Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:06:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39169 times)
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 02:42:23 PM

Quite an interesting UniFox project and promising for the future. Only probably it will take a lot of time to implement the UniFox project idea, the team needs to try to get the project a lot of investors and community support.

+1 for that mate. As I visited their website its attracting and they have unique plans to be established plus the working and partnering with legit establishments and companies.
Building steong partnership between other businesses is a great way to expand your network and it will also have a long term effect on the future of this project.

Having partnered to strong and established businesses will surely help the project and can surely make them gain more trust and popularity, I hope this partnership will happen very soon.

Of course you are right bro. I think there are many partners in this project and hopefully can support this project to success and reach its cap. Maybe the partnership can give positive effect in the token sale and can make many investors interested in this project. But the team and developer must give best effort to promote this project because the hard cap of project enough high and difficult to reach. Best wish to team and developer can handle it with the best marketing strategy that they made.

We have some great news to share on monday! Stay tuned for the new blog post.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:52:22 PM

Quite an interesting UniFox project and promising for the future. Only probably it will take a lot of time to implement the UniFox project idea, the team needs to try to get the project a lot of investors and community support.

+1 for that mate. As I visited their website its attracting and they have unique plans to be established plus the working and partnering with legit establishments and companies.
Building steong partnership between other businesses is a great way to expand your network and it will also have a long term effect on the future of this project.
Right, the partnership will eventually help the project to grow and able to attract the investors  they can also expand. If this suggestion will become available this indicates good and many opportunities in the future. Will keep on following this project for more good news to come.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
gummam

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:03:25 PM

The project is good, but I unfortunately found little information about this project, and specifically about the developers.
Well, I agree, i think they should provide us more detail of the team and their role. Even i think their idea is so good for do, but transparency at anything is better.

Hi, you can find the team on the website, also the link to the LinkedIn profiles.
Many thanks for your reply, with your help I could find out the necessary information about the developers, and specifically where they worked.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:12:05 PM

Having partnered to strong and established businesses will surely help the project and can surely make them gain more trust and popularity, I hope this partnership will happen very soon.

Of course you are right bro. I think there are many partners in this project and hopefully can support this project to success and reach its cap. Maybe the partnership can give positive effect in the token sale and can make many investors interested in this project. But the team and developer must give best effort to promote this project because the hard cap of project enough high and difficult to reach. Best wish to team and developer can handle it with the best marketing strategy that they made.
If the developer is smart and his team too, then they clearly will not prefer to rely on third-party support in the form of partners, as this is extremely unstable and can be canceled at any time. First of all, you need to work with your staff.

Ryuuma

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:19:32 PM

The platform will be able to attract a huge number of people and indirectly force them to make any payments in this way.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:27:21 PM

The project is good, but I unfortunately found little information about this project, and specifically about the developers.
Well, I agree, i think they should provide us more detail of the team and their role. Even i think their idea is so good for do, but transparency at anything is better.

Hi, you can find the team on the website, also the link to the LinkedIn profiles.
Many thanks for your reply, with your help I could find out the necessary information about the developers, and specifically where they worked.
Yes, I agree with you that the answer is really good, so thank you to the person who responded to this.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

If the developer is smart and his team too, then they clearly will not prefer to rely on third-party support in the form of partners, as this is extremely unstable and can be canceled at any time. First of all, you need to work with your staff.

The problem is that its particularly good staff is expensive and not all teams have the means to support this. So here it is necessary to choose the best way for price and quality.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:53:56 PM

The platform will be able to attract a huge number of people and indirectly force them to make any payments in this way.
I believed in you with that. The project has strong potential for success. The team are capable enough to handle and make this project a reality. So with the good and positive feedbacks I am confident that everything will fall accordingly.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:31:58 PM

Right, the partnership will eventually help the project to grow and able to attract the investors  they can also expand. If this suggestion will become available this indicates good and many opportunities in the future. Will keep on following this project for more good news to come.
There will be various managers which require a keen workflow behind to handle the every individual crypto currency which shall be handled properly along with the market trends that will allow a smooth transaction with no issues.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:57:21 PM

Unifox also has a pos feature meaning you also get rewards just by holding thier token. Imagine how much would be the value of each tokens just by holding them now.
I do not even know how the situation will be with the additional receipt of bonuses. I did not see anything like that related to Pos.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:04:23 PM

Ehh to be honest even pure advertising isn't only way a lot of coins even have made millions of dollars purely from hiring shill armies to shill them
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:52:41 PM

The problem is that its particularly good staff is expensive and not all teams have the means to support this. So here it is necessary to choose the best way for price and quality.
Unifox faced all the difficulties and choosen various professionals who are experienced with similar platforms that adds a value to tge project and developers active involvement will lead to a huge workflow of affention
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:28:54 PM

I love there plans and roadmap for their project. There are lots of good and promising features that have planned for customers and also for investors.
Is will have to agree to your statement as this project has features which are great for the users and investors.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:40:47 PM

I think already they are getting the support what they need for the project.They launched airdrop & bounty program which will draw more people.Project outlook make investors to come
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:41:39 PM

Unifox also has a pos feature meaning you also get rewards just by holding thier token. Imagine how much would be the value of each tokens just by holding them now.
This is a good function for users who are not in a hurry to exchange their tokens. I stick to this strategy, I think the more you keep coins, the more benefits you can get in the future.
Who knows what percentages will the holders of tokens receive? I hope they are not too high otherwise they can scare off investors.

100% of the net profit of the company is divided among the holders of FOX. We believe that such combination is a solution for stable growth of FOX coin value
At the stage of storing tokens between users for the maximum amount of time and in the end, their rational use is already a task beyond your control, however, you can influence it a little by the right actions in the development of the project.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:03:38 PM

I love there plans and roadmap for their project. There are lots of good and promising features that have planned for customers and also for investors.
Is will have to agree to your statement as this project has features which are great for the users and investors.
I think experienced investors will pay attention to this project, because he has a very promising future. And also a large number of supporters who are interested in launching the platform.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:11:02 PM

I believed in you with that. The project has strong potential for success. The team are capable enough to handle and make this project a reality. So with the good and positive feedbacks I am confident that everything will fall accordingly.
Furthermore. The team are great in providing such activities that can make the project be a location of choiced. They wisely launched a bounty program and Airdrop and put big rewards to captivates the interest and attentions of the people of crypto. I'm sure the project are on it's right way towards the success.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:26:12 PM

I think experienced investors will pay attention to this project, because he has a very promising future. And also a large number of supporters who are interested in launching the platform.

But that doesn't mean that they're going to invest. Experienced investors don't invest in what's the on going trend.

tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:38:46 PM

But that doesn't mean that they're going to invest. Experienced investors don't invest in what's the on going trend.

Exactly, those kind of investors are excellently wise, I can attest to that. Hoping they can attract some.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:40:44 PM

100% of the net profit of the company is divided among the holders of FOX. We believe that such combination is a solution for stable growth of FOX coin value

100% of revenue that your the company made goes to holders of FOX coin that mean the company will get 0% which is weird except if the company need to hold certain amount of FOX coin in order to get percentage of that net profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: