Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:35:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39169 times)
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:46:13 PM

About UniFox ATM, I want to ask if what kind of currency can be stored in your ATM? Will you apply multi-cryptocurrency in one ATM for every person?

Hi, ATMs will have the local FIAT money
That is, I put Fiat into the ATM and receive a crypto currency on the electronic wallet? Do I understand the principle of the operation of your ATMs correctly?

Yes, you can buy cryptocurrencies with FIAT, so you can put cash into the ATM and receive cryptocurrencies in your wallet. Please check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFyk9uwuYO4&t=19s and see how easy it is to buy cryptocurrencies with our ATM.
Indeed, everything is very easy and simple, now I'll wait for your ATMs to appear in my city so that it's easy to buy crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vodyanoykiki

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:53:20 PM

I like the project because he already has a bounty, and this bounty already has a free distribution and I like it.
I like your answer, it's pretty straightforward and honest. And I also like the idea itself, if only to imagine for a moment that the team will be able to realize their idea-Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:17:36 PM

When will the tokens be added to the Online Exchange Platforms? I really really do not use them, who has experience on these exchanges?

Hello, tokens will be available to transfer after ICO
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:22:42 PM

what are your nearest plans for partnership agreements in the near future? Because you need to conclude as many contracts as possible, for a wider choice of crypto currency at your ATMs and terminals.

Hello, we have made very good partnerships which we are sure will help to achieve the goals of UniFox, you can know all our partners on our web ico.unifox.io. Stay tuned to our social media channels to get to know the news instantly.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:30:16 PM

I see the team have grandiose plans, but there are already preliminary agreements with partners? I hope the team does not want to do everything itself?

Hi Tuumbo, you can visit our web https://ico.unifox.io/ and see our partners
As you can see there is a lot of partners of Unifox company are ready to help Unifox project if they have fund problems. Don't worry about the partner.
In reality, partners are very important. I think if the team wants to provide financial services, then you need a bank partner. I saw the site only in partners online exchange.

You have a point because banks can easily release fiat currencies whenever needed but I am sure unifox project already have their plans how they can be able to implement the project successfully.
For sure they have. How can they say that it will be done and have no plans for its implementation.

I think members here have their own opinions and suggestions for this project, unifox dev and team members are very active answering all the queries here. Soon maybe more concrete plans will be announce.
Each opinions and suggestions are very important to improve the project. Nice that the team can select and synthesize each opinions they can have good plans and decision from the solicited advices . Hopefully the advices will result to fruitful outcomes for the betterment if the project in the future.
Yeah, even the community can give reasonable questions and opinions that might give idea or help, which is why communication is very important.
We also need to insure the opinions and question that is related to the topic. Still the team have the right to either answer your question or be ignored. You should read first before writing down some questions or opinions.
To my conclusion it is not acceptable if not answered by the project management as they are responsible to answer all the queries and even need to be honored for all the investors who choose the project after understanding the project whitepapers and team workflow as believed.

Hi everyone, the UniFox team has a well-drawn plan and you can see it detailed in the roadmap, and we'll attend to all your comments and questions in our social media channels. Also, we pay attention and appreciate the recommendations that have been made along the ANN thread.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:32:25 PM

About UniFox ATM, I want to ask if what kind of currency can be stored in your ATM? Will you apply multi-cryptocurrency in one ATM for every person?

Hi, ATMs will have the local FIAT money
That is, I put Fiat into the ATM and receive a crypto currency on the electronic wallet? Do I understand the principle of the operation of your ATMs correctly?

Yes, you can buy cryptocurrencies with FIAT, so you can put cash into the ATM and receive cryptocurrencies in your wallet. Please check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFyk9uwuYO4&t=19s and see how easy it is to buy cryptocurrencies with our ATM.
definitely this is a very cool idea, you can easily replenish your wallet with the necessary crypto currency. What price will the commission for transactions be taken by your ATMs?
Indeed, the idea is simple and convenient. To be able to buy a cryptocurrency with fiats is very attractive and likely to do by most people here because it can reduced transactions fees and hassle. Hopefully, the team can launched it as soon as possible so that we can be able to see how it works in real time.
I would really like to try using these ATMs in real life. But unfortunately they will be available only in Asian countries. Do developers plan to deploy their ATMs in Europe in the future?

Hello! We'll start in Europe - in the Czech republic and Western European countries! Also, you can see all the expansion plan in the WP (link in the ANN)
It is very good that you start in Europe, where there is a very strong regulation of financial activity, but where are you registered now?

UniFox is based in UAE
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:36:01 PM

To date, everything is not working stable. the prices for crypto-currencies change very often and there is no stability now. I very much hope that soon everything will be better.

Hi Zianingbu, with Unicash we remove volatility from crypto so we give a good reason for the people avoid fear of losing value
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:41:43 PM

I like the project because he already has a bounty, and this bounty already has a free distribution and I like it.

I mean pretty much every single form of ICO or token sale/distribution or whatever the heck you call them now has a bounty or something like that

please keep a respectful thread. Airdrop & bounty program allows people to receive a piece of UniFox from the beginning
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:45:08 PM

Hi everyone,

Today we present another PR article.

Kryptomagazin CZ: UniFox and Achain conclude a strategic partnership to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrencies. Check out the article (if you speak Czech) https://kryptomagazin.cz/unifox-achain-uzaviraji-strategicke-partnerstvi-za-ucelem-zrychleni-adopce-kryptomen/

Regards,
UniFox team.
Great work But article is not English i hope we get medium version or so soon or maybe just translate and read either way Unifox seem actually on the right track right now even though the market is seriously unfavorable

Hi, the article is in Czech because was published by Kriptomagazin. Our official articles are published in English
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:40:15 PM

Hi everyone,

Today we present another PR article.

Kryptomagazin CZ: UniFox and Achain conclude a strategic partnership to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrencies. Check out the article (if you speak Czech) https://kryptomagazin.cz/unifox-achain-uzaviraji-strategicke-partnerstvi-za-ucelem-zrychleni-adopce-kryptomen/

Regards,
UniFox team.

Good thing to know that you have managed to make strategic partnership with other platforms. It can give more attractions for the project and possibly liked by the people of crypto. I hope this article will be translated into English language so that more people will understand the information because not all can read the Czech words.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:47:25 PM

what are your nearest plans for partnership agreements in the near future? Because you need to conclude as many contracts as possible, for a wider choice of crypto currency at your ATMs and terminals.

Hello, we have made very good partnerships which we are sure will help to achieve the goals of UniFox, you can know all our partners on our web ico.unifox.io. Stay tuned to our social media channels to get to know the news instantly.
What cooperation? We need concrete. I would like to know the names of these partners and their degree of influence in the cryptomir, should they be trusted in general? Please comment on this situation.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:14:31 PM

What cooperation? We need concrete. I would like to know the names of these partners and their degree of influence in the cryptomir, should they be trusted in general? Please comment on this situation.
well, the developers said that you can read all the information on the official website of the project. It will be easy for you to understand everything that is written there, and perhaps you will no longer have questions.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:30:35 PM

This project is very interesting to me because he already has a bounty, which is only the beginning of the project, and that's what will happen next.

Yes you're right, having bounty will attracts many people to join and know about it. I am sure it was made in order to make the project popular and lessen some questions because it was written in there all the information of the project. This is a good move of the team and I am sure that it will be successful soon or shall we say they will achieve their main goal. Keep it up guys!
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:27:31 PM

To date, everything is not working stable. the prices for crypto-currencies change very often and there is no stability now. I very much hope that soon everything will be better.

Hi Zianingbu, with Unicash we remove volatility from crypto so we give a good reason for the people avoid fear of losing value

This is impossible, volatility can not be removed from crypto, you are not first the one to create a stable token or coin. Stable coin used just to convert your asset into it during crash, just like dollar or Tether if you want to be safe during the crash.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:30:34 AM

This is impossible, volatility can not be removed from crypto, you are not first the one to create a stable token or coin. Stable coin used just to convert your asset into it during crash, just like dollar or Tether if you want to be safe during the crash.
Well thats still a promising aspect of the project to watch for hopefully unicash will realy be able to find way on how to ressolve the volatility issue of crypto in the future.
A promising project can make a better future for the project developer and also the project leader. No wonder if there are so many people that wanted to support.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:12:38 AM

It is very clear here in the crypto currency community how the people are keep on supporting and following this project, as well as me. If the UniFox will be as aggressive and fast progressive as like this continuously then a good future will be really awaiting to this project. I hope that more users, supporters and serious investors will come to this project.
GussyBang

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:29:15 AM

It is very clear here in the crypto currency community how the people are keep on supporting and following this project, as well as me. If the UniFox will be as aggressive and fast progressive as like this continuously then a good future will be really awaiting to this project. I hope that more users, supporters and serious investors will come to this project.
I hope so. They are clearly having a great day to be spend in the future of the platform just to keep developing the project.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 03:34:08 AM

I mean pretty much every single form of ICO or token sale/distribution or whatever the heck you call them now has a bounty or something like that

please keep a respectful thread. Airdrop & bounty program allows people to receive a piece of UniFox from the beginning

there is already a bounty program..  check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4813306

PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:36:45 AM

there is already a bounty program..  check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4813306

It will be also good if they can launch a signature campaigns that will be paid in ETH and BTC? It could be a big step from the project to attract legit investors. Plus hire only trusted members from the campaigns.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 03:42:30 AM

I have visited their official website and ICO page, It's not yet started right? And the promotion of 50% discount bonus are attracting, I will surely wait for the presale date.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: