Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:20:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhunters.io: Innovative Bounty Platform for Influencer Marketing  (Read 16350 times)
geosaral

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 12:39:26 PM

Hello. We apologize for sending incorrect amount of MIB Tokens to your wallets. There was a system glitch in the new payment system and now it is fixed. Correct token amounts are currently being sent to your ETH wallets.

From what I see I have still the same amount of tokens which is 50MIB (4,5$) and I got them 10 days ago. I don't see any additional tokens or transaction after this last one.

Bountyhunters team have you already send tokens to all members affected by this system glitch or is this still ongoing and I should calmly wait? Please explain.

Hello. How many tokens did you earned accoring to your user profile info?

Where is this info? in profile? May be in "balance"? But there is a number of earned stakes only, no?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:48:15 PM

Hello. We apologize for sending incorrect amount of MIB Tokens to your wallets. There was a system glitch in the new payment system and now it is fixed. Correct token amounts are currently being sent to your ETH wallets.

From what I see I have still the same amount of tokens which is 50MIB (4,5$) and I got them 10 days ago. I don't see any additional tokens or transaction after this last one.

Bountyhunters team have you already send tokens to all members affected by this system glitch or is this still ongoing and I should calmly wait? Please explain.

Where is this info? in profile? May be in "balance"? But there is a number of earned stakes only, no?
Click in your balance, you will see all your campaigns with total stakes and tokens earned, just explore the bountyhunter platform, it's so easy to use and start collecting tokens
pcatalin93

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:51:00 PM

Hei guys,

I have a querry.

On one of the campaigns it write 1 stake for joining the Twitter . When i`m going to see the Twitter bounty rules it says 1stake per tweet 2stakes per retweet. With a maximum per week/day. But the platform count just the initial one ? How the others will be counted?

Thank you !
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:31:51 PM

Hope bountyhunters.io will be pioneer platform that verify the ico hosts because there are many ico that do not pay the bounty workers. They scam investors and bounty hunters. With this platform scam ico will be detected at the beginning of campaign
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:45:07 AM

How to find this information?

I can only see in MIB campaign summary that I am eligible for 253.2 Stakes with 68 tasks approved and ID 22. That is all that I see on the summary page for this campaign.

Tried to find how much tokens I should get on my personal page but just couldn't find it. I don't think this information is provided for each campaign.

pcatalin93

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:05:50 AM

I can only see in MIB campaign summary that I am eligible for 253.2 Stakes with 68 tasks approved and ID 22. That is all that I see on the summary page for this campaign.

Tried to find how much tokens I should get on my personal page but just couldn't find it. I don't think this information is provided for each campaign.

I can see all the informations on "My balance" Tab :

https://imgur.com/a/V11nQhy

It shows campaign stakes and how much tokens for those stakes.  Hope that image works, if not i`ll PM you the link because i forgot how to upload a photo on the forum Cheesy
geosaral

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 10:22:12 AM

This was not before, but now the number of exact tokens is next to your stakes on the page "Balance". But nothing encouraging. I have 58.3 stakes and 9.83 MIB, which is 0.75 bucks. And this ridiculous amount I received in my ETH wallet.
pcatalin93

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:34:21 AM

This was not before, but now the number of exact tokens is next to your stakes on the page "Balance". But nothing encouraging. I have 58.3 stakes and 9.83 MIB, which is 0.75 bucks. And this ridiculous amount I received in my ETH wallet.

Past days i only read about the platform.
One good thing is that the tokens actually updates dialy on how much people entering the campaign.
Yesterday i had 4 Stakes with 31 tokens Optherium . Now i have 4 stakes with 28 tokens Optherium. Why that ? Because people are joingin this bounty campaign and the pool is splitted even more. It`s kinda good because you will know in real time how many tokens you will get but also bad, because i can end up like you. Having in the last days 100 stakes= 20 tokens due to the big number of participants. I think that project with big pool prize should be chased..atleast 1mil like Kratos. Have 19 stakes with 170 tokens. The number didn`t went down like Ophterium.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:50:10 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 11:07:36 AM by wwzsocki

I can see all the informations on "My balance" Tab :

https://imgur.com/a/V11nQhy

It shows campaign stakes and how much tokens for those stakes.  Hope that image works, if not i`ll PM you the link because i forgot how to upload a photo on the forum Cheesy

Thank you very much. Appreciate your help and wish that I have merits to award you. I will not forget you and when I receive my first smerit then I will send it to you immediately. This is why we should get one or two merits every month despite posts. To be able to award people if this is needed.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:14:45 AM

So I see now that the payout is correct, I was eligible only for 50MIB tokens which is nothing for 3 bounty campaigns.  Like I said, I hope this will be adjusted in further campaigns because if not then there will be nobody willing to work for a few cents. This is a commitment, you have to be constantly online every day and tasking. Nothing is for free so our work too.

dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:38:44 AM

What is the price for HNTR coin? When is the distribution for liqnet, bitminer and bounty hunters coins? I can't wait to wait
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:15:26 AM

Bounty Hunter 3 more days, hopefully this is completely finished, hopefully the target is achieved.

and update, my avatar hasn't been counted, thank's

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
zuggu-1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:40:08 AM

What is the price for HNTR coin? When is the distribution for liqnet, bitminer and bounty hunters coins? I can't wait to wait
as stated in Telegram channel the expected price is $1 for 1 hntr token, for tokens distribution:
✔️BitMiner Factory - September
✔️Bountyhunters - September-October
✔️LIQNET - October
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:19:27 AM

hello
When we can buy and sell bountyhunters tokens and in any exchange market we can trade Huh
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:45:14 PM

My issues with stakes are still not resolved despite I have contacted managers via Telegram and they are already almost 2 weeks resolving these problems but with no success. I am not happy and start to be angry because they ask me to provide a ton of links and dates which I did. After that, I got an answer that my stakes are adjusted accordingly but that was not true at all and I got nothing. Contacted them one more time and again they ask me to provide links, dates, etc. (which I did) and still no stakes in my account. Slowly I lose hope that I would get anything for my hard work.

bitcoinvestor

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:02:02 AM

I give comment to the link of ann page, wil it count automatically? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3079521.msg45704178#msg45704178 I comented before but I think the stake not counted.
zuggu-1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:54:29 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 01:41:01 PM by zuggu-1

Let's wait until Monday guys, I have also reported the same issue (stakes does not reflect in my account) to manager in Telegram channel & I'm sure it will be resolved
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:15:11 PM

Hope bountyhunters.io will be pioneer platform that verify the ico hosts because there are many ico that do not pay the bounty workers. They scam investors and bounty hunters. With this platform scam ico will be detected at the beginning of campaign
you are right bro , many ico  they are SCAM and the workers participe  in a lot of campaigne  and get anything
pcatalin93

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:30:03 PM

My issues with stakes are still not resolved despite I have contacted managers via Telegram and they are already almost 2 weeks resolving these problems but with no success. I am not happy and start to be angry because they ask me to provide a ton of links and dates which I did. After that, I got an answer that my stakes are adjusted accordingly but that was not true at all and I got nothing. Contacted them one more time and again they ask me to provide links, dates, etc. (which I did) and still no stakes in my account. Slowly I lose hope that I would get anything for my hard work.

Yea there are a lot of bugs and issues yet. Hope that they will invest more time and hire more people because the ideea is very good.
They need a support platform, something with tickets for issues or a chat for issues.. something like that. On telegram is a bit hard to solve the issues .. i also have some problems with some stakes .. and i`m waiting few days before going to tell to someone cuz i think they have a huge backlog of issues.
bitcoinvestor

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:34:11 PM

I think HNTR bounty finished on 16 september
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: