Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:33:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39142 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:28:57 PM

I have a question, which country will accept Unifox prepaid card like normal cards?

I think their platform for now focuses on mastercard and other uses like credit and debit card. I still dont know what bank or company they will be working soon.
Yes they are. They are more fucos and thinking the best way to attract more and more clients and investors fo the project. I just have some questions if the project is working on the credit and debit  cards. I just want ask  if the credit limit is over is tthere any possible of credit reloads. It is just base on my observations.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:31:31 PM

UNIFOX has a aim to make crypto very flexible to use as fiat and this aim could make them a very popular project in the future. Crypto currencies are getting more and more popular in the world and this project will help in boosting it. Great work by the Unifox team and they also have effective vision behind it.
I am sure that thanks to Unifox in the future, purchases for any crypto currency will become commonplace even for the most remote people from this business. The cost of bitcoin and its derivatives will also grow.

healthhealer4

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:34:20 PM

UNIFOX has a aim to make crypto very flexible to use as fiat and this aim could make them a very popular project in the future. Crypto currencies are getting more and more popular in the world and this project will help in boosting it. Great work by the Unifox team and they also have effective vision behind it.
I am sure that thanks to Unifox in the future, purchases for any crypto currency will become commonplace even for the most remote people from this business. The cost of bitcoin and its derivatives will also grow.
Yes, this project will surely help in changing the way people use crypto and make it a user friendly currency all around the world. This moto can make a huge success for the project and set a bright future. They also have a very exciting white paper !!!!
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:53:07 PM

Crypto are People's life now a days due to easy to earn money from here.& when Unifox in associated with blockchain making crypto more available for people then the result is Revolutionary   
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:57:19 PM

I tried to access the white papers of the project but there was some issue , please let me know what is the problem.

Hi, as we released a new website, WP is not accessible right now but will be up again shortly.

Thank you for your patience!

Best,

UniFox
Thank you for tring to solve the issue as so as possible and that will be appreciated.

UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:18:59 PM

I have a question, which country will accept Unifox prepaid card like normal cards?

I think their platform for now focuses on mastercard and other uses like credit and debit card. I still dont know what bank or company they will be working soon.
Yes they are. They are more fucos and thinking the best way to attract more and more clients and investors fo the project. I just have some questions if the project is working on the credit and debit  cards. I just want ask  if the credit limit is over is tthere any possible of credit reloads. It is just base on my observations.

Hi guys, UniFox card will be accepted everywhere where our POS terminals are. Just to remind you, there is over 26m PAX terminals worldwide right now  Smiley
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:50:40 PM

I read that your project is registered with the UAE, I can say that you have a very good location, because there you will definitely have financial support.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 07:09:24 PM

With an increasing use for exchange, stable currencies and payment system I think this kind of project which will have them all in one platform will make it easier for a lot of people and will drive more demand.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:19:36 PM

The results of this project will be convenient to use. But there are countries where the crypto currency is prohibited, you will not sell tokens to citizens of such countries?
Of course not, if you have been watching the crypto world for a long time, you might already know that tokens and other coins are not sold in the countries in which they are banned.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:58:58 PM

Do you have any prototype existing that we can try? Or is the project in the development phase right now?

Hello, 4 out of 5 products are already made and ready to use. Make sure to check out our youtube channel to see the working products!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeGPzaoH3hWk5zsqj8N8C7Q/videos

That's a pretty cool thing to know which it means that people who supported the project would be happy to know this kind of stuff. Moreover, they need to really view the video for them to decide that the information given is all true.
That gives them a complete end to end understanding about the project mostly and enriches them to easily achieve their deeds easily after understanding through the way of exploring to the project in detail.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:25:35 PM

The results of this project will be convenient to use. But there are countries where the crypto currency is prohibited, you will not sell tokens to citizens of such countries?
Of course not, if you have been watching the crypto world for a long time, you might already know that tokens and other coins are not sold in the countries in which they are banned.
If the active crypto user is sticking to that banned rule and not able to proceed with the transactions we can understand it is due to the lack of knowledge as they can maintain a strong communication cross countries and proceed with the transactions even on our behalf.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:44:14 PM

Yes, this project will surely help in changing the way people use crypto and make it a user friendly currency all around the world. This moto can make a huge success for the project and set a bright future. They also have a very exciting white paper !!!!
Indeed. The purposed and the goals of Unifox project are very impressive and clear which is to improved and make people feel comfortable the way they experienced here in cryptocurrency community. With great development, I'm sure a lot of people will recognized it and possibly invest in here.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:46:09 PM

I tried to access the white papers of the project but there was some issue , please let me know what is the problem.

Hi, as we released a new website, WP is not accessible right now but will be up again shortly.

Thank you for your patience!

Best,

UniFox
Thank you for tring to solve the issue as so as possible and that will be appreciated.
However we can even take a look on their official website and get the information about the project instead we wait moreover we can even do join in their official telegram channel for more discussions.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:58:54 PM

The project is primarily created as a tool for popularizing crypto currency in general. The platform will be able to attract a huge number of people and indirectly force them to make any payments in this way.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:05:01 PM

The project is primarily created as a tool for popularizing crypto currency in general. The platform will be able to attract a huge number of people and indirectly force them to make any payments in this way.
If they could attract huge number of people through their innovative tools by exploring and implementing the advanced technologies that will add a value for the project however they should also focus more on the security mechanisms.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:19:00 PM

I'm interested, for now, sales are already active? And yet, do you provide any bonus for buying tokens? And what are the conditions for obtaining a bonus?
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:46:27 PM

I agree with you, people's attention to the crypto currency will be even greater. And accordingly, the popularity of crypto terminals will also increase.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:51:01 PM

How will this project differ from other ICO? I'm seeing the same functionality with other projects, what are you guys up to in this marketplace?
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:02:45 PM

I agree with you, people's attention to the crypto currency will be even greater. And accordingly, the popularity of crypto terminals will also increase.

But we can see that the charts of cryptocurrency right now is going down specifically bitcoin. I'm expecting more of marketing add from the team so that they can resolve this kind of issue.

UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:12:45 PM

I'm interested, for now, sales are already active? And yet, do you provide any bonus for buying tokens? And what are the conditions for obtaining a bonus?

Hi Dua, great to have you here, presale details will be announced soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: