Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:32:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Preico] Laccoin | Alternative to Banking Industry | Index Fund  (Read 2085 times)
Laccoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:25:18 AM

LACCOIN will provide access to the current banking services and new cryptocurrency card payment system through the use of mobile devices that will result in a more significant penetration rate than the bank.

Yes, that is the plan. Thanks for the comment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patriknilen

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:38:00 PM

Do you think you can get a hard cap? Your hard cap is $ 30 Million USD, I think it is very high target.
Do you have any plan to get the target? has any investment or investment funds to your project?

Do you think you can get a hard cap?

If we do well in the Pre ICO, I believe the hard cap is well within reach.  

Do you have any plan to get the target?

Yes, we have decided to delay the launch of our public ICO after our Pre ICO so we can complete our app and then go into full marketing mode the day after we finish the Pre ICO. To promote highlight and talk with as many people as we can about our project.

any investment or investment funds to your project?

A successful campaign to us is if we reach the soft cap as then we have all the necessary pieces to go forward. As for private investment, we are continually talking to banks and private pools of HNWI (High Net Worth individuals) to get involved with our project.

Thanks for those questions as they were really good.
sound is great. I thinks with your hard work, your project will get hard cap very quickly.
If you complete your app, you can get hard cap only in 20 days. I think so
Boing7898

Activity: 686
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:24:14 PM

Is it possible to use LACCOIN in regular online shopes? If so, how about problem of volatility? Volatility - main proplem of cryptocurrencies.
maknyos

Activity: 610
Merit: 250

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:37:45 AM

where is the link of whitepaper?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:08:40 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 06:25:08 AM by termion

where is the link of whitepaper?

WHITEPAPER  - https://app.box.com/s/dsdgysn33e7qntd91sxtm0yvpggpgitv

WEBSITE - http://laccoin.io

Please, see correct version of whitepaper on official website. Whitepaper - subject to change, and link maybe sometimes incorrect in Bitcointalk.
Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:03:42 AM

Whom does LACCOIN see as its main competitors? What about main competitive advantages? I hope that the developers already made a market analysis.
Laccoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 04:15:56 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 08:02:21 AM by Laccoin

Is it possible to use LACCOIN in regular online shopes? If so, how about problem of volatility? Volatility - main proplem of cryptocurrencies.

This is a section from our article on medium where we explain how we grapple with the central problem of volatility in the market. Other token issuers burn coins as a way to decrease supply to boost their share price artificially as a way to bring value to the people that have their tokens. We, on the other hand, are worried about price stability more than the price. Makers of Cryptocurrency need to understand that they need to act as a central authority in their ecosystem. The ability to create and issue cryptocurrencies gives them that ability to do that. To be that a central authority that can bring price stability. 

A mandate to guarantee the currency’s stability is required for cryptocurrencies to become mass adopted. The word issuer reminds people too much of banks or central bank authorities. Cryptocurrencies also need to have elastic qualities like fiat dollars. Fiat dollars need to adjust to the supply as a means of payment that’s in line with transaction demands. Laccoin will expand our base monetary supply buy purchasing LAC tokens at market rates on the secondary markets. This is one avenue that creates price stability. This also maximizes the rewards for people using Laccoin which achieves a certain amount of price-stability, and serving as a store of value.

Volatility, upside or downside, creates an unstable value for the end user. As previously mentioned, Laccoin will buy tokens in the open market for rewards those rewards will also be distributed to the LAC Union Wealth Fund.

Laccoin will be able to buy back coin in high frequencies, particularly in times of market stress but also in times of normalcy. The Elasticity Reserve Fund will also take into account the unsold coins from the public ICO, and shift them towards the elasticity reserve. The elasticity reserve within the company has a capacity of up to 12% of the total supply for liquidity and elasticity demands. The higher the rate of LAC adoption, the lower the need for Laccoin to hold substantial reserves, as increase in usage creates stability.

Thanks for the question.
Laccoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 04:34:31 AM

Whom does LACCOIN see as its main competitors? What about main competitive advantages? I hope that the developers already made a market analysis.

There are a handful of companies that have cryptocurrency debit cards, but there still isn't enough companies doing that.  In regards to our debit cards, there are some companies such as Tenx, Cashaa, Paycent, and Monaco that issue cryptocurrency debit cards. If we take into account our P2P Social Loans and Union of Wealth Fund (Index Fund) with the cryptocurrency debit cards and then add our region of focus for our primary market the Latin American Caribbean region, we don't have competitors.

Thanks for the question.

Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:29:38 AM

There are a handful of companies that have cryptocurrency debit cards, but there still isn't enough companies doing that.  In regards to our debit cards, there are some companies such as Tenx, Cashaa, Paycent, and Monaco that issue cryptocurrency debit cards. If we take into account our P2P Social Loans and Union of Wealth Fund (Index Fund) with the cryptocurrency debit cards and then add our region of focus for our primary market the Latin American Caribbean region, we don't have competitors.

Thanks for the question.

Thanks for answer. Are you planning to create your own exchange for the LAC region? The first step is a wallet, the second is a exchange. In my opinion, quite a logical step.
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:49:39 AM

I love this project, hopefully it will do all it promises. Kudos to the group.
Gabriellla

Activity: 214

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:08:05 PM

The business strategy is well crafted and the revenue model well constructed. A robust team with the excellent experience and business profile. Good luck guys.
mixelalex

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:21:59 PM

Don't see any links on account in social networks and there is too low activity level. Where can I find chat or something with the latest news?
Laccoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:49:45 AM

I love this project, hopefully it will do all it promises. Kudos to the group.

Appreciate the positive feedback. 
milomeo

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:59:11 AM

project with a name that is not much different from Bcash, but I'm not sure the price can compete with Bcash, I'm very curious about the next promotion program of this project, hopefully getting better
windfaraday

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:08:45 AM

project with a name that is not much different from Bcash, but I'm not sure the price can compete with Bcash, I'm very curious about the next promotion program of this project, hopefully getting better
Yes you are right dude. This concept of the project is often offered in another project, because of that the team and developer must work hard to promote and give interesting ofference to make investors want to buy this token. The pre sale will be begin in 1st September 2018 and the main sale begin in 1st November 2018, so there is so many times to team and developer to develop this project and make investors interested with this project and then this project can reach its hard cap $30million.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
milomeo

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:19:30 AM

I will be hoping that there will be a bounty for this project, bounty program is perfect for a project like this one.
Laccoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 04:24:42 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 04:35:55 AM by Laccoin

Don't see any links on account in social networks and there is too low activity level. Where can I find chat or something with the latest news?

Our social media links are listed on the first page of the ANN and our Bounty thread.

Telegram Group: https://t.me/LaccoinEnglish
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/Laccoin
Medium Channel: https://medium.com/@laccoin
Twitter Channel: https://twitter.com/LACCOIN
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Laccoin
Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4508112.msg40591397#msg40591397

All message are broadcast at the same time through all social medium channels. Combined together through all social media networks we have a quality following of 10k.

Thanks for the comment. Cheers

Laccoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 04:25:34 AM

I will be hoping that there will be a bounty for this project, bounty program is perfect for a project like this one.

We have a bounty running as we speak. You can find it here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4508112.msg40591397#msg40591397

Thanks for the question. Cheers
Laccoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 04:35:27 AM

Thanks for the question.

Thanks for answer. Are you planning to create your own exchange for the LAC region? The first step is a wallet, the second is a exchange. In my opinion, quite a logical step.

Varyg, We have discussed it with our team at length.  If we can get to our third part of our ecosystem the Wealth Fund and it runs how we want it to run, then we will most certainly look at bringing a low-cost exchange to the region. Anything that brings the masses into our community meaning the cryptocurrency world help brings about price stability to everyone. It is a win-win for everyone. Until then we will use other exchanges to do float our token on.

Thanks for the question Varyg. Enjoy the day.
quynhcoi

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:56:09 AM

looking amazing project,, nice and attractive team.. Good luck for future
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: