Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2018, 04:33:44 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How you make profit?  (Read 1495 times)
Putunembah

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:01:45 PM

How do you guys make profit in trading on this kind of situations? Prices are always dipping for a couple of months and been thinking if it is still profitable to trade if the market is not yet stable.
I think the market will not be stable, because the price of a coin inside every second can be fickle, and now it is very difficult for us to be able to profit from our trade, just for example we are not careful, we will get defeat, so if I think at this time for example for new traders, the risk is very big.

⚡️IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️| ICO |  (http://bit.ly/2FNISue)  DISCUSSION  (https://www.iagon.com/) | [/center
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giacatluong

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:12:42 PM

How do you guys make profit in trading on this kind of situations? Prices are always dipping for a couple of months and been thinking if it is still profitable to trade if the market is not yet stable.
There are many ways to make a profit. You can trade when bitcoin moves down or goes up or down from the altcoins. You can participate in chat groups or websites to capture information and updates through which you have the knowledge to trade. I make a profit with Bitcoin and Altcoins through forums like this.

Skrillhabib007

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:23:09 PM

Actually if you want to earn profit, you must know about investor and investment. There are many ways to make profit. By believing crypto currency you may earn a lot. Crypto currency is the most valuable site which help you to earn a lot.
Morgann

Activity: 350

Ico Establisher

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:26:26 PM

There are different ways to make profit, you can invest a decent amount and start trading in the market or you can also work on bounty campaigns to earn altcoins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Rj Manik

Activity: 392

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 06:23:45 PM

Honestly, the cost of the coin I am holding falls lower than its marked down. I should state I relatively lost its 5/7. Keeping in mind the end goal to pick up the benefit, I will simply keep holding it. The day it will increment will come soon and I will hold up in light of the fact that it is justified regardless of the pause.

akonrupom

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 06:51:24 PM

It is difficult to make profit on this situation. Actually if you want to earn profit, you must know about investor and investment. There are many ways to make profit. By believing crypto currency you may earn a lot. Crypto currency is the most valuable site which help you to earn a lot.

elpape225

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:25:15 PM

OptiToken going to open at like $4 people saying
MarchToke

Activity: 237

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:59:00 PM

I earn profit through trading and by joining bounty campaigns for quite a long time now. They both require a dedicated time and effort to gain profit. The profit that i earned too is also spent to the tokens $1 but has a good chance of growing in the future like stellar, cardano, tron, iota, and ripple.

HORYOUToken      ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●  ANN   Telegram   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube   ●  WP
normanderecho

Activity: 322

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:35:26 AM

I earn profit through trading and by joining bounty campaigns for quite a long time now. They both require a dedicated time and effort to gain profit. The profit that i earned too is also spent to the tokens $1 but has a good chance of growing in the future like stellar, cardano, tron, iota, and ripple.

My strategy to get profit i buy in a low price but i research the good and theres a potential to grow up the price and i hold and wait the perfect timing to trade and im joining also a bounty campaign while im holding so that i can get a huge profit if the price will goes up again.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
cryptothreads

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:35:04 AM

There are different ways to make profit, you can invest a decent amount and start trading in the market or you can also work on bounty campaigns to earn altcoins.
A bounty campaign is an opportunity to help more people understand this market and can help you earn good money by participating in a good project. Also you can invest in ICO projects or trade on large exchanges as this is a free market and you can make money any time, anywhere if you have good knowledge in the field of Cryptocurrency.

.ARAW.
The Decentralised
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
nesty

Activity: 364
Merit: 184

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:39:45 AM

By means of holding the investment for long term because if you will sell it now the market is on the downside everything we invested will be at loss. So better to hold it and wait patiently than to sell it and feel sorry for our investments.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mukul11122

Activity: 196

einc.io

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:55:17 AM

There is a simple rule,invest when market is down and sell when the market trend is bullish!To anticipate bearish and bullish markets ,you need to observe markets for some time to know how things work out!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
mrproblem

Activity: 280
Merit: 23

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:57:30 AM

You can hold for a long time at least a couple of months during the period I mean

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:25:25 AM

Trading is all about luck and the event when you check the time then try for the best and trade with a good percentage and you should be pure analyst of the movements.
Follow the basic and easy steps of the market or gain knowledge about trading with cryptocurrencies because for proper and efficient trading you must learn what the market needs. After getting experience you would be able to survive in the market which will provide you the connections on which you can travel towards you target or this knowledge can help you go across the river.

muhsyakir

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:49:53 AM

in the last few months I can not make a profit because the market tends to go down, for now I just rely on bounty no longer trading, because if the trading now will not experience a profit that there is a loss when trading now ..

cheezcarls

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

"Be creative, think outside of the box, innovate."

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:13:06 AM

I just simply applied Warren Buffett’s simple principle of buying low and selling high. I just set it at a lower price and sell it high no matter how long will it take for me to get to that amount. As of today, the market is in favor of the bears as the bulls are struggling to push the value all the way up. I know that trading Bitcoin and other altcoins are risky. As long you applied this principle, you will get your profit for sure when the right time comes.

█████████
                                    ██    ███
                    ███████████    ▐█ █  █ ██
                     ██▀▄    ▄██▄  ██  ▄▀  ██
 ▄██████████▄▄        ▀█▄▀▄  █ ▀██ ██  ██  █▌
██▀ ▀██▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ██ ▀▄ █  ████  ██ ▐█
██▄ ▄█▀       ▀███▄      ██▀ ███  ▀██▄▀ ▄ ██
 ▀███▀          ▀███▄     ▀██ █ ▀▄ ███▄  ███
                  ████      ███   █ █  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄███▄   ▀██▄▀   █ █  █▌
                    ██▀ ▀██    ██▄▀  ██  ▐█
                    ██▄ ▄██     ▀██ █  ▀▄██      ▄███▄
                     ▀██████      ███████▀      ██▀ ▀██
                         ▀███▄            ▄▄▄█████▄ ▄██
                           ████▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀▀███▀
                            ▀██████████▀▀▀    ▄███▄
                              ▀███▀▀          █████
                                   ▄███▄      ▀███▀
                                   █████
                                   ▀███▀
  VANIG
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FUTURE OF SHOPPING IS HERE!
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and
Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain.

⚫ 

⚫ 
    ▄█████████████▄
    ██▀           ▀██
    ██             ██
▒████████████████████████▒
▒████  █████████     ████▒
▒████  ███████       ████▒
▒█████████████    ███████▒
▒███████████         ████▒
▒███████████         ████▒
 ▒██████████████████████▒
     ▄█████████████▄
    ██▀           ▀██
    ██             ██
▒█████  ███████    ██████▒
▒██░░████████░      █████▒
▒██░   ░█████         ███▒
▒██                 █████▒
▒███                █████▒
▒█████              █████▒
▒██████            ██████▒
▒██████          ████████▒
▒████        ████████████▒
 ▒██████████████████████▒
     ▄█████████████▄
    ██▀           ▀██
    ██             ██
▒███  ███████████████████▒
▒███  █████████    ▓█████▒
▒█████████     ▓█  ▓█████▒
▒████▓       ██    ██████▒
▒███░      ██░░    ██████▒
▒██████  ██       ███████▒
▒█████████░       ███████▒
▒█████████        ███████▒
▒██████████ ████ ████████▒
 ▒██████████████████████▒
macdevil007

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:32:04 AM

No one practised on trading even a day trade, scalping , short term trading or swing traders.. DOn't be Greedy!! for a  medium capitals in crypto a 1.5-2% profit per trade is already a good indication instead loosing 1 or 2 % per day... ofcourse you should consider the fees on your prefered exchange thats why im confortable trading for those with discounts and lower tradings fee. ALways remember, not everyday is a lucky day for traders and shoud learn from your trading mistakes on the past.

Kingsingle

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:49:46 AM

I always hold the patience, in my opinion patience is the key factor that you earn high or low. If you hurry and sell at a low price you will regret it later.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
handsofgod

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:01:23 PM

I make profit with ICO investment. This is very interesting field, for kinda guys who like analyze every part of niche and then make decision. Here is what I think about the upcoming ICO projects. The most interesting for me right now is this ICO -https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a becuase it have cool idea, interesting team and the infrastructure. Wink Wink
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:15:57 PM

I wanted to make a profit on the crypto market, so I plunged into the market as a burglar, and now I still have not got anything, not profitable and always lose money because of the price drop.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.