Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:05:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39169 times)
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:10:53 PM

Presale ends on November 25th!!
Don't miss the 50% BONUS for $1000 investments!

It is easy. Invest $1000 or more by the end of the Presale and extra tokens will be delivered to you automatically!

Also, if you invest more than $1000 you can win up to 200,000 FOX in our contest that will be held straight after the presale!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aihonaken

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:13:57 PM

Presale ends on November 25th!!
Don't miss the 50% BONUS for $1000 investments!

It is easy. Invest $1000 or more by the end of the Presale and extra tokens will be delivered to you automatically!

Also, if you invest more than $1000 you can win up to 200,000 FOX in our contest that will be held straight after the presale!
I have to say Unifox team is making smart moves, by connecting the price to the market, and given the bonus of 50% by investing more than a 1000, and also the benefits! glad i invest in the first days )
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:15:47 PM

BTW guys after Unifox, a found out, that there few new ICO on the starting stage, that are willing to mek Pos, and Cards for crypto payments !
But Unifox is one of it's kind with it's own ecosystem
this will be spreading like with blockchains, new blockchain, more TPS, more Secure, more something else!
Competition will be rising

More TPS is a big dream for many of the platforms because you need it to make many of the business models feasible.
Well if the projects want's to make it, than it's possible) the question is, do the people really need it ? )
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:18:40 PM

I think i'm going to invest in crypto with Unifox DEX and wallet, and then withdraw profits to Unicash ! Funds are Safu ! )
That's a nice try, when i came to crypto world, i thought pretty much the same, but when you get profits, you always trying to reinvest and get more profits, and than you are getting more and more greedy. in this way Unifox with it's security token is the best option, when you get profits from the work of the product and just hodling the tokens! smooth and easy
well with this experience, i will do with my written rules! you just have to invest by your rules, no matter what! when you loose this is also good ) like a teacher that teach you life )
Everything should be in balance, sometimes you have to sell bad unliquid, to buy more profitable things )
Galynagg

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:25:34 PM

Haven't seen buying process thru UniFox's ATM yet? Do it now! Ready for complete decentralization!

https://youtu.be/xs9Q-u9WHmc
this is awesome! i'm so exited, i downloaded the wallet and waiting for my tokens ) then i'll go to travel and pay with my FOX ) !!! can't wait!
silken

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:25:50 PM

this project almos reached the cap! i'm shocked! nice job Unifox, great deals, and benefits !
Galynagg

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:30:16 PM

this project almos reached the cap! i'm shocked! nice job Unifox, great deals, and benefits !
why? ) they got like 1.5 mill in 5 days) that was awesome thing)
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:33:19 PM

Unifox presale is coming to an end, the team said that this money will go for development and mostly for advertisement! now as an investor i'll help spreading the word, and be waiting to see Unifox in all countries of the world ! By this time i'll be speacking about Unifox in my country, and making contacts)
crypto world is changins, if you won't to get benefits from the project, you should not just wait, but help!
Galynagg

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:38:13 PM

Unifox presale is coming to an end, the team said that this money will go for development and mostly for advertisement! now as an investor i'll help spreading the word, and be waiting to see Unifox in all countries of the world ! By this time i'll be speacking about Unifox in my country, and making contacts)
crypto world is changins, if you won't to get benefits from the project, you should not just wait, but help!
i agree, speculation is not an option right now! i used to buy tokens on a long term basis, and sell them after a month or two. Now i'm truly want to hodl and help ) at my free time ofcourse ) or maybe Unifox will be hiring someday ) 
GvVasyl

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:40:11 PM

Unifox is standing the ground strong, and that's what keeps my believe in the project! i see that this guys are trully believe what they are doing, and they are not greedy. i reviwed the projects that want to rise 38 mill for the platform on ETH blockchain. crazy
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:41:57 PM

i agree, speculation is not an option right now! i used to buy tokens on a long term basis, and sell them after a month or two. Now i'm truly want to hodl and help ) at my free time ofcourse ) or maybe Unifox will be hiring someday ) 
Well the team said previously that they are always hiring ) so maybe you'll get into this project someday. just send them your resume. You never now how fast the project will be spreading. 
Galynagg

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:48:41 PM

Well the team said previously that they are always hiring ) so maybe you'll get into this project someday. just send them your resume. You never now how fast the project will be spreading. 
I think after the huge advertising campaign this is will be the best option to open selling points at any country they want Unifox to be ) for selling pos and ATMs to companies, make propositions, explaining the work of all the ecosystem
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:52:49 PM

I think after the huge advertising campaign this is will be the best option to open selling points at any country they want Unifox to be ) for selling pos and ATMs to companies, make propositions, explaining the work of all the ecosystem
well first of all let's see how the presale ends. there still some room to invest with benefits! 4 days left to get bonus, and get into the project )
50% bonus for the 1000 USD investment ) and a chance to win a masternode + affiliate program!
afterwards i think it would be great to see some statistics, and know what amount of tokens will be for selling on the main sale, and whe the main sale will be ) After we can make the decisions )
GvVasyl

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:01:16 PM

so much room for growth for this project, but as any bright idea, the Unifox system needs some strong believers and investors! to make all this possible )
lot's of ideas dies because of that
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:05:00 PM

so much room for growth for this project, but as any bright idea, the Unifox system needs some strong believers and investors! to make all this possible )
well tha'ts why we are here ) to support the project ) to introduce it to the potential investors, and to for all of us to win ) i remember the times, when someon showed me crypto 2 years ago, and i didn't really believed in all this ) but now, a totally change the way i look at all this )
Galynagg

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:06:31 PM

i want to ask, i still can't find all the token metrics for the project. Like how much does the Unifox plans to rise on the main sale, how much will be left for the team, and what will happen if some tokens will remain after the sales
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:24:15 PM

i want to ask, i still can't find all the token metrics for the project. Like how much does the Unifox plans to rise on the main sale, how much will be left for the team, and what will happen if some tokens will remain after the sales
So what we have for now
Total Fox = 1b
Total for sale = 60%
Airdrop = 0.5%
Bounty = 1%
Affiliate = 2%
Advisors = 5%
Team tokens = 25%
Future use = 6.5%
but!
there is always but) as far as i know, total number of sale tokens is renegotiating due to market conditions! so, everything will be known after the presale ) we just wait )
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 07:33:20 PM

So what we have for now
Total Fox = 1b
Total for sale = 60%
Airdrop = 0.5%
Bounty = 1%
Affiliate = 2%
Advisors = 5%
Team tokens = 25%
Future use = 6.5%
but!
there is always but) as far as i know, total number of sale tokens is renegotiating due to market conditions! so, everything will be known after the presale ) we just wait )

Hi guys, thanks Aihonaken for answer to Galynagg, that's the tokens distribution.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 07:36:09 PM

Galynagg feel free to send your linkedin profile + CV at business@unifox.io  Cool
Galynagg

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:06:26 PM

Galynagg feel free to send your linkedin profile + CV at business@unifox.io  Cool
Wow, great! thnx! ) i'll try my luck for sure ) How is the presale going? )
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: