Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:48:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39169 times)
Galynagg

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:11:37 PM

Guys! Attention! UniFox team -
PHISHING WARNING
Some of our users might get phishing emails on behalf of info@unifox.io or any other email using our official domain, asking them to deposit BTC or ETH to address specified in email.

Make sure to make your presale contributions ONLY in backoffice starting from today 1pm UTC. We will never contact you via telegram, email or other services about deposit addresses. The only addresses can be found in YOUR PERSONAL backoffice!See you during the sale!
That's sooo pity i must say, that scammers are living on the money that can help the porject! hate this. You are trying to do something great, and there always someone that whant to get money using your name and reputation. Reputation especially 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aihonaken

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:51:07 PM

PHISHING WARNING
Some of our users might get phishing emails on behalf of info@unifox.io or any other email using our official domain, asking them to deposit BTC or ETH to address specified in email.

Make sure to make your presale contributions ONLY in backoffice starting from today 1pm UTC. We will never contact you via telegram, email or other services about deposit addresses. The only addresses can be found in YOUR PERSONAL backoffice!See you during the sale!
That's sooo pity i must say, that scammers are living on the money that can help the porject! hate this. You are trying to do something great, and there always someone that whant to get money using your name and reputation. Reputation especially 
Well, i thnik Unifox team is hadnling with this issue, and they their community is always helping
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 06:39:43 PM

Hi everyone) Who's here love Unifox so much to go to Vienna and check how they will work?
Me if I have time I will go)

Hi! It is possible to visit us and look at our products first hand. If you are interested, contact our support team via chat with this request in advance.  Smiley
i will deffenitely visit the team, just don't know when ! it would be great to talk to them about the products, and give some suggestions ! )

we can schedule a meet up to show you our products when you are here 👍🏻
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 06:43:08 PM

PHISHING WARNING

Well, i thnik Unifox team is hadnling with this issue, and they their community is always helping

Please remember, admins will never pm you for discounts, sales or whatever. Stay safe. Invest only in your backoffice
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 06:50:14 PM

We are introducing a POS terminal that will radically change the way how merchandisers perceive cryptocurrencies! 

Thanks to the other parts of the UniFox system, it is possible to accept cryptocurrency from the customer, but to receive standart FIAT currency. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2-MOahHhHo

This is great video guys! i like the way you are making the advertisement campaighn! this videos and promo's of yours are awesome! )
Yup, i would like to test the money transfer ) will Unifox make a testnet for transfers, DEX and etc? ) i'd like to see demo )
a question is, will the Unifox connect their wallet to the dex, so i can convert token to token, or coin to coin, inside my wallet, in my Phone for example

It will be connected to our dex
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:00:53 AM

If the only thing you are planning to offer is a mastercard for cryptocurrencies, don't you think you might be a little late to the party?

UniFox is an entire crypto-friendly ecosystem which will help with all crypto transactions. UniFox have 5 products: Unicash, ATMs (kiosks), online local exchanges, POS terminals and decentralised exchange, and 4 of 5 products are already made.

How many online local exchanges are you looking to launch if it is true why you say? How are you going to make sure they are compliant with law and security standards in any given jurisdiction? That's going to come with a lot of administrative effort and that in turn means a lot of costs!

Hi, we already have 4 Online Exchange Platforms: Unichange | Cryptofin | Coin2Cash | Cryptocoin Oficina (link in the ann)

I thought you meant to open exchanges that are specifically tailored to the interests and needs of certain areas.
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:58:30 PM

We are introducing a POS terminal that will radically change the way how merchandisers perceive cryptocurrencies! 

Thanks to the other parts of the UniFox system, it is possible to accept cryptocurrency from the customer, but to receive standart FIAT currency. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2-MOahHhHo

This is great video guys! i like the way you are making the advertisement campaighn! this videos and promo's of yours are awesome! )
Yup, i would like to test the money transfer ) will Unifox make a testnet for transfers, DEX and etc? ) i'd like to see demo )
a question is, will the Unifox connect their wallet to the dex, so i can convert token to token, or coin to coin, inside my wallet, in my Phone for example

It will be connected to our dex
This is great! i think you wallet app will be very usefull and great for people who travel the world !
there also an idea with loans on the wallet )
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:01:00 PM

If the only thing you are planning to offer is a mastercard for cryptocurrencies, don't you think you might be a little late to the party?

UniFox is an entire crypto-friendly ecosystem which will help with all crypto transactions. UniFox have 5 products: Unicash, ATMs (kiosks), online local exchanges, POS terminals and decentralised exchange, and 4 of 5 products are already made.

How many online local exchanges are you looking to launch if it is true why you say? How are you going to make sure they are compliant with law and security standards in any given jurisdiction? That's going to come with a lot of administrative effort and that in turn means a lot of costs!

Hi, we already have 4 Online Exchange Platforms: Unichange | Cryptofin | Coin2Cash | Cryptocoin Oficina (link in the ann)

this is 4 online platforms where the Fox token will be listed, or this is your platforms for some purposes?
Galynagg

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:05:32 PM

As far as i can see Unifox has all the possibilities to reach the soft and hard cap! the bonus is live, and the market is falling down, so it's better to invest now and wait!
GvVasyl

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:12:31 PM

I think i'm going to invest in crypto with Unifox DEX and wallet, and then withdraw profits to Unicash ! Funds are Safu ! )
silken

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:14:44 PM

BTW guys after Unifox, a found out, that there few new ICO on the starting stage, that are willing to mek Pos, and Cards for crypto payments !
But Unifox is one of it's kind with it's own ecosystem
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:17:30 PM

I think i'm going to invest in crypto with Unifox DEX and wallet, and then withdraw profits to Unicash ! Funds are Safu ! )
That's a nice try, when i came to crypto world, i thought pretty much the same, but when you get profits, you always trying to reinvest and get more profits, and than you are getting more and more greedy. in this way Unifox with it's security token is the best option, when you get profits from the work of the product and just hodling the tokens! smooth and easy
Galynagg

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:19:00 PM

BTW guys after Unifox, a found out, that there few new ICO on the starting stage, that are willing to mek Pos, and Cards for crypto payments !
this will be spreading like with blockchains, new blockchain, more TPS, more Secure, more something else!
Competition will be rising
GvVasyl

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:23:02 PM

this will be spreading like with blockchains, new blockchain, more TPS, more Secure, more something else!
For an ordinary User the competition is a good way to make projects lower the fees, and be more creative with new products, but as the investor, i'd like Unifox get the biggest niche ! so i'm going to help them by spreading the word about the project
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:30:08 PM

As far as i can see Unifox has all the possibilities to reach the soft and hard cap! the bonus is live, and the market is falling down, so it's better to invest now and wait!
Agree, this is the best way to invest buy converting your crypto to tokens that plegged to USD, while the market is in the bear mode
GvVasyl

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:33:14 PM

That's a nice try, when i came to crypto world, i thought pretty much the same, but when you get profits, you always trying to reinvest and get more profits, and than you are getting more and more greedy. in this way Unifox with it's security token is the best option, when you get profits from the work of the product and just hodling the tokens! smooth and easy
well with this experience, i will do with my written rules! you just have to invest by your rules, no matter what! when you loose this is also good ) like a teacher that teach you life )
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:36:22 AM

More TPS is a big dream for many of the platforms because you need it to make many of the business models feasible.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:00:35 PM

Haven't seen buying process thru UniFox's ATM yet? Do it now! Ready for complete decentralization!

https://youtu.be/xs9Q-u9WHmc
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 05:25:40 PM

Less than 20 hours to get 30% bonus‼

Take your advantage and invest in the UniFox presale before the bonus decreases!
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 01:57:24 PM

Last 6 days to get 25% Bonus and qualify for December Dividends

Over $2,250,000 USD has been raised!!

Invest here: https://backoffice.unifox.io/signin/

Take your advantage and invest before the bonus decreases!

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: