Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:09:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39169 times)
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 01:20:56 PM

Hellooo team and Dev, What is the minimum of Token purchase for presale?

Hi, minimum contribution is 50usd
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RaviDeewakar

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:16:40 PM

What are the merits of this project? So, that I can encourage my friends to join it. 
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:19:03 PM

What are the merits of this project? So, that I can encourage my friends to join it. 

Bad if you are to depend your decision on most peoples voices here. The best thing is to do read this projects white paper and its team. You can just tell your friends to help it.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 05:25:34 PM

Bad if you are to depend your decision on most peoples voices here. The best thing is to do read this projects white paper and its team. You can just tell your friends to help it.

Hi guys,

UniFox presents a complete crypto-friendly ecosystem which will help to accelerate the adoption of blockchain technologies in today’s world. UniFox assists with every kind of crypto transaction: from buying, transferring, exchanging, storing, and withdrawing back into Fiat. The UniFox ecosystem consists of 5 products where 4 of them are already developed and ready to be used and 100% autonomous. However, its connection is what helps us to fulfil our vision. Our project consists of: stable cryptocurrency (Unicash), ATMs, online exchange platforms, POS terminals and decentralized exchange.

If you have any question don't hesitate to ask, we'll glad to anwser you. Let's spread the word about UniFox!!  Cool
Sonumatturiya

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:17:04 AM

Nice project
Ligerdc8

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:26:09 AM

What An amazing project...cool contest...love the strategy
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:10:25 AM

This looks like a promising project to bring in more good infrastructure for the time where crypto will be more apparent and whereby more and more use case scenarios will come in. I like to see real projects coming with real hardware and this makes things more legitimate in my eyes than just an airy fairy technical whitepaper. We have seen enough of those so I do wish the project great success. I will be studying the whitepaper in detail and do my due diligence.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 09:40:57 AM

📢First day of the presale is almost over! The advantage of 50% bonus will be here for another 24 hours! Don't forget to make your contribution!💪

Only in your backoffice‼️
Galynagg

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:07:50 AM

📢First day of the presale is almost over! The advantage of 50% bonus will be here for another 24 hours! Don't forget to make your contribution!💪

I have to say that presale goes smoothly !in this marketing condtions, you guys are doin ok
Aihonaken

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:16:13 AM

Great project ever with excel vision and team also.....

Dear Admin.......i have one question....Lots of project are coming day by day....
how can you get success your project and what is your marketing Strategic planning Please tell me.

all this you can find in the Whitepaper, for what i know, the team plans to take the markets of Canada, Europe, USA and India, lot's of supporters are from this regions! For now there is partnerships with CMI from Canada, and there will be local partnerships in every country, sao the team is busy by making this cooperations, sell the POS, and advertisement. i think by the end of this year we will see first money transfers via Unifox blockchain, and real use of the POS! later on it's just the matter of time to spread the word ) The project uses stable unifox coin, for transfers, and a security\utility FOX tokens, with which all the fees will be payed, and dividends will be payed out, as FOX is a security tokens, by holding it, you will get monthly dividends from the Unifox. Right now there is a presale stage still ongoing, and 50% bonus will be for 1 day more! so hope in ! )
Aihonaken

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:17:17 AM

I have to say that presale goes smoothly !in this marketing condtions, you guys are doin ok
well yes, guys make a great job with the site and all this with the back office, but it's still essential not to get scamed! lot's of fake admins are in the telegram!
GvVasyl

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:18:32 AM

This looks like a promising project to bring in more good infrastructure for the time where crypto will be more apparent and whereby more and more use case scenarios will come in. I like to see real projects coming with real hardware and this makes things more legitimate in my eyes than just an airy fairy technical whitepaper. We have seen enough of those so I do wish the project great success. I will be studying the whitepaper in detail and do my due diligence.
i would love to hear your thought and opinion, do you have some TG channel, about ICOs?
Galynagg

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

What An amazing project...cool contest...love the strategy
lot's of things the propose on the early stage yes! that's why a like to watch for the project ) every day something new!
Nitori_m

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:40:10 AM

Dear Admin.......i have one question....Lots of project are coming day by day....
how can you get success your project and what is your marketing Strategic planning Please tell me.

all this you can find in the Whitepaper, for what i know, the team plans to take the markets of Canada, Europe, USA and India, lot's of supporters are from this regions! For now there is partnerships with CMI from Canada, and there will be local partnerships in every country, sao the team is busy by making this cooperations, sell the POS, and advertisement. i think by the end of this year we will see first money transfers via Unifox blockchain, and real use of the POS! later on it's just the matter of time to spread the word ) The project uses stable unifox coin, for transfers, and a security\utility FOX tokens, with which all the fees will be payed, and dividends will be payed out, as FOX is a security tokens, by holding it, you will get monthly dividends from the Unifox. Right now there is a presale stage still ongoing, and 50% bonus will be for 1 day more! so hope in ! )
Is the dividends paid every month or annually?
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 12:14:12 PM

Hi, UniFox will begin to distribute monthly dividends to token holders as of December 2018
Lunaluk

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:27:50 PM

UNIFOX will actually become a kind of MasterCard, which means one - world use.I hope all countries will join us and there will be no exceptions. Are there any countries that are excluded from the project?

Galynagg

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:41:48 PM

UNIFOX will actually become a kind of MasterCard, which means one - world use.I hope all countries will join us and there will be no exceptions. Are there any countries that are excluded from the project?
i think all the countries in some way will be participating! the main thing is the audience, if Unifox manage ( and they will) to get the freelancers, and people that work in the internet to their platform, their products will be spreading with the speed of light! )
GvVasyl

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:47:02 PM

Hi, UniFox will begin to distribute monthly dividends to token holders as of December 2018
Btw, how the dividends is calculating? the total ammount of dividends, dividet to all the token holders, divident on 365 day, and multiplies the number of days, the owner holds tokens right?
Aihonaken

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:51:59 PM

i think all the countries in some way will be participating! the main thing is the audience, if Unifox manage ( and they will) to get the freelancers, and people that work in the internet to their platform, their products will be spreading with the speed of light! )
in Europe and post soviet countries there are lot's of freelancers, so this is a good plays to start! and many investors.
all in all Unifox have a great team, so they are aware of the transfer problems, and i think they have this group of people ( i mean freelancers) under their radar!
Galynagg

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:58:03 PM

Btw, how the dividends is calculating? the total ammount of dividends, dividet to all the token holders, divident on 365 day, and multiplies the number of days, the owner holds tokens right?
Interesting question, it's will be not fair if somebody buys the fox token at the exchange at the end of the month, get the dividends, and then sell all the tokens.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: