Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:02:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bountyhunters.io: Innovative Bounty Platform for Influencer Marketing  (Read 16350 times)
bountyhunters.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:41:12 PM

I still can not understand why would we be the ones who should pay for token transfers? I never pay to get tokens during bounty. It seems to me that you are largely paid thanks to the workers on your site so that you can transfer us for free and easily on our addresses erc 20. Beginning 2019 what will happen? Are you overcharging us to sell tokens directly through your site? It is clear that as long as you do not transfer free tokens earned on our wallets, I go on strike!

Yes, in a classical airdrop model all the transaction are being carried by the sender. We have already described, why we are going away from it, in our article: https://bountyhunters.io/blog/26

Moreover, to send tokens to let say 3000 users cost about 3000k to our clients. We are working to optimize payments scheme. This way you have two options now - leave tokens on escrow smart contract (still available in your dashboard but not in your wallet) you can consider this the same way like then you are having some funds on centralized exchange.

Then you have an option to claim you tokens to you wallet, the same way like you have withdraw option on exchange, when you are making withdrawn on exchange you pay withdrawn fee, when you are making claim here you are sending a transaction and paying the transfer tx fee, to send a transaction you need a wallet, you are creating a new one, or providing you current keystore data to use it to sign the transaction. All operations take place on a client side (same way like MyEtherwallet does for example). We never transfer your keystore data anywhere, you can easily check this using network scanner.

Next version we will support Trezor/Ledger wallets to sign the claim TXs and MetaMask. We are working hard to make user experience as mach flexible and secure as possible.

why the bountyhunters team have not explained all those implantations to the community before doing it to avoid misunderstood?

As experience shows, any innovation needs to be demonstrated on practice. Even if we made an explanations before the upgrade - how many users would read it and understand? Would it allow us to avoid any accusations made by our competitors (who are ready to use any pretext to claim some project to be a "scam")? Maybe... But we are not sure about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bountyhunters.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:55:43 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2018, 02:05:53 PM by bountyhunters.io

Some of us actually met some of his team at the blockchain summit in malta. We should have strangled you !!! You lied right to our face!!

I hope they never let you or your team in many more conventions. You not welcome!! Criminal scum!!
Yes, and our next destination is Bangkok Blockchain Summit. Quite an untypical behavior for scammers, who risk to be prosecuted by law, isn’t it?
Would real scammers show themselves to the community? The blockchain world is being secured by law. We are not hiding from anyone and we are ready to answer any questions personally. That’s one of the evidences of our legitimacy.
bountyhunters.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:56:20 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2018, 02:26:30 PM by bountyhunters.io

Today I noticed this message on your platform. Can you comment on what it is?  Huh

All users also have the option to generate separate wallets, which can then be used within our platform. An other option is to import your existing wallet into the system. After creating or importing the wallet you will be asked to save its address and private key for managing all future transactions. All operations take place on a client side (same way like MyEtherwallet does for example). We never transfer you keystore data anywhere, you can easily check this using network scanner.
If you don’t have the ability to sign your transaction automatically, there is also an option to do it manually.

In this case, you will need to enter one of the following data sets:
-Private key of your whitelisted wallet

-Mnemonic seed

-Wallet File + passphrase

The transaction is then formed and signed in the user’s browser. We don’t store or transfer any private data, as we care about the security of your wallet. This operation is only needed when you personally sign a transaction; otherwise we will not be able to transfer your tokens.

Today I noticed this message on your platform. Can you comment on what it is?  Huh

Пoддepживaю вoпpocc! чтo этo знaчит? и пoчeмy нeт выплaт зa пpoeкт KRATOS?

KRATOS will start the distribution in 10 days after the end of their token sale.
 You can monitor the ICO on their official website:
https://kratospct.io/
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:08:35 PM

All users also have the option to generate separate wallets, which can then be used within our platform. An other option is to import your existing wallet into the system. After creating or importing the wallet you will be asked to save its address and private key for managing all future transactions. All operations take place on a client side (same way like MyEtherwallet does for example). We never transfer you keystore data anywhere, you can easily check this using network scanner.
If you don’t have the ability to sign your transaction automatically, there is also an option to do it manually.

In this case, you will need to enter one of the following data sets:
-Private key of your whitelisted wallet

-Mnemonic seed

-Wallet File + passphrase

The transaction is then formed and signed in the user’s browser. We don’t store or transfer any private data, as we care about the security of your wallet. This operation is only needed when you personally sign a transaction; otherwise we will not be able to transfer your tokens.
Easy and simple, read the steps correctly and learn about the BountyHunter platform

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Dantrevons

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:20:29 PM

We are preparing detailed info about our new system. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

What is the point of saying "If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!", when you ignore all the questions anyway?

People keep asking questions and you keep ignoring them. I wrote a question for you on the thread four days ago, no answer. Telegram channel is still not moderated.

You  logged into the site yesterday, so you have guaranteed seen the questions that is popping up here as well as on the Scam accusation thread, yet you are ignoring everything.

I never got any answers to my questions on November 13, may I ask why you choose to ignore us?'

Also please explain this: " Sending tokens to 3000 users cost about 3000k"

The current gas price is 2.3 Gwei ($ .006).

$0.006 x 3000 = $18

While you state that it would cost 3000k (3 million), where is the math behind this?
naufalbashar

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:30:53 PM

when is the distribution for gift bountyhunters tokens? I have been waiting for your promises for a long time
bountyhunters.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:18:47 AM

We are preparing detailed info about our new system. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

What is the point of saying "If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!", when you ignore all the questions anyway?

People keep asking questions and you keep ignoring them. I wrote a question for you on the thread four days ago, no answer. Telegram channel is still not moderated.

You  logged into the site yesterday, so you have guaranteed seen the questions that is popping up here as well as on the Scam accusation thread, yet you are ignoring everything.

I never got any answers to my questions on November 13, may I ask why you choose to ignore us?'

Also please explain this: " Sending tokens to 3000 users cost about 3000k"

The current gas price is 2.3 Gwei ($ .006).

$0.006 x 3000 = $18

While you state that it would cost 3000k (3 million), where is the math behind this?

Firstly, the gas price (as well as transaction limits) seriously varies along with fluctuations on crypto market. Secondly, the lowest fee would result as the slowest airdrop distribution ever. So no, this digits are not some kind of a fantasy. For example, one os our distributions in July (for Levelnet bounty with about 10 000 participants) costed $2300. Do you think the bounty host would spent this money if he had other options? It's not about "saving $200-$300", as it was stated before.
Moreover, claiming process helps us exclude any bot accounts from the campaign.

when is the distribution for gift bountyhunters tokens? I have been waiting for your promises for a long time

If your are talking about scam compensations, it will be proceeded after we implement integrated KYC system (until the end of December).

bountyhunters.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:33:39 AM

Update:
We have implemented an option to sign transactions with a help of MetaMask wallet, providing a secure, neutral, third-party place for our users to sign their transactions. MetaMask keys are stored on the user’s own browser, not on any remote servers. This gives the user more control over their public and private keys.

Learn more about the MetaMask plugin: https://kb.myetherwallet.com/migration/moving-from-private-key-to-metamask.html
Denic197823

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 07:37:11 AM

Hello! On which site to verify kyc? I can eat from Russia in Russian?
bountyhunters.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:10:54 AM

Hello! On which site to verify kyc? I can eat from Russia in Russian?

Hello. We have implemented KYC verification system right into our platform, so there is no need to go to any other site)
Russian documents are accepted as well.

Note, that it's not an obligation to pass it, but successful verification allows to participate in bounty campaign with KYC requirement.
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:16:54 AM

hello Bountyhunters team
is there any news about  new  campaign in Bountyhunters platform ?
and when we can trade HNTR token?
THANKS FOR THIS GOOD PLATFORM
bountyhunters.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:57:01 PM

hello Bountyhunters team
is there any news about  new  campaign in Bountyhunters platform ?
and when we can trade HNTR token?
THANKS FOR THIS GOOD PLATFORM

Hi, sorry for the late answer, we were taking the decision.
Current status: HNTR token will be among the first tokens to be listed  on TimeX exchange: brand new decentralised exchange that utilizes the 0x protocol (learn more about it: https://chronobank.io/products/timex)

As the launch of TimesX exchange has been shifted from December to January, the listing is also delayed.
Sorry for long waiting, everything will be done soon in the best way!
kachimed

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:17:52 PM

any market for HNTR token?
kachimed

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 11:59:20 PM

dead Undecided
Denic197823

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 07:03:12 AM

Hello! I can not complete the task on Facebook. Writes 'It is impossible to send your message because it contains content that has been marked offensive by Facebook users.' What should I change in my Facebook settings?
Cergei23

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:30:04 AM

Hello! I can not complete the task on Facebook. Writes 'It is impossible to send your message because it contains content that has been marked offensive by Facebook users.' What should I change in my Facebook settings?

I also do not work.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 10:50:20 AM

I just want to share that I have received my bounty payment for Donocle campaign. Thanks, Bountyhunters.io team.

Additionally, I want to ask about other missing payments?

Could you please make a list with the dates of payouts for the campaigns which left to pay, please?

I see there is a new campaign started and I think this is great because Bountyhunters.io is the easiest service to work with bounty tasks.

You have to start a new promotional campaign for this service after this fuck up from last year. Bounty hunters is still great service to task on and if you spread the word a little, for sure more new clients will show up very soon. Especially with this new bull season start in crypto markets.

AppliedOptimal
Copper Member

Activity: 200
Merit: 47

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:54:58 PM

I just want to share that I have received my bounty payment for Donocle campaign. Thanks, Bountyhunters.io team.

Could you please make a list with the dates of payouts for the campaigns which left to pay, please?

I see there is a new campaign started and I think this is great because Bountyhunters.io is the easiest service to work with bounty tasks.

You have to start a new promotional campaign for this service after this fuck up from last year. Bounty hunters is still great service to task on and if you spread the word a little, for sure more new clients will show up very soon. Especially with this new bull season start in crypto markets.

It is great that you received your reward, I have not. We are supposed to check using https://www.mibscan.com/ correct?
Also, it shows that I have 9 stakes for video and 6 stakes for twitter. Is value of 1 stake on twitter and value of 1 stake on youtube the same? Or are they different?
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 02:50:10 AM

It is great that you received your reward, I have not. We are supposed to check using https://www.mibscan.com/ correct?
Also, it shows that I have 9 stakes for video and 6 stakes for twitter. Is value of 1 stake on twitter and value of 1 stake on youtube the same? Or are they different?

I am not sure if we are talking about the same bounty? I got paid for Donocle campaign lately.

There are few campaigns still not paid. I hope they will finally or we will hear some explanations.

casper77
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:09:58 AM

strange, why my DDL are unpaid ? there are also OPEX, TED, EDC, FREE and MIB
on which address did you receive DDL ? on addr from "payment" section in profile ?
maybe i should contact team for receiving all my coins ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: