Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:58:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ VPN Account - 1 MONTH: $ 3.00 - (Payment: Bitcoin) ⭐️  (Read 238 times)
Mart1250 (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:19:00 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 04:54:22 PM by Mart1250

Do you need a VPN? Here you are on the right place.
I have written a custom Vpn Client that directly works with any windows PC with administrator rights and .NET Framework 4.5.2 installed.
It creates an adapter in windows with the right credentials after you have entered them.
Currently we have one server in The Netherlands, after every 50 new customers I will setup a new server in a different country. (It means that our total customers in a certain month is more then 50. This happens for every 50 more customers). The application chooses a random server at adapter creation, you can't choose it yourself, although you can try to reconnect(first you need to press the reset button to remove the adapter so it won't use the existing configuration) until you have the desired location.(this way it is possible to share the load across our servers.(When we have more servers))

Price:

The price is fixed and for a month: $ 3.00

Payment methods:

• Bitcoin

Note: Fees are for the buyer.

Locations:

• Rotterdam

VPN Client:

https://imgur.com/a/oPzEhMj

If you are interested contact me through a pm and I will get in touch with you. In most cases within 24 hours. The time it takes depends on your timezone. I will determine the price according to the last rates and after you have paid(with confirmation) I will give you the credentials and add your ipaddresses to our firewall and I will give you a zipfile with the Vpn Client. Besides that I will determine the expiration date. Then you can use your VPN account!

FAQ:

Do you log trafic?:

No, we won't log any trafic from our users, although we maintain a connectionlog.
This shows us who has connected to our servers, but don't show us your traffic.
Though we don't log anything, it is NOT allowed to use this service for any illegal activity! Please take your own responsibility, this service is not meant to facilitate this kind of activities.

Can I use the VPN on my phone or Mac?:

You can configure it on your phone, but you need to do this manually and it won't switch from server automatically. The same applies for Mac users; install it manually. Use 'ipsec/xl2tpd psk' as settings and don't fill in the preshared key in the L2TP-secret, but in the 'preshared ipsec key' textbox. Ofcourse this discriptions will be different with each operating system or phone.

Do you need certain information to establish my account?:

To allow you to connect to our servers I need your ipaddress from where you are going to connect, you can specify 3 ipaddresses.

Can I save some ipaddress-spots for a later time?:

Yes, if you don't want set up 3 ip addresses at once you can contact me on a later date with mention of your vpn-username and I will add it.

Can I change my ipaddresses?:

Yes, contact me through pm with mention of your vpn-username and the ipaddress you want to change.

Are IPV6 ipaddresses supported?:

Right now not, maybe in the future.

Can I get a refund if I'm not satisfied?:

I'm sorry, I don't give any refunds, unless there are critical issues on our side that has caused a lot of downtime I may give a partial refund. If this is the case contact me through pm.
Note: If you have connection issues, that doesn't always mean it is on our side, especially if other users can connect without problems. Try setting your local-ipaddress as a DMZ-Host in your router.

Can I renew my subscription before it ends?

Yes, get in contact with me. It works almost the same as if you were a new customer, except that you already have access.

If you have any further questions leave a comment in this topic or contact me through pm.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mart1250 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:55:16 AM

Bump.

If you have questions. Ask it!

Mart

Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:02:07 AM

Bump.

If you have questions. Ask it!

Mart

Hello there,
May I ask why we need to specify the IP addresses we gonna connect from?This is against the whole purpose of using a VPN in my humble opinion (I hope you get my point,I aint nobody to give my residential IP to a stranger).Secondly,the prices are pretty expencive for what it is.
Regards
Edit:If you have a vouch copy available,I'll take one.I'll give a honest review.Maybe it would help you to get sales.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Mart1250 (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:45:25 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 12:31:27 PM by Mart1250

Hi,

Thanks for your question! To be honest it was not what I intended. What I wanted was that everyone could connect from anywhere. This is possible of course, but it has a significant consequence that everyone that obtains the credentials could connect with unlimited devices. This is not the intention. Then I had heard about a radius server; a radius servers takes care of the authentication. I found out that a radius server could do simulatenous use checking. So I started working on that and had the authentication working at some point, but I didn't achieve to let simulatenous-use checking work. I enabled it, but it doesn't work because the vpn server doesn't send accounting packages so the radius server doesn't know if a user is connected or not. Unfortunately there is as far as I know right now, noway to achieve this...

Then I got the idea to limit the ipadresses an user can connect from.

I understand your concern, but most people forget is that another ipaddress doesn't make you anonymouse, if we talk about a vpn. What really makes you anonymouse or not is if the provider logs your traffic. If it don't, there is noway to make a link between your ipaddress and your traffic and thus nothing to give out. Except a connection log in our case, but that is useless without a traffic log. Even if I didn't ask for ipaddresses then the servers gets it anyway when you connect to our vpn server. Otherwise it is not possible to establish a connection.

About the price: I think it is reasonably priced, most providers have a price range between 2.5 and 5 dollars per month.

I hope I have answered your questions, but if you still have questions don't hesitate to ask them. Wink

PS: I will send you a pm soon.

Mart
Mart1250 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:24:10 AM

Bump.

I'm ready to process your order. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Mart
Mart1250 (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm back and have decided to change the year plan to a monthly plan, because I think people don't have enough trust in me to pay for a whole year.
Besides that I have lowered the monthly price. It was 37.50/12 = 3.125, but now it is only $ 3.00 .
I hope this gives more trust.

Also I have decided to not offer private VPN servers anymore. I think nobody here will actually make use of this offer. If you still want this, you can contact me, then we can discuss this, but generaly I don't do this anymore.

If you have any questions, i'm here to answer your questions!

Regards,

Mart1250
Mart1250 (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:39:10 PM

Bump.

If you have questions. I am here!

Mart
Mart1250 (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:46:03 PM

Bump. As always I'm here to answer your questions!

Regards,

Mart
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: