Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:29:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39169 times)
Aihonaken

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:13:06 AM

this project is one of " to look closely" in 2018 and 2019, the point is that they already spent 7 mill, for the products and prototypes, and nothing can stop them to show itself to the world !
well, i see thay have a good bounty campaign so you can not just watch but like help spreading the word, and be rewarded for that, get some tokens, and be a part of the growing community )
yup, that's also a good point, and the affiliate program, don't forget about that.

Hi guys, UniFox have airdrop & bounty program and affiliate program. So, join now and get a piece of UniFox
Plus the bonus on the sale, gifts, and a contest to win a masternode! Lot's of things to do, and to get!
the question is, don't you think it's a lot of benefits for the presale?
the markets are not at their best conditions, people are afraid to invest now, and not many of them know what is a security token, so all in all, i would say it's a good strategy for this point of time, a year before i think they would have to make a lottery to pick the investors) Now it's time for investors to pick the project )
myabe you are right, i think if guys manage to reach their goals in the bear market, imagine what can they do when the market will turn tu bull! best wishes for the team) going to visit prague soon )  
Such companies in the bear market make excellent profits!
not all, there also lot's of companies that can't feel the soft cap for the product
Friend, I disagree with you, give an example of a company with a work product from the real sector that would not have collected softcap?
If we are talking about the products that you can touch (like Pos, Phonew, or ATMs) then iknow none, if by the meaning of the product we are talking about( exchange, plagins, apps, wallets) then there is a bunch of them.
well what's good about the Unifox, is that whether they reach the cap or not, the company will be working and spreading the product, cause all this was done withoud selling the tokens on seed and private sale rounds
Well, when a team provides for different variants of events, it is very important to me as an investor!
well yes, early supporters always get benefits, glas that found this project before the presale )
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aihonaken

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:25:45 AM

best project in Q4 2018.
I would say that one of the best in the projects of 2018! But it will definitely be the most profitable in 2019! Wink
There are rumors that the world crysis is coming in 2019, so we are turning into crypto gold, and there is a great start now. right place, right time!
Aihonaken

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:32:21 AM

The Unifox presale start this Sunday,
what we have all in all:
price of the token is - 0.25 $
the Bonus 50% first 48 hours of the preasel
Afiiliate program - you friend buys fox token, and you take 1 stake for 1 $ spend - (2% of all the tokens are going to this bounty )
a chance to win the masternode if you invest 1000$ for Unifox,
and you will earn dividends when you will get 6000 FOX tokens.
it's a 1000$ investments.
Great time to be the part of the community!
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 10:57:50 AM

One more PR about UniFox presale covered by GlobalCoinReport:

https://globalcoinreport.com/fox-presale-dates-announced/
NataGrint

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:00:28 AM

This project has great value for investors and strategic partners, New POS with great features, new ATMs, DEX and own Blockchain. Advertising, Promotion, and marketing ! all is that) the rocket is ctarting
Aihonaken

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:22:08 AM

Wow
1st place: 200 000 FOX + Trezor T
2nd place: 100 000 FOX + Trezor T
3rd place: 75 000 FOX + Trezor T
4th place: 60 000 FOX
5th place: 50 000 FOX
6th place: 40 000 FOX
7th place: 30 000 FOX
8th place: 20 000 FOX
9th place: 15 000 FOX
10th place: 10 000 FOX

So 10 Winners, more prizes, and 11 mill, hope to make in the presale!
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 11:27:27 AM

Wow

This competition is open to everyone who invests $1000 or more during the presale! Get ready everyone!

UniFox
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 01:54:24 PM

How to participate in the UniFox Presale!!

We have published an investment guide that will help you make your contribution as easy as possible.

Check out the blog post to find out: https://medium.com/unifox/how-to-participate-in-the-unifox-presale-396dd720f0e7

NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:51:39 PM

best project in Q4 2018.
I would say that one of the best in the projects of 2018! But it will definitely be the most profitable in 2019! Wink
Yeah, the best project of the 21st century, capitalization will soon be 100 times bigger than Bitcoin, early investors will ride gold Lamborghini, etc. I hope everyone understands that this is sarcasm. Cheesy

Dimokus

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 05:54:33 PM

https://i.imgur.com/lw45G3L.png
Interest in UniFox increases day by day. Are you interested, too?  Roll Eyes

See you on Sunday!
This is well deserved guys! Move at the same pace and everything will be cool!)
I think they can go ahead before the roadmap) the point is that if the preasle ends in 48 hours, than the sale would be much faster ) and bounty end faster )
I am crazy in the beginning of sales and have already prepared my broadcast for sending to unifox!)
Dimokus

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 05:59:53 PM

this project is one of " to look closely" in 2018 and 2019, the point is that they already spent 7 mill, for the products and prototypes, and nothing can stop them to show itself to the world !
well, i see thay have a good bounty campaign so you can not just watch but like help spreading the word, and be rewarded for that, get some tokens, and be a part of the growing community )
yup, that's also a good point, and the affiliate program, don't forget about that.

Hi guys, UniFox have airdrop & bounty program and affiliate program. So, join now and get a piece of UniFox
Plus the bonus on the sale, gifts, and a contest to win a masternode! Lot's of things to do, and to get!
the markets are not at their best conditions, people are afraid to invest now, and not many of them know what is a security token, so all in all, i would say it's a good strategy for this point of time, a year before i think they would have to make a lottery to pick the investors) Now it's time for investors to pick the project )
myabe you are right, i think if guys manage to reach their goals in the bear market, imagine what can they do when the market will turn tu bull! best wishes for the team) going to visit prague soon )  
but i still don't get why the price is plegged to the USD and not to the ETH, it would be better for crypto holders.
I think this is due to the fact that the company needs specifics in financial planning, since the cryptocurrency is too volatile to plan the budget in the long term.
well yeah, probably, but the market is now better for the ETH plegging than USD, well that the subjective opinion
in any case, it is obvious that the team adequately assesses the market and the risks, I like it!
Dimokus

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:05:02 PM

I would not be so cardinal, support for the team is more than money! This is a motivator for further development!
not all, there also lot's of companies that can't feel the soft cap for the product
Friend, I disagree with you, give an example of a company with a work product from the real sector that would not have collected softcap?
If we are talking about the products that you can touch (like Pos, Phonew, or ATMs) then iknow none, if by the meaning of the product we are talking about( exchange, plagins, apps, wallets) then there is a bunch of them.
well what's good about the Unifox, is that whether they reach the cap or not, the company will be working and spreading the product, cause all this was done withoud selling the tokens on seed and private sale rounds
Well, when a team provides for different variants of events, it is very important to me as an investor!
well yes, early supporters always get benefits, glas that found this project before the presale )
I am crazy in the beginning of sales and have already prepared my Etherium for sending to unifox!)
Dimokus

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:10:23 PM

This project has great value for investors and strategic partners, New POS with great features, new ATMs, DEX and own Blockchain. Advertising, Promotion, and marketing ! all is that) the rocket is ctarting
A rocket on the launch pad, one question - are you among the astronauts?)
Dimokus

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:14:59 PM

best project in Q4 2018.
Yeah, the best project of the 21st century, capitalization will soon be 100 times bigger than Bitcoin, early investors will ride gold Lamborghini, etc. I hope everyone understands that this is sarcasm. Cheesy
I do not need Lamborghini, I have enough Tesla)
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:41:37 PM

UniFox Advisor, Ruslan Sokolovski, recorded a brief review about upcoming sale!

POS terminal on the screen 😉🏁

https://youtu.be/DrIXWLWPvJI
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:42:10 PM

I would not be so cardinal, support for the team is more than money! This is a motivator for further development!
I am crazy in the beginning of sales and have already prepared my Etherium for sending to unifox!)

Don't forget that UniFox presale starts tomorrow at 1pm UTC!
Aihonaken

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:50:48 PM

Wow

This competition is open to everyone who invests $1000 or more during the presale! Get ready everyone!

UniFox
well, i can say, that 1000 USD + is super optimum investment to get the benefits!
will there be any discounts on the sale?
Aihonaken

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:53:38 PM

best project in Q4 2018.
nobody here is talking about lamborghini, but there are lot's of pictures like : if you invest in Amazon in 1999, yuo would have a 105 mil of USD!
well there is a time to invest in new projects, and give the round to new ambitios ) here is a chance )
Deb143

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:59:02 PM

I think this is a one of the great and unique project in 2018. Thanks adcoin....
Aihonaken

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:05:25 PM

but i still don't get why the price is plegged to the USD and not to the ETH, it would be better for crypto holders.
I think this is due to the fact that the company needs specifics in financial planning, since the cryptocurrency is too volatile to plan the budget in the long term.
well yeah, probably, but the market is now better for the ETH plegging than USD, well that the subjective opinion
in any case, it is obvious that the team adequately assesses the market and the risks, I like it!
You do understand that this is long term investment, not a flipping moment
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: