Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:33:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we will see $50k Bitcoin end of year  (Read 2112 times)
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:45:31 PM

Even if the ETF can be approved, I don't think the price of Bitcoin can rise to $50000. What a high price, how much money do you need to join to achieve this?
ETF is just a hype in this market and we all know how people reacts on every news so it still possible for the price of bitcoin to make new all time high but for sure it will dump right away since many whales will take profit and already happened in the past.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:19:48 PM

Bitcoin prices reach 50k at the end of this year? I don't deny that the price will be achieved, but the current market doesn't favor high leaps. It is very difficult to predict 50k bitcoin prices will occur in 2018,2019,2020 or even 2030.
slocker

Activity: 490
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:49:50 PM

Bitcoin prices reach 50k at the end of this year? I don't deny that the price will be achieved, but the current market doesn't favor high leaps. It is very difficult to predict 50k bitcoin prices will occur in 2018,2019,2020 or even 2030.

Only possible scenario for 50k price could be in next halving. So far that I saw various charts and this price could be expected for next halving I mostly mean on period 2-3 month before and after halving. This could be reasonable time period for this to be possible. Maybe not for the price to be that high or maybe to go even beyond this nothing is impossible. Dont believe that this year could bring this big price at the end.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:11:42 PM

The last time the CBOE launched a Bitcoin financial tool, futures, we saw $20k. Recently rising Bitcoin dominance shows people betting on the latest CBOE tool, ETF, being approved.

Bitcoin dominance is heading towards fifty percent by marketcap. What does this mean for the price and how should traders and investors view it? Marketcap is by far not the best metric to read dominance, but that doesn’t mean it can’t add value to your trading.

Latest Podcast Episode Discussing More Details

https://soundcloud.com/buy-or-sell-what-the-hell/does-bitcoin-dominance-matter-to-traders-35

We will see $50k bitcoin price before the year ends because of legalization of cryptocurrency in other countries this year.

verguat33

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:41:29 AM

Last year, Bitcoin hit $20k from $10k in may be a week or two. So Everything could happen, of course looking realistically It will not  reach this 50000$ price this year, It would be good if this year the price reached  around 30000$ in optimistic scenario.
No one should even be expecting anything serious at all this year because it won't be like last year. We could have seen a huge movement in price last year, but the optimism was more since it was completely the bulls year and we were in a long term uptrend throughout, this year is different and it is totally the opposite and getting as high as the previous ATH would be a miracle and could have been something huge impacting the price, let alone $50k.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:21:37 PM

To much optimistic for all but hardy possible and achievable to see 50k by this year end.
I've said the same thing before last year when we're around $2,000 when somebody said to me that it's hardly possible to hit more than $15,000 but we did saw it.

With ETF delay dont expect to see price going up at least not that much its just to high to see bitcoin price going up almost 10 times.
ETF is something, forget about the delay we got September for it.

The fact in crypto cannot be guessed. and all might happen. if the prediction is likely to reach $ 50k. potential to be $ 500 will also exist. now it's just how to be realistic with market and trading smartly and safely without excessive gambling prices,
Fact!

Though some are saying it's almost impossible, still give that possibility. $50,000 or not by the end of year, we just want it to recover and move out of $6,000 - $8,000.

50K US dollar is a very big price till the end of the year and I do not believe in this price. Bitcoin cannot grow so big in a very short interval of time. It will be so big only in future when the demand for the Bitcoin will also be high. The market is not very good now and the growth of Bitcoin is also slow so we better wait for some more time to get the profit we want and our focus is to be on buying more coins.
It is not impossible but no doubt that very difficult to happen.  Bitcoin price is currently trading below 7k and stuck there for a long time , therefore it is not so easy for the bitcoin price to reach to 50k at the end of 2018. I hope that in 2019 bitcoin price will easily reach to that level.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
ShineftChaos

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:33:58 PM

hope bitcoin can be $ 50k by the end of the year
but with news like that, is it possible that bitcoin will pump $ 50k at the end of the year, I think it's difficult

I believe that bitcoins will reach $50k dollars because there are a lot of people today who are legalized to invest on cryptocurrency so keep on investing while the price is still low.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:43:39 PM

I think CBOE and Bitcoin futures are alliances of popes they are like invaders who exploit cryptocurrency at a deep level of destruction. SEC decision that has rejected ETFs I think that's a very wise move because the presence of ETFs it's possible to re-manipulate the price of bitcoin. For me personally, I don't like ETFs I prefer if the market moves naturally.

Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:44:29 PM

Fine but i do not predict that the bitcoin value would reach $50K end of this year. There are less possibilities. We have less than 3 months for December 2018 and we are now at $6.3k. We are at a very slow growth rate. If we have around $500 spike in a week, then the value goes down loosing $600 next week. This is not a healthy sign to reach at least minimum $20K. There are chances for $11K to $13K as per current growth situation. This is the max we can expect of.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:47:23 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 07:54:12 PM by Hannahanto

Fine but i do not predict that the bitcoin value would reach $50K end of this year. There are less possibilities. We have less than 3 months for December 2018 and we are now at $6.3k. We are at a very slow growth rate. If we have around $500 spike in a week, then the value goes down loosing $600 next week. This is not a healthy sign to reach at least minimum $20K. There are chances for $11K to $13K as per current growth situation. This is the max we can expect of.

I don’t think that bitcoin value would reach $50 end of this year. Yes we have less than three months to end this year and the current value is travelling between $6k to $7k. The growth trend is bit low compared to last year. Hence its impossible for bitcoin to reach  $50K this year end. Hope 2019 should start with a strong and stable value starting from  minimum $11K. The trend should move forward from them.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:42:48 PM

Something too much noise gathered around the ETF for bitcoin. The next date is September 30, it is postponed 2 times already and the whole community that believes in growth after taking the ETF lives from date to date.
Until the end of the year 50 000 is too steep take-off, I do not believe in it.

chandra12

Activity: 176
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:51:00 PM

In the beginning, we must visit a brand new circulation associated with cash put to the marketplace, after that great news can come. This provides believe in with regard to brand new traders to become listed on on the market. To determine bitcoin achieve $50k, bitcoin needs to get the worth associated with $20k. It is the mentality's tolerance for that industry. As well as personally, it is quite a distance.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:04:59 PM

I think we should be able to accept the fact that 50k is very difficult to achieve. Bitcoin still hasn't recovered, and it will take a long time to reach 50k, and you need patience to wait for it.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:04:45 PM

The last time the CBOE launched a Bitcoin financial tool, futures, we saw $20k. Recently rising Bitcoin dominance shows people betting on the latest CBOE tool, ETF, being approved.

Bitcoin dominance is heading towards fifty percent by marketcap. What does this mean for the price and how should traders and investors view it? Marketcap is by far not the best metric to read dominance, but that doesn’t mean it can’t add value to your trading.

https://soundcloud.com/buy-or-sell-what-the-hell/does-bitcoin-dominance-matter-to-traders-35

Investing with Bitcoin ETF every investor doesn't need to bother with security procedures, which are related to holding bitcoin and other cryptocurrency and investors can only buy and sell ETFs through traditional exchanges and markets. The performance of Bitcoin ETF is no different with Bitcoin Futures which mimics the price of the most popular digital currency in the world and allows investors to buy ETFs without going through the complicated process of bitcoin trading itself.

Many crypto users today, only monitor and focus more on the SEC's policies, to respond to the termination of the relationship, because every change in policy has been considered to affect the price of cryptocurrency in the market. Along with the increasing number of users and market capital values many conclude that the btc value will break the second record.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:37:16 PM

These price speculation are circulating all over the place and some are predicting that the price would hit $100k, others said $20k and now $50k at the end of the year? lol I hope you guys are for real because the market today seems so impossible to happen of those prices but there is one thing that we are waiting for this year end and i hope it will help to pump the price in the market. 
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:54:02 PM

These price speculation are circulating all over the place and some are predicting that the price would hit $100k, others said $20k and now $50k at the end of the year? lol I hope you guys are for real because the market today seems so impossible to happen of those prices but there is one thing that we are waiting for this year end and i hope it will help to pump the price in the market. 

I agree the market was still has no possibility of reaching to that price bracket. But, still be positive enough and due to unpredictable market who knows it will happen soon.

ShineftChaos

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:00:16 AM

Most of the cryptocurrency analyst are expecting for the price of bitcoins to reach $50k dollars and that is the reason why you should hold your coins even more today.

minhnguyenqh8395

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:44:08 AM

The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has requested further comments regarding its decision on the listing and trading of a Bitcoin (BTC) exchange-traded fund (ETF), according to an official notice released September 20.
I hope ETF fund will be accepted and Bitcoin will have a change to be a real currency in our life! 50k in the end of year maybe impossible, but i think 20k again is possible! 50k maybe in next 2 or 3 year when market attract more big investors like banks and goverment!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: