Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:37:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39169 times)
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:44:37 PM

Where can I find out more information about the project map? what card and with which currencies will it work? Can I use other currencies other than dollars?

All information that may interest those who want to invests in the FOX token can be found in the UniFox Whitepaper here. The roadmap is on their website. The main currency for UniFox is Unicash token, but you use others support cryptocurrency as well.

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:14:15 AM

I am sure that thanks to Unifox in the future, purchases for any crypto currency will become commonplace even for the most remote people from this business. Great work by the Unifox team and they also have effective vision behind it.
We don't sure anything at the future. The market and industry have changing everyday, so that we only keep observation about Unifox and have right conclusion after.

speculation from each person is free
but yes the truth is we have to wait and see the progress of how the team works with roadmap 

Well the project is still new and we cannot tell now what will gonna happen to unifox project, but as long as the project still active and the developers are making more improvements then we can expect a good outcome soon.
Yes that is definitely true that this project is still new and have a long way to go here in the crypto currency community. If the team will keep up striving and taking several progressive actions then that would make this project more attractive to the people to put trust into it and continuous the support, as well as to make this project keep on standing here and remain as a worthy crypto project.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:24:49 AM

Where can I find out more information about the project map? what card and with which currencies will it work? Can I use other currencies other than dollars?

Do you mean the road map of the project right? You can visit the official website of Unifox and their is link for the roadmap and plans.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:26:39 AM

Investing huge amount of dollars more than 6,000,000$ on the developmental activities is completely outstanding as am able to understand that will enrich the project to a next level dealing with the agile infrastructure, hope the innovation labs are highly digitalized with more advanced scope of validations through various spheres.
As the project is new we do require to give some timeline for them to subsequently work on all the possibilities that will allocate them to the learning mode for implementing the new technologies and innovation by way of various features, let us wait for their announcements.
That is indeed true, we must not expect something more if its just new, decisions and actions must not be rushed as it may cause difficulties, it must be done swiftly.

unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:30:00 AM

UNIFOX has quite a lot of vision and mission that will most likely be able to facilitate online transactions in the world, because they have goals related to all types of online transactions

They have good and legit partners that have listed in their site. This could give customers easy and hassle-free transactions for all users of unifox.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:03:32 AM

UNIFOX has quite a lot of vision and mission that will most likely be able to facilitate online transactions in the world, because they have goals related to all types of online transactions

They have good and legit partners that have listed in their site. This could give customers easy and hassle-free transactions for all users of unifox.
Such partners are good, but I think that we need cooperation with banks if the team wants to work with fiat.
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:59:27 AM

Such partners are good, but I think that we need cooperation with banks if the team wants to work with fiat.
It is necessary to cooperate with banks in order to achieve the plan more quickly. They still have rich experience in traditional industries.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:08:03 AM

Hi team. You mentioned that 4 out of 5 in your product is already working. I wanna know what specific product is that. And how this dividend work and with what percentage are the users can have.

And lastly, how you can stabilize its value like you already compared it to tether.

Though all in all, I'm impressed yet it seems it's a long term project for your team. This will be 5 years in the making.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:55:34 AM

This is a very intelligent project to be honest but how can we guarantee that the team will be able to deliver and reach thier goals. Did they have previous experience in this kind of industry?

I am also interested to know more details about the project most specially the assurance of the team that this project will continue to develop whatever unexpected situations might occur.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:05:11 AM

For more information please go to the official website provided on the first page of this thread. You will receive all the required data by roadmap and whitepaper. Be careful, i not to give a link specifically.

camric09

Activity: 224

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:07:34 AM

I guess yeah this is really needed to be able to make the project successful specially converting cryptocurrencies with fiat, I am sure devs already have plans how they will do this.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
GussyBang

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:22:53 AM

I guess yeah this is really needed to be able to make the project successful specially converting cryptocurrencies with fiat, I am sure devs already have plans how they will do this.
They created  a great project that gonna be expecting a beautiful day since there were a lot of good news incoming in the near day.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:24:50 AM

The project is interesting because, this project has already experienced developers and have done other projects before and it's good.
It would be very interesting to know what were the projects before that? What projects did the team of developers and whether they were successful?
I did not see such information on the official website of the project. I think this question should be answered directly by the developers themselves.
Well, if you have found the linkedin profile of the team then  you can see the past history about the team and look how they can develop.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:25:29 PM

This is a very intelligent project to be honest but how can we guarantee that the team will be able to deliver and reach thier goals. Did they have previous experience in this kind of industry?
Even if they don't have experienced before, the most important is, they need to do a lot of works and provide all the things needed for this project so that they can be able to put this in the market. The team must be creative enough in providing more unique features that will convinced all crypto investors to invest and help the platform. IMO.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:29:26 PM

The concept of project is really amazing. MasterCard of cryptocurrency will helps people in many ways. It's similar to such as fiat MasterCard.They will also launch many of other features which helps us to increase the coinmarketcap of cryptocurrency. This project looks like the future of cryptocurrency.

It's a project that will be convenient to use by a crypto user, but I really think that Ethereum is not the best blockchain to launch for this particular system, I already saw a project that stop their ICO because they are going to wait for a faster blockchain.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:37:52 PM

Hi everyone,

UniFox and Achain are proud to announce that have formed strategic Partnership to Drive the Mass Adoption of Cryptocurrency.

More details here: https://medium.com/unifox/unifox-achain-partnership-announcement-da835860b4b3

Regards,
UniFox Team
asradoni

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:50:58 PM

Hi everyone,

UniFox and Achain are proud to announce that have formed strategic Partnership to Drive the Mass Adoption of Cryptocurrency.

More details here: https://medium.com/unifox/unifox-achain-partnership-announcement-da835860b4b3

Regards,
UniFox Team
Keep it up. Achain this is a great blockchain platform. The intercontinental exchange of value which they plan to implement will be very useful for Unifox. Also the Achain token show a good trend with a daily value of almost 3.5 million dollars.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:55:08 PM

Hi everyone,

Regards,
UniFox Team
good news! I think this is a very correct strategy for the successful development of the project, because on mutually beneficial terms there are more chances to achieve realistic goals. I like that the Asian market is developing much faster than the rest of the world.
qaoanpa

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:59:46 PM

Not bad project, follow us
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 01:07:45 PM

The development of UniFox coin project is huge and worth investors' participation. Patience is long held and waiting projects blossom and bear fruit.
That's right, you can see how new users are gradually joining in and are interested in the project. This suggests that it is becoming popular with other projects.
this project is potential.  many bounty haunters joined bounty program. this is sign of a good project.

But that's not guaranteed that your investment will be profitable much better if they will observe first the project.
investment is some kinda risk at any project. so need to know properly about the project before making any investment. and no project. will give u any kind of gurante about profit

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: