Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:16:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform | The US Strategic Partner of Huobi  (Read 4771 times)
minnamoose

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:10:35 PM

Look at this promotion that was released on their twitter today. cannot believe the launch is in less than 24 hours. https://twitter.com/hbusofficial/status/1014930767481208833
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:19:24 PM

Hello! I can ask about the launch of the project? When will the sale of tokens begin and will there be any discounts or promotions regarding the purchase of your tokens?
I don't think that they were launching of the project since they were still preparing the platform first, just wait and see 1 month later.
It's very long to wait one month, it's necessary that the administrators answer the questions, and do not sit and wait for what happens one month later.

They need to have an action like some promotional activities in order for them to have more people to support the platform. One month without doing nothing can't help them and better to really think about some that can benefit both.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:51:51 PM

HBUS project is one that will be the new innovation and choice regarding currency we can enjoy the results. Although not yet for now but this will surely developed and developing since the project was thought out in mature and carefully
HBUS will surely influence greatly on the world about the crypto and make the use of it more easy for all. I think this project has gained huge interest and also has the potential to grow.

In order to achieved such goal, they need to make more strategies and also continue to discover more features to help the platform more useful in the near future. Furthermore, everything can have the potential to grow and it depends on how the team handle the development.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:08:20 PM

HBUS project is one that will be the new innovation and choice regarding currency we can enjoy the results. Although not yet for now but this will surely developed and developing since the project was thought out in mature and carefully
HBUS will surely influence greatly on the world about the crypto and make the use of it more easy for all. I think this project has gained huge interest and also has the potential to grow.

Do you predict such big activity to the project only because HBUS is a direct partner of Huobi? If so, then I don't begin to lay because of it violent hopes for him as not the fact that it will become something significant for certain.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 11:14:35 PM

I see it more to be huobi extension to the US I guess but surely more improved and possibly better in the near future I really hope they launch this soon

Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:31:20 PM

I am visiting this project after sometime as I wanted to check on it, but I don't think that much events and taking place ,there is less movement in the team.
Yes, have some changing at the team or their strategy for growth right? I think the team have a lot of working to improve their project at now.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:42:11 PM

nice promotion. want to know more details about the project. I wish many investors will find it very helpful and they will invest in it. hopefully project will announce many more features to attract investors.

It's like huobi pro which is already working since 2013 but HBUS has U.S. residents as a target market, in order word, they are launching this to reach US customers.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:13:59 AM

They have a strong and deep connection on Huobi Exchange, So I am expecting this tokens or coins could be the next hit or like sister company of Houbi exchange. I notice that they didn't still launch a bounty campaign that could attract more traders to join in right?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:22:33 AM

I see in the project writing, "HBUS is trying to be a reliable and effective market for a rich choice of high quality virtual currency." Actually, this project has met the requirements of the cryptographic market. To become a reliable market, what is HBUS special?
sour_doh

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:26:23 AM

Anyone know if they will be trade mining for their token like CoinEx or Coin Park?
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:26:24 AM

I see in the project writing, "HBUS is trying to be a reliable and effective market for a rich choice of high quality virtual currency." Actually, this project has met the requirements of the cryptographic market. To become a reliable market, what is HBUS special?

Its already special because it has big support from Huobi Exchange a famous and top exchange in the crypto market. I think the team are serious with all their plans and developments for the success of these site.
Well of course the team working behind the HBUS is serious, to reach and attain its goal towards the community. And now, we can see how the team are keep on striving to remain standing and alive in this community of crypto currencies with so many complications, competitions and hardships before to reach achievements. But I know that the HBUS potential and kick it all and show more what they can do as a virtual currency platform.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:29:52 AM

Its already special because it has big support from Huobi Exchange a famous and top exchange in the crypto market. I think the team are serious with all their plans and developments for the success of these site.
Houbi is indeed a reputable exchange and being thier partner is a huge opportunity to market thier product to every crypto investors because they can easily get the support of houbi traders.
GussyBang

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:55:18 AM

If the project has support, and by the way it has a team that constantly supports it, they will be able to achieve great results
Definitely, but there always be a risk on taking the best result, so that's why you have to believe, the power of trust is needed to keep the project live.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:09:36 AM

If the project has support, and by the way it has a team that constantly supports it, they will be able to achieve great results
Definitely, but there always be a risk on taking the best result, so that's why you have to believe, the power of trust is needed to keep the project live.

Very true, investing in crypto is risky that is why it is good to have trust in this project. Just a suggestion,better know everything like its background, its use and process so that you can know why it is happening and to stop worrying. I do hope this project will be successful soon because it has a potential and supported by Huobi exchange which is a plus factor to others.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:59:49 AM

In any financial questions there are always certain risks, there are no 100% of investments as in different branches the market can be very volatile, therefore you shouldn't dare to invest too large sums capable to cost a pretty penny.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:08:05 AM

How is it planned to increase interest in the project? Referral programs? I think this is a very common way of attracting users.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:16:37 AM

How is it planned to increase interest in the project? Referral programs? I think this is a very common way of attracting users.
I think you're right mate. It would be a good way to catch the attentions and interest of all crypto investors. By having referral programs will surely give a chance to gained enough funds for the development. Hopefully, the team will think about it and consider this so that the project will have a chance to succeed.

Sometimes referral programs can't really help a lot, but maybe giving commissions for referring investors may attract other investors to participate. I hope the team will think more ways how to improve the marketing of this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:18:55 PM

Well its not only about the support and trust which give success, they must posses the dedication to their work and show positive results in order to satisfy those who trusted them and assure the projects continuity.   

Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:57:49 PM

Yes, they are very serious and continuously promoting and creating updates for the betterment and improvements of the project. They are very competitive and aggressive in any ways. Their attitude towards on the project is very amazing that they only think ghe the good result and outcome of their works.
I agree that the team are aggressive because they are offering zero fees of trading and a chance to earned btc for those who have invested at least 1000 worth of tokens. But other than that, there is no other kind of marketing that the team have done to make this project be liked by the investors.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 04:14:11 PM

nice promotion. want to know more details about the project. I wish many investors will find it very helpful and they will invest in it. hopefully project will announce many more features to attract investors.
All the official information of HBUS was listed in their official website also they have launched the BTC give away program where we can win upto 0.1 BTC along with 100 days of Zero free trading.

means they are going to pay in btc or what? should I need to invest their? I cant undertand.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: