Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:57:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39169 times)
Decrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 02:56:06 PM

I see the team have grandiose plans, but there are already preliminary agreements with partners? I hope the team does not want to do everything itself?

Hi Tuumbo, you can visit our web https://ico.unifox.io/ and see our partners
As you can see there is a lot of partners of Unifox company are ready to help Unifox project if they have fund problems. Don't worry about the partner.
In reality, partners are very important. I think if the team wants to provide financial services, then you need a bank partner. I saw the site only in partners online exchange.

You have a point because banks can easily release fiat currencies whenever needed but I am sure unifox project already have their plans how they can be able to implement the project successfully.
For sure they have. How can they say that it will be done and have no plans for its implementation.

I think members here have their own opinions and suggestions for this project, unifox dev and team members are very active answering all the queries here. Soon maybe more concrete plans will be announce.
Each opinions and suggestions are very important to improve the project. Nice that the team can select and synthesize each opinions they can have good plans and decision from the solicited advices . Hopefully the advices will result to fruitful outcomes for the betterment if the project in the future.
Yeah, even the community can give reasonable questions and opinions that might give idea or help, which is why communication is very important.
The team responds to good and adequate questions from the community. Naturally, they have the right to ignore some awkward questions, since no one needs a negative and there is no point in spending time on such people.
Team involving on answering the repeated questions may waste the project time however they can prioritize the new questions or address all the common question and answers in the PIN MSG in their official social channel that will not discourage the investors.
I agree that there are repeated questions from the community, but thankfully they didn't find it as a waste of time, rather an important one because the investors might feel down.

I think it is normal to have repeated question since they are just starting, they should look at it in a good way because it means they are getting more new supporters or interest for this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:00:40 PM

I like the project, especially the bold decision of the developers to organize a bounty at the very beginning.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:02:08 PM

To date, everything is not working stable. the prices for crypto-currencies change very often and there is no stability now. I very much hope that soon everything will be better.

Hi Zianingbu, with Unicash we remove volatility from crypto so we give a good reason for the people avoid fear of losing value

This is impossible, volatility can not be removed from crypto, you are not first the one to create a stable token or coin. Stable coin used just to convert your asset into it during crash, just like dollar or Tether if you want to be safe during the crash.
But here the developer says quite the contrary. I think if they created such a token, then they are confident in it that volatility will work correctly.
If it's possible how would they going to ignore or remove volatility in crypto? price of crypto is like the price of real money that changed value everyday.
The volatility in crypto I think wont be change. We can't stop the increase and decrease of the value. The project is very positive about the tokens. I noticed the plans for project quite ambitious but I am very confident that they can achieved their goals and plans.  If the project will be a success  I think manynwill be glad and happy if everything will be implemented.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:13:17 PM

I see the team have grandiose plans, but there are already preliminary agreements with partners? I hope the team does not want to do everything itself?

Hi Tuumbo, you can visit our web https://ico.unifox.io/ and see our partners
As you can see there is a lot of partners of Unifox company are ready to help Unifox project if they have fund problems. Don't worry about the partner.
In reality, partners are very important. I think if the team wants to provide financial services, then you need a bank partner. I saw the site only in partners online exchange.

You have a point because banks can easily release fiat currencies whenever needed but I am sure unifox project already have their plans how they can be able to implement the project successfully.
For sure they have. How can they say that it will be done and have no plans for its implementation.

I think members here have their own opinions and suggestions for this project, unifox dev and team members are very active answering all the queries here. Soon maybe more concrete plans will be announce.
Each opinions and suggestions are very important to improve the project. Nice that the team can select and synthesize each opinions they can have good plans and decision from the solicited advices . Hopefully the advices will result to fruitful outcomes for the betterment if the project in the future.
Yeah, even the community can give reasonable questions and opinions that might give idea or help, which is why communication is very important.
The team responds to good and adequate questions from the community. Naturally, they have the right to ignore some awkward questions, since no one needs a negative and there is no point in spending time on such people.
Team involving on answering the repeated questions may waste the project time however they can prioritize the new questions or address all the common question and answers in the PIN MSG in their official social channel that will not discourage the investors.
I agree that there are repeated questions from the community, but thankfully they didn't find it as a waste of time, rather an important one because the investors might feel down.

I think it is normal to have repeated question since they are just starting, they should look at it in a good way because it means they are getting more new supporters or interest for this project.

Well then the project could atleast make a FAQ section with the most common questions that are asked so people are atleast informed in the very least
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:46:46 PM

The development of unifox coin project is huge and worth investors this suggest that it is becoming popular with other projects the team members should start for their projects.
The project will soon gets into higher standards that will significally increases the network bandwidth and it has excellent multi-featured e-currency that users are very excited.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:50:44 PM

Certainly a very interesting project details disclosed on thier whitepaper is surely worth following. Good luck to your project.
If it happens differently and the team does not follow its whitepaper, then the community and investors can be deeply disappointed in the project and they will start to complain to the developer. Therefore, I hope that there will be no problems with the implementation.
Following the whitepapers and even roadmaps will surely gives more impressions to the people who support the project most especially to all who have invested in the project. And it will only shows that the team behind it are doing their part as a developer in which will give more chances to succeed.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:58:45 PM

The concept of project is really amazing. MasterCard of cryptocurrency will helps people in many ways. It's similar to such as fiat MasterCard.They will also launch many of other features which helps us to increase the coinmarketcap of cryptocurrency. This project looks like the future of cryptocurrency.
This is completely unique as it allows us to make transactions using the card from any stores, hotels we check in and in this digital world A master card with crypto currencies saves our time in an extraordinary manner and through this way we can easily make the transactions directly and even can reduce the transaction fees through converting to FIAT in real life.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:06:52 PM

I like the project because he already has a bounty, and this bounty already has a free distribution and I like it.

I mean pretty much every single form of ICO or token sale/distribution or whatever the heck you call them now has a bounty or something like that

please keep a respectful thread. Airdrop & bounty program allows people to receive a piece of UniFox from the beginning

there is already a bounty program..  check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4813306

It will be also good if they can launch a signature campaigns that will be paid in ETH and BTC? It could be a big step from the project to attract legit investors. Plus hire only trusted members from the campaigns.
yes this would be good for sure.  as usual many they are giving token as reward. 

NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:18:10 PM

I like the project, especially the bold decision of the developers to organize a bounty at the very beginning.
Yes, i totally agree with you that the team have good strategy at promoting by both airdrop and bounty program.
connecoin

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:40:12 PM

The concept of project is really amazing. MasterCard of cryptocurrency will helps people in many ways. It's similar to such as fiat MasterCard.They will also launch many of other features which helps us to increase the coinmarketcap of cryptocurrency. This project looks like the future of cryptocurrency.
This is completely unique as it allows us to make transactions using the card from any stores, hotels we check in and in this digital world A master card with crypto currencies saves our time in an extraordinary manner and through this way we can easily make the transactions directly and even can reduce the transaction fees through converting to FIAT in real life.
A lot of good things can be happen if this project will be implemented here in crypto world. They are aiming to make cryptocurrency achievable and spendable by the people so that they can have satisfactions on their investments. And I hope it can also give enough profits so that the chances to become more successful is possible.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:42:26 PM

About UniFox ATM, I want to ask if what kind of currency can be stored in your ATM? Will you apply multi-cryptocurrency in one ATM for every person?

Cryptocurrency doesn't need ATM to be transferred, it can be done online. ATM is for physical money ( fiat ), we use to withdraw ( cash out ) fiat or cash in ( put in fiat). On their exchange you will have ability to convert between multi-cryptocurrency.

I think the used of Unifox ATM is to buy crypto coins with low fees and fast transactions. This would be very useful and very effective for all people who always in here to make earnings. Soon with great effort from the team and a good development, the project will be choosen and probably recognized as a good source of investments.

I am hoping that the team will still maintain their low fees despite of many negative happenings in the crypto world. I will look forward for more good updates in the coming weeks.
That brings a more help in the community by implementing more low fees which will even attract more participants choose the project as there was various similar platforms who charge high fees which will really cause for the crypto users as their earnings will remain some loss due to paying these fees, so this can be a go with less fee we can even gain good traffic.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:46:29 PM

About UniFox ATM, I want to ask if what kind of currency can be stored in your ATM? Will you apply multi-cryptocurrency in one ATM for every person?

Cryptocurrency doesn't need ATM to be transferred, it can be done online. ATM is for physical money ( fiat ), we use to withdraw ( cash out ) fiat or cash in ( put in fiat). On their exchange you will have ability to convert between multi-cryptocurrency.

I think the used of Unifox ATM is to buy crypto coins with low fees and fast transactions. This would be very useful and very effective for all people who always in here to make earnings. Soon with great effort from the team and a good development, the project will be choosen and probably recognized as a good source of investments.

I am hoping that the team will still maintain their low fees despite of many negative happenings in the crypto world. I will look forward for more good updates in the coming weeks.
That brings a more help in the community by implementing more low fees which will even attract more participants choose the project as there was various similar platforms who charge high fees which will really cause for the crypto users as their earnings will remain some loss due to paying these fees, so this can be a go with less fee we can even gain good traffic.
I agreed with your opinion, but it will happen when the team really keep their hardworking at complete Unifox ecosystem.

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 09:10:31 PM

I think is basically to ensure smooth movement of the project and in the same case improve the awareness they can actually great within the crypto community

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:10:45 PM

The development of unifox coin project is huge and worth investors this suggest that it is becoming popular with other projects the team members should start for their projects.
The project will soon gets into higher standards that will significally increases the network bandwidth and it has excellent multi-featured e-currency that users are very excited.
I'm attracted to the very idea of ​​the project as a goal. It's time to invent something similar, so that you can exchange coins among themselves without any intermediaries and exchanges.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:53:58 PM

Yes, i totally agree with you that the team have good strategy at promoting by both airdrop and bounty program.

Agree, that is why the number of participants is increasing. There doings will have a big impact to make it more successful and make many believers in the project. Hoping that they  will not stop doing things such as upgrading for the goodness of the project.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:19:56 PM

Actually the team is very active in terms of project marketing. They launch a campaign this early stage but it turns out beautifully so I am very confident that the project will be a great platform in the future. Bounty campaigns are the most common and effective way to market th project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:38:42 AM

Actually the team is very active in terms of project marketing. They launch a campaign this early stage but it turns out beautifully so I am very confident that the project will be a great platform in the future. Bounty campaigns are the most common and effective way to market th project.
You are really right here buddy. The team is keep on pushing here in the crypto currency community and keep on showing its best to be a project worthy of the people's trust. Well, I am glad that with this kind of good project, they already have their bounty campaign programs launched in here which I have already been join one of it. I was hoping to the great good outcome of the bounty and of course this whole project as well having a good platform in its hands.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:20:56 AM

Unifox have any plan for listing at some major exchange and coinmarketcap? I have seriously about this problem.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:38:54 AM

An interesting idea and a bounty from the bounty is very good, but I never saw in what jurisdiction the company was registered?
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:48:03 AM

An interesting idea and a bounty from the bounty is very good, but I never saw in what jurisdiction the company was registered?

I think they are in Dubai based
im just checked term&policy https://ico.unifox.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Privacy-Policy.pdf

Dogeum.io
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: