Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:58:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39169 times)
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:49:49 AM

I only see airdrop bounty from the team? Any other bounty campaigns that will be seeing soon like a signature, Twitter, blog, Reddit?
Lets hope they could held other campaigns as airdrop might not satisfy others, the white paper is quite appealing either way, so I think people would like it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TwinBird23

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:29:58 AM

FOX is the basic unit of the UniFox blockchain which involves a network of kiosks, online exchange offices, POS, Exchange and Unicash terminals. All fees are paid in FOX.
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:14:24 AM

Now for those who are interested in the project as an investment - the best time for investment. You need to count the time to win money.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:21:12 AM

I only see airdrop bounty from the team? Any other bounty campaigns that will be seeing soon like a signature, Twitter, blog, Reddit?
Lets hope they could held other campaigns as airdrop might not satisfy others, the white paper is quite appealing either way, so I think people would like it.
running the bounty would help quickly launch and reach at least a soft cap in a shorter period, I think it will be implemented.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:38:12 AM

The results of this project will be convenient to use. But there are countries where the crypto currency is prohibited, you will not sell tokens to citizens of such countries?
g1st

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:42:17 AM

very promising project,what is the future plans?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:22:41 PM

The results of this project will be convenient to use. But there are countries where the crypto currency is prohibited, you will not sell tokens to citizens of such countries?
For sure bud if those countries are restricted to thier token sale but it  shouldnt concern you since I didnt see any countries restricted since O didnt see anything about restrictions on thier wp.
Will the project team should also consider the restricted countries.  Sad to know that those countries wont able to participate the project.  I heard that there some countries in the world that has restrictions regarding the bitcoins use and blockchain market. Will as of now we are not sure about list of countries that restricted.  The project is wonderful and I am very impressed will ccontinue to follow and  support the project.
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 01:45:13 PM

if you manage to show the working atm even as 1 prototype this will be awesome. there are so many projects that promise working cards and almost none of them deliver their promise.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 01:49:02 PM

if you manage to show the working atm even as 1 prototype this will be awesome. there are so many projects that promise working cards and almost none of them deliver their promise.

Hi,

Check out our youtube channel where you can see ATM or POS terminals in working process - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeGPzaoH3hWk5zsqj8N8C7Q/videos
camric09

Activity: 224

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:03:21 PM

Hi,

Check out our youtube channel where you can see ATM or POS terminals in working process - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeGPzaoH3hWk5zsqj8N8C7Q/videos

Nice, I have checked out the youtube link and watched the working atm for buying unicash using the unifox machine. I am sure this will be a plus factor to your project that will help you to attract more investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:14:54 PM

The youtube link is already posted below your post and I watched it already. The atm machine is working properly, I wonder if this project can provide many units of this soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:15:13 PM

For sure bud if those countries are restricted to thier token sale but it  shouldnt concern you since I didnt see any countries restricted since O didnt see anything about restrictions on thier wp.
I'm pretty sure the team already have backed up plans on this matter. They knew that crypto coins are not totally recognized by some countries. Maybe they will only launched it in some countries where cryptocurrencies being acknowledged by many people. Hopefully, they can overcomed the obstacles ahead so that they can have a good outcomed.
Nunii

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:31:58 PM

Having cards plus POS on our favorite retail stores will be a huge change and step towards mass adoption. Hopefully, Unifox will be able to connect with merchants and enterprises for this to have a greater impact in the market and crypto world.
vishu56

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

i gone through medium articles by Unifox this project is amazing, sure success in future, many use cases
Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:47:44 PM

I'm pretty sure the team already have backed up plans on this matter. They knew that crypto coins are not totally recognized by some countries. Maybe they will only launched it in some countries where cryptocurrencies being acknowledged by many people. Hopefully, they can overcomed the obstacles ahead so that they can have a good outcomed.
Even if the crypto currencies are not recognized by some states this does not mean that their residents can not own them. I think UniFox will not examine such states in which crypto currency is banned on legal grounds, at least until this issue will not be revised.
DiVanah

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:59:21 PM

I think UniFox is a great platform for the current month. this platform is very multi-functional which will change the banking system now.
Good luck.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:19:53 PM

The project is normal, but as for me for advertising, developers need to arrange a free distribution, to attract attention.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:56:38 PM

The youtube link is already posted below your post and I watched it already. The atm machine is working properly, I wonder if this project can provide many units of this soon.
If there is a demand for this, then funding from indifferent citizens will also follow in any case. I hope that this will not be exactly the problem, as this is the main objective of the project.

olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:12:57 PM

Every day the crypto world is witnessing a steady growth in its acceptance for real-life use. Although acceptance is slow, Unifox plans to create an ecosystem that will help boost and facilitate the use of cryptocurrency. Some other services that we will provide that will help boost the acceptance of cryptocurrency is
ATM
Stable Cryptocurrency
POS Terminal
Decentralized Exchange
When the Unifox becomes fully functional, the use of cryptocurrency and Fiat currency would be used interchangeably. This will be a great advantage to both the crypto world and those involved in commerce.

thvidal

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:19:02 PM

Unifox has a very active team, this shows the strength of the project, fulfilling its goals and always informing the community about its updates. Congratulations on the good work you have done so far.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: