinawins
"We believe in an exciting and inevitable future where everything that we do will be fundamentally touched and transformed by blockchain technology and the world will be an infinitely better place to live, work, and play."

ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:23:52 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2022, 01:22:51 PM by mprep

In a blog post on its Medium page, HBUS assured its users that it intends to be recognized for its transparency and trust, with the security of its users’ assets being a top priority. It will use “the same cold wallet technology, internal control processes and procedures and security best practices as those deployed by Huobi.
The HBUS web platform will also be protected by an advanced DDoS mitigation layer, encryption, multi-factor authentication, and inactivity timeouts.

Well said, a little humor never hurts Wink Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3aaVri8DeA
Cool video from a very popular channel RICH TV LIVE

"We believe in an exciting and inevitable future where everything that we do will be fundamentally touched and transformed by blockchain technology and the world will be an infinitely better place to live, work, and play."
"Consequently, our mission is to accelerate the growth of blockchain within the public conscience, vernacular, and culture through awareness, education, and entertainment."

SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:34:54 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2022, 01:23:23 PM by mprep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3aaVri8DeA
Cool video from a very popular channel RICH TV LIVE
Saw several of their reviews, very experienced guys with an interesting look at things Wink

"Consequently, our mission is to accelerate the growth of blockchain within the public conscience, vernacular, and culture through awareness, education, and entertainment."
"In fact, our first explicit milestone is to get 1,000,000 new folks into blockchain, bitcoin, and cryptocurrency! This is just the first of many steps!"

Well said, a little humor never hurts Wink Smiley
I always liked how this guy does his reviews, except for a bit of fun there is an interesting and informative things Smiley

"This is just the latest move by Huobi, an exchange that has continued to reinvent itself to compete with the two leading exchanges, Binance and OKEx. In April, Huobi announced that it would set up operations in London with an eye on the European crypto market."

AbrammFry08

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:39:58 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2022, 01:25:22 PM by mprep

"This is just the latest move by Huobi, an exchange that has continued to reinvent itself to compete with the two leading exchanges, Binance and OKEx. In April, Huobi announced that it would set up operations in London with an eye on the European crypto market."
"While its rivals have chosen the blockchain island of Malta, which has crypto-friendly regulations, for European expansion, Huobi has insisted that London remains the gateway to Europe, citing its own data that indicates the city has the most active crypto trading environment."

https://bitrazzi.com/hbus-huobi-is-offering-upto-0-1-btc-100-zero-fee-trading-days-at-launch/
HBUS Huobi Is Offering Up To 0.1 BTC + 100 Zero Fee Trading Days At Launch

https://www.coindesk.com/crypto-exchange-huobi-registers-with-fincen-ahead-of-us-launch/
Crypto Exchange Huobi Registers With FinCEN Ahead of US Launch

minnamoose

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:24:20 PM

Someone was asking in the Telegram group whether HBUS.com stands for Huobi U.S. but I don't think it does. Can someone else confirm? I believe that the Company wanted to distance itself from Huobi by calling itself a separate entity and not an affiliate, arm or subsidiary of any kind. I think that it's great that Coinbase is trying to expand into Asia and Huobi is trying to expand into the U.S. but in the end, I wonder if the two companies will hire native people in these geographies. I think that's the most important thing because UX/UI, marketing, need to be localized as well. It's kind of the whole Didi Chuxing versus Uber model.
mindredsoul

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:33:12 PM

I saw a lot of people posting about Elastos yesterday on Twitter. Apparently HBUS.com came out with a new form that community members can fill out called "Proof of Community." Looks cool. So is there some sort of correlation between the price of listings when looking at the number of people who have signed up on the Proof of Community form? Also, it says on the form that it is one of many different factors involved in listings. What are the others? I just feel like exchanges are being shady these days about arbitrarily listing tokens without a clear framework - such as Ethereum Classic for Coinbase.com.
minnamoose

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:54:47 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2022, 01:28:04 PM by mprep

I'm kind of new to bitcointalk.org and what really bothers me is that I keep on asking questions but no one from the moderators team answers me and then also I scroll through threads and can't find where I last left off with a question. Does the team have another mode of communication that they use more than bitcointalk? Usually a lot of websites have some sort of chat bot for customer service but HBUS.com doesn't seem to have that either. Can anyone help me? Any mods here?

Anyways, I am waiting for the launch to happen and I hope that HBUS.com also obtains a fiat to crypto license. There are also rumors of airdrops.. hope those happen sooner rather than later.

so I actually realized that I answered my own question... their Medium blog seems to be updated pretty frequently. For example, here is the link to a post that HBUS.com put out today : https://medium.com/hbus-official/hbus-our-view-on-millennial-demand-fd2cee8d70df Smiley Wink I wish they had their own YouTube channel because I am a slow reader..

Haha I actually found a couple YouTube videos that they did: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3aaVri8DeA and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-quDsVXBy64&t=1s  Cool . hope that they can include some videos on HBUS.com their website as well.

nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:48:55 AM

Just like other people here in the crypto currency community or specifically here in the HBUS community, I found and already watch their available videos on YouTube that the team did. Well, that a great move and hopefully more people will reach this. We know that the social media sites is really a great tool in reaching and connecting more of lots of people. This will make more people to know and understand much better the HBUS.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:54:20 AM

I like the promotional strategies that these two are making 0.10 BTC is huge and also the good part is the +100 days zero fee trading just by joining and invest a little pennies. I will surely wait for this project to launch bounty campaign, Interested in supporting these awesome project.

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:20:56 AM

Just like other people here in the crypto currency community or specifically here in the HBUS community, I found and already watch their available videos on YouTube that the team did. Well, that a great move and hopefully more people will reach this. We know that the social media sites is really a great tool in reaching and connecting more of lots of people. This will make more people to know and understand much better the HBUS.
Yes, it does. Especially in RICH TV channel, I always entertained by him and watch on every his ICO review, such an amazing guy. I bet Youtube is the most social media which can gain them so many efforts and audiences.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:53:01 AM

I like the promotional strategies that these two are making 0.10 BTC is huge and also the good part is the +100 days zero fee trading just by joining and invest a little pennies. I will surely wait for this project to launch bounty campaign, Interested in supporting these awesome project.
Dude, really? Just by joining and invest a little pennies? You might be wanted to recheck the first post again to see how much is your little pennies mean.  Grin
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:02:57 AM

Let's continuously share the good vibes with the project. Thepis vedio will help new participants to kjow more about the project. Familiarize and knowledgeable about the project. Thank  you so much mate for this link you share. Will look forward for more project developments.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:50:26 AM

Well actually promotional and some bonuses will be helpful for the project popularity and to catch attentions from the crypto community. Hope many will invest the project. Will keep an eye for project updates and developments.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: