Bitcoin Forum
November 14, 2018, 02:51:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FIAT CURRENCY VS CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 772 times)
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:00:48 PM

I believe we are the pioneers for the future of digital currency. Government takes time. We need to be patient, it may take a couple of years for full main stream adoption but FIAT will become digital soon.
all that is said is not wrong only we are too early to ensure that crypto is the currency of the future. why i say like this? because everything is possible in the digital world. we should just follow the existing developments
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:19:09 PM

Very interesting story you have, but I want to tell you about a different point of view. Imagine, a dollar would absorb bitcoin. All American public debt will go to bitcoin. All bitcoin capitalization will be equal to the debt obligations of the Us Fund. On the one hand it is difficult to believe, but in fact it is possible to plan America's plan to avoid the default of America.
Yes its possible but yet today its impossible, because government cant control it. And as we can see, todays technology is upgrading, so the future of crypto currency might be bright, and because of that, crypto might be bigger. So the government will be much more scared because people will definitely used crypto currency than fiat money. And it will never be possible for crypto to be accepted by the government, because of its characteristics.

jeni99

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:29:52 PM

it can not be rejected by humans because of the digital age shift and automatically and willingly or unwillingly the fiat currency will be replaced by the virtual currency and perhaps every country will make its own virtual currency and bitcoin and ethereum will be gold and silver.

Tylev

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:38:10 PM

Decentralized crypto currency in no way can completely displace the national paper money. All these arguments about this are not based on anything. This crypto currency can only go in parallel with national money. Therefore, they will not conflict, but peacefully co-exist, complementing each other. Replace the crypto currency is only capable of centralized crypto currency of a particular state. And then I do not believe that it can even be in the relatively distant future.

mahilchii

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:49:19 PM

Yep, your post has all the relevant and sufficient points to support crypto currency. Good post and I like it, the fiat is outdated now and the latest or advanced currency is crypto as per my understanding. It may take some years to adopt crypto as a part of their life like fiat but it will some day will become true. I believe crypto will rule the world in another 5 to 10 years instead of fiat.

BlackRose220

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:19:28 PM

Fiat currency will always have the availability around the world. Crypto currency is new and its getting better.
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:35:14 PM

With cryptocurrencies, our fonds are perfectly secured and decentralized. We are the only ones who got the digital wallets’ keys and so-called third parties can’t reach them if we do not store those keys somewhere in the Internet, where the bad guys can  steal our data. If we try to compare cryptocurrency to fiat, that’s what we can see.
edsnowangel

Activity: 252
Merit: 36

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 04:54:04 PM

With cryptocurrencies, our fonds are perfectly secured and decentralized. We are the only ones who got the digital wallets’ keys and so-called third parties can’t reach them if we do not store those keys somewhere in the Internet, where the bad guys can  steal our data. If we try to compare cryptocurrency to fiat, that’s what we can see.

I prefer using crypto rather than fiat but let's admit the fact the FIAT will always be in the world because it's the real world where it has physical appearance but if crypto will  be accepted as  payment then this will be a good idea but then in terms of profitability and usefulness I prefer crypto since it is available globally.

⬤ ────────  CITOWISE  ──────── ⬤ 
✦  iOS App ✦  DEVELOPING CRYPTOPAYMENTS INFRASTRUCTURE. ✦  Android App
⬤ ────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium ⬝  BTCTalk  ──────── ⬤
Olayinka225

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

We're nothing but pencil in the hand of the creato

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 03:39:38 AM

Is like saying been a Medical Doctor is far better than Law as a profession, but both are dependent on each other, non is superior than the other.

Likewise fiat and cryto.
Crypto really depends on fiat because even if crypto is been sold in the market either btc, eth, ltc etc, we'll expecting to have it in fiat for some needs.

geeba  |  A NEW ERA OF DELIVERY SERVICE THROUGH
ROBOTS, BLOCKCHAIN AND THE COMMUNITY
Olayinka225

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

We're nothing but pencil in the hand of the creato

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 03:40:09 AM

Is like saying been a Medical Doctor is far better than Law as a profession, but both are dependent on each other, non is superior than the other.

Likewise fiat and cryto.
Crypto really depends on fiat because even if crypto is been sold in the market either btc, eth, ltc etc, we'll expecting to have it in fiat for some needs.

geeba  |  A NEW ERA OF DELIVERY SERVICE THROUGH
ROBOTS, BLOCKCHAIN AND THE COMMUNITY
anafiene

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:15:58 AM

After studying crypto, it will certainly be more likely to use crypto, besides being safe, easy and fast. Crypto is a new innovation in this century and is being loved so it's not surprising that new things will have more features than fiat. The possibility of fiat is used for people who cannot join the crypto world.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Crafts12

Activity: 337

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:58:03 AM

There is no need to constantly wage a war that does not exist between FIAT and CRYPTOCURRENCY. They both have their advantages and shortcomings. To completely, at this stage, delineate one will eventually bring the fall of the other especially cryptocurrency. Let us enjoy both instruments for as long as they last.

I agree with your point. I think it is not really necessary to choose between the two: Fiat currency or Cryptocurrency for a reason that each of the both have their own unique characteristics that people who preffer one of each see. It both functional and very useful to every individuals. It can be both an instrument in paying and trading system.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1136

★ ChipMixer | Bitcoin mixing service ★

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:23:22 AM

The moment when governments created paper IOUs with Fiat currencies, the game changed. Now governments can print as much money as they want, without having to back that up with Gold or some other precious metal in equivalent value. They could also manipulate the value of that currency, by only printing more or less of that currency.  Angry

Crypto currencies on the other hand, cannot be manipulated by governments, so it is much better than Fiat currencies. This is not something that most governments agree on, so they are banning Crypto currencies or they do not acknowledge it as a currency.  Roll Eyes

minhlee95

Activity: 346

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:42:05 PM

Cryptocurrency is a unique phenomenon of the modern world. And if we really start using it, it will become a very convenient tool for payments all over the world.

tiktak89

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:00:45 PM

It's great that we can now use Bank cards and online payments. And the creation of cryptocurrency is just the next step in the development of the modern financial system. And it really can greatly simplify our daily lives.

imusify  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Backed By NEO
UX/UI MockupPrototypeO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Udrujec

Activity: 238

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:02:27 PM

Fiat is very easy to use but you will agree that the idea of a crypto currency is more interesting and modern. Therefore, I look forward to when bitcoin will be officially allowed in my country and we can actively start using it.

Joseph Abrams

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:54:48 PM

cryptocurrency and fiat curency are not necessarily competing. They can complement one another to serve the common good of the human person
nuraziaaziz

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:16:22 PM

As from what I've research and understand, Fiat currency is “legal tender” supported by a “central government.” It can take the form of physical dollars or it can be represented electronically, such as with bank credit mean while Crypto  is not “legal tender” as well as not backed by a central government or bank. Its form is more like bank credit sans the bank (in that it is represented digitally, but not backed by a bank or government.
bitfocus

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:32:22 PM

You got that right, crypto is here to stay, but we need to go along with fiat, at-least a few decades more.
Nik048

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:35:19 PM

Easy to move, store, translate. There are no prohibitions and borders. If you figure out how to write transactions in the blockchain without access to the Internet - cryptocurrency has become the only means of payment
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.