Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:50:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We need to STOP The Billion coin!  (Read 20887 times)
YOYOY

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:46:46 PM

Just watch and you'll see how tbc change in past months. Hahaha

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:59:23 PM

Not anyone now can afford TBC COIN on it's price. bcoz you are not allowed to sell it cheap nor buy it on a discount rate or else your coins will be worthless... Unless you're purely rich and a bank owner... So whats the point of discusing about how people getting fall into scams??? The real scam is your missing opportunity about it!!! Nothing will lose and everything to gain if you bought it at a very low price even 1 single coin and wait, but its too imposible now and today to buy even a half coin... One thing we can sure of today is only to get a free 100,000 kingle coins while its still have a time. It's free!!! Nothing will cost you while it is still having a time to have that coin and only few days left before it will ends... Visit: www.kringle.cash

dream and dream, rich on paper but reality u cannot exchange to cash or btc
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:37:38 PM

There are too many people using billion coin and ou need to know that thanks to those scam coins, more scam coins are created and more people have lost their fate in cryptocurrency in the general
atenistaccc

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:16:14 PM

Not anyone now can afford TBC COIN on it's price. bcoz you are not allowed to sell it cheap nor buy it on a discount rate or else your coins will be worthless... Unless you're purely rich and a bank owner... So whats the point of discusing about how people getting fall into scams??? The real scam is your missing opportunity about it!!! Nothing will lose and everything to gain if you bought it at a very low price even 1 single coin and wait, but its too imposible now and today to buy even a half coin... One thing we can sure of today is only to get a free 100,000 kingle coins while its still have a time. It's free!!! Nothing will cost you while it is still having a time to have that coin and only few days left before it will ends... Visit: www.kringle.cash

dream and dream, rich on paper but reality u cannot exchange to cash or btc

LOL! You're a living poor on what you taugh... Even on a paper or in a list!!! Only fool what they think they are always right!!!
Seville

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:20:16 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 05:14:05 PM by Seville

the only way to stop it is by not buying it  
COMPUTER001

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:33:49 AM

Hello everybody, recently I started with research into different Ponzi schemes, doublers, hyips and also joined few communities and groups on facebook, as I could see a lot of people were selling some thebillioncoin, I heard about it but nothing more, I couldn't find it on any exchange...
Later I found tbc official website and read all information about the coin. They were saying that the price can go only up, that's definitely some sign of ponzi scheme for me, or some scam... I have read a lot of threads and posts about tbc and figured out that it doesn't have good reputation between members of btctalk... But I wanted to try it on my own, I managed to buy 60 Tbc for 0.2$ each from peer to peer seller, I received it on my browser wallet which is btw hilarious Cheesy And then I tried to sell it, the official price was about 120$ per 1 tbc but to sell it for this price is impossible  Cheesy You put your sell order on the tbc official exchange and when the price goes up your order is simply deleted and tbc is refunded back, some users were saying that you have to be between first orders, so I tried it next day and I was between first sellers who put order but order was deleted again...

As I said before a lot of people in facebook groups are trying to sell this coin because they were persuaded by scammy sellers who were persuaded by another sellers to buy tbc and later sell it for more, but there is no way to sell it... These people are mainly from poor countries like Nigeria, Philippines they bought this coin and now need money and they are suffering because of it... Later I joined some groups focused only on tbc, and a lot of people believe there that they will become millionaires and have false hope, The developers are taking all the money from buy orders on the exchange in my opinion and they will do it forever... If they will open exchange and allow selling the tbc there will be created massive sell wall, a few days ago it was around 12 000 BTC! I tried to sell it also peer to peer like how I bought it but, I was only scammed of 2.5 tbc (and lot of people were scammed too trying to sell their tbc which they bought for 100$+)  Sad  The majority of people who are buying tbc nowadays, have no experience in cryptocurrency world and they believe it will be next bitcoin, I tried to explain it to some of these people but they are stubborn, nobody want to hear bad news about project where he has invested some money hmm? Cheesy So I was thinking about making some video about tbc, ponzi schemes, and reasons why people should not buy it, but I'm only 18 and my English isn't good enough for this... The best thing will be if somebody with bigger experience in crypto creates a video about this... People from Nigeria earn 60$ per month, and then they are scammed by something like this because of lack of information?! This isn't right! What do you think?

I agree with on your view,  that TBC is a scam, rapidly in developing countries but calling Nigerian a poor country is a fallacy of hasty generalization which i urge you to properly read more about Nigeria before posting things like this on social media.
Thanks
Quatorze

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:38:14 AM

I agree that if we can stop it, better do it, but that is not an ultimate priority. If some people are stupid enough to buy that, then I think they merit it. It is some sort of natural selection. I mean, I do not want to be naughty or what, but we can not be mother of anyone, and if people do not exerce due dilligence, then we can nothing for them.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:58:15 PM

Oh well if you are not smart enough to see that this is ponzi scheme maybe you need a lesson. Learn to see this guys, you can't get rich that fast, at least not that easy.
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:00:55 PM

It seems that you put a lot information out there. But it also seems that there might be a personal note to things. Can you put together perhaps a document that you can link to that is nothing but the absolute facts listed one by one with no opinion in between?
Foster456

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:27:28 AM

Most billions of dollars are chocolate but some are successful
Like xrp and str
MadHatt597

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:51:54 AM

It seems that you put a lot information out there. But it also seems that there might be a personal note to things. Can you put together perhaps a document that you can link to that is nothing but the absolute facts listed one by one with no opinion in between?

I wrote up something with some facts.
I only added my opinion to the last paragraph.

https://steemit.com/tbc/@madhatt/the-billion-coin-cryptocurrency-review

There is a bunch more to add... but, its on steemit, and its older than 7 days, so I cant edit it anymore.
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:43:56 PM

Why should the stop now coinnya still be in use if not in use need to stop also not what what ,, the price is still good now there is no price drop.
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:10:40 PM

Quote from: thebillioncoin.info
TheBillionCoin creates Millionaires fast! The more TBC you have the faster you will become a Millionaire. If you own large amounts of TBC you can even perfectly predict the date you will arrive at Millionaire Status.
This is clearly a scam, no legitimate coin makes this kind of promises.
This is no different from OneCoin, and I don't get why people don't run away when they see a red flag like this.

Does TheBillionaireCoin have any difference with BitConnect?

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:28:18 PM

TBC is a scam coin.... It's falling apart itself bcos people can't send or receive the coin... It has failed already

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Elfried

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:59:35 PM

You can buy and sell tbc here. TBC It's not scam.
http://www.tbcunity.com/exchange-tbcbtc.html
curnez88888

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:45:38 PM

The opener forgot the number one rule of investing, don’t invest in something you have no idea how it works, because if don’t know how something works then how are you going to be able to tell if something is a scam or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: