Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:01:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: autoarbitrage.net review Stay away  (Read 162 times)
lotfiuser (OP)

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:46:12 PM

hi i deposited 5 $ to check fi they really have a system and its works so it doesnt show on my account so i contact there live support (she) says  you need to deposit atleast 100 $ to be able to use the service and make profit i told here i just want to try it  sshe keep saying 100 $ and its not even on tehre site that i have to deposit 100 $ to be able to use so i ask here if i cant verify it might be a scam and i will post a thread on bitcoin talk and she blocked me i cant see live support button anymore

Free palestine

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gmcroman

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:48:21 PM

Similar experience here. Sent LTC and bitcoin cash and neither was credited to my account after many confirmations posted in the blockchain. Stay away. SCAM!
gmcroman

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:31:41 PM

Quick update: no coins, no responses and no more "contact us" button. SCAM!
lucag74

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:09:46 PM

Thank's for your review after some research it's scam,
Also no video tutorials, also the team seem fake.
olivg

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:47:12 PM

CONFIRMED SCAM! STAY AWAY!

I send them bitcoins and wait for some confirmations, when transaction was confirmed i still didn't saw my bitcoins on this site so i write a message through chat on the website, i was send a link to this topic and they blocked me

They also probably use the same address for bitcoins deposit for all users
dxenu

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 04:13:43 PM

Same for me, with xrp. Not sure if they're in Malta, but anyway reported to Malta Police.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2296
Merit: 755

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:02:51 PM

If OP is still active then move this thread to Scam Accusations and also upload all the evidences to accuse them as scam.It may not help you to retrive your money but it can help some other newbie like you to stay away from them.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
CryptoSassy

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:35:20 PM

I also confirm Arbitrage.net to be a scam!! I signed up 2 weeks ago, I did not deposit any currency, I wanted to ask questions prior to making a deposit. I was told $100 was needed in order to generate a 30% profit per month. I did not feel comfortable making the deposit because they didn't have a social media community, or trustworthy contact support information. After 1 month, I decided to make a deposit; however, I could not access my account. I tried to reset the password, still could not get in. I tried everyday until I was able to get in, I was given access after 5 days of trying. I tried to logon today and it stated my account has been suspended, no contact information, or further details. I am very happy I did not invest a dime into that account. This company is scamming people!! Beware, Stay away, Do NOT invest your MONEY!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: