Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:59:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Envion destroys the life of 'Jessica Smith' and many more around the world  (Read 119 times)
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:13:51 AM

The New York Times spoke to 21-year-old Jessica Smith who invested $28,000 in Envion, almost all the money she had made after two years trading cryptocurrency. Smith is now looking for new work, saying this “has been very painful.”

Article: The Envion ICO Scandal – Both Sides of the Story
https://www.ccn.com/the-envion-ico-scandal-both-sides-of-the-story/

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 12:15:15 PM

I do not know but i still hope that the project will continue, few weeks or couple months of delay would be fine but i think they should be very transparent now and should share court hearings with the investors, i know during the ico they announced that one asian investor has put in 5 million dollars, just imagine how he will be feeling at the moment.

DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:25:40 PM

Envion looks promising during their ICO and I also once bullish to grab their tokens. After hearing negative news from their investors and even from the bounty hunters, I just shake my head and still thankful that I did not invested to a project where their team members are also their competitors. Money talks and also reveal a person's true identity. Well, this is not surprising to an ICO. Just look on what happened to bitconnect.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:36:09 PM

How the news of this project after hearing unpleasant problems occurred in their team, If there is any good news, maybe bounty hunter will be happy Grin
ABMARK

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:18:58 AM

I don't know much about the coin but the whole market is bearish now. I think she can wait for some more if it helps
BlakeMye

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:13:17 PM

This is not a good news for this project because for this reason people will leave this project. But I hope it will run. To recover this situation they need to provide good performance for the customers.
ClintonJ

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:23:41 PM

The current situation of Envion is very unpleasant. I think it should get the proper penalty for destroing so many lives. Why investors have to suffer because of the deception of founders and CEO?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: