Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:38:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39169 times)
Aihonaken

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:07:57 PM

i would like to know when the presale line on the site gets updates? ) maybe we reach the cap already? )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 01:22:54 PM

Unifox presale is coming to an end, the team said that this money will go for development and mostly for advertisement! now as an investor i'll help spreading the word, and be waiting to see Unifox in all countries of the world ! By this time i'll be speacking about Unifox in my country, and making contacts)
crypto world is changins, if you won't to get benefits from the project, you should not just wait, but help!
i agree, speculation is not an option right now! i used to buy tokens on a long term basis, and sell them after a month or two. Now i'm truly want to hodl and help ) at my free time ofcourse ) or maybe Unifox will be hiring someday ) 
Well the team said previously that they are always hiring ) so maybe you'll get into this project someday. just send them your resume. You never now how fast the project will be spreading. 
I think after the huge advertising campaign this is will be the best option to open selling points at any country they want Unifox to be ) for selling pos and ATMs to companies, make propositions, explaining the work of all the ecosystem
so much room for growth for this project, but as any bright idea, the Unifox system needs some strong believers and investors! to make all this possible )
lot's of ideas dies because of that

Galynagg feel free to send your linkedin profile + CV at business@unifox.io  Cool
Wow, great! thnx! ) i'll try my luck for sure ) How is the presale going? )

presale is going very well, we have raised more than $2300000 and we continue adding
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 01:23:31 PM

i would like to know when the presale line on the site gets updates? ) maybe we reach the cap already? )

will be updated in the next hours  Wink
Galynagg

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:33:56 PM

Unifox presale is coming to an end, the team said that this money will go for development and mostly for advertisement! now as an investor i'll help spreading the word, and be waiting to see Unifox in all countries of the world ! By this time i'll be speacking about Unifox in my country, and making contacts)
crypto world is changins, if you won't to get benefits from the project, you should not just wait, but help!
i agree, speculation is not an option right now! i used to buy tokens on a long term basis, and sell them after a month or two. Now i'm truly want to hodl and help ) at my free time ofcourse ) or maybe Unifox will be hiring someday ) 
Well the team said previously that they are always hiring ) so maybe you'll get into this project someday. just send them your resume. You never now how fast the project will be spreading. 
I think after the huge advertising campaign this is will be the best option to open selling points at any country they want Unifox to be ) for selling pos and ATMs to companies, make propositions, explaining the work of all the ecosystem
so much room for growth for this project, but as any bright idea, the Unifox system needs some strong believers and investors! to make all this possible )

Galynagg feel free to send your linkedin profile + CV at business@unifox.io  Cool

presale is going very well, we have raised more than $2300000 and we continue adding
i'm sure you will reach the cap! but what about the main sale? how will it go?
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:35:18 PM

That's nice ) i'm wit you guys! ) it would be great if you manage to reach the cap before schedule )
and it's great that you left the 50% bonus for those who will contribute more than 1000 USD
GvVasyl

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

i want to ask, i still can't find all the token metrics for the project. Like how much does the Unifox plans to rise on the main sale, how much will be left for the team, and what will happen if some tokens will remain after the sales
So what we have for now
Total Fox = 1b
Total for sale = 60%
Airdrop = 0.5%
Bounty = 1%
Affiliate = 2%
Advisors = 5%
Team tokens = 25%
Future use = 6.5%
but!
there is always but) as far as i know, total number of sale tokens is renegotiating due to market conditions! so, everything will be known after the presale ) we just wait )
wowo that's alot of tokens, if you change the plan, and will not sell this much, what will be with the tokens that remains?
Galynagg

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:42:22 PM

i want to ask, i still can't find all the token metrics for the project. Like how much does the Unifox plans to rise on the main sale, how much will be left for the team, and what will happen if some tokens will remain after the sales
So what we have for now
Total Fox = 1b
Total for sale = 60%
Airdrop = 0.5%
Bounty = 1%
Affiliate = 2%
Advisors = 5%
Team tokens = 25%
Future use = 6.5%
but!
there is always but) as far as i know, total number of sale tokens is renegotiating due to market conditions! so, everything will be known after the presale ) we just wait )
wowo that's alot of tokens, if you change the plan, and will not sell this much, what will be with the tokens that remains?
i think soon we will get all the answers to this questions) after the end of the presale, there will be porbably some AMA, or an article
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:43:43 PM

So what we have for now
Total Fox = 1b
Total for sale = 60%
Airdrop = 0.5%
Bounty = 1%
Affiliate = 2%
Advisors = 5%
Team tokens = 25%
Future use = 6.5%
but!
Yes but don't forget that te supply is fixed, you can't mine new tokens, so on a long term shot, this is normal supply ) we are going to blockchain the world )
GvVasyl

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

So what we have for now
Total Fox = 1b
Total for sale = 60%
Airdrop = 0.5%
Bounty = 1%
Affiliate = 2%
Advisors = 5%
Team tokens = 25%
Future use = 6.5%
but!
Yes but don't forget that te supply is fixed, you can't mine new tokens, so on a long term shot, this is normal supply ) we are going to blockchain the world )
I was hoping there will be some buybacks after the system starting to grow Cheesy
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:56:56 PM

When do you guys plan to release the DEX? 
Galynagg

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:58:30 PM

BTW i want to ask so if the tokens is a security\utility, won't this be a problem with SEC? can it be recognized as a share or something like that?
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 02:02:04 PM

i'm sure you will reach the cap! but what about the main sale? how will it go?

The main goal is to close presale, we will announce main sale details later on
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 02:03:10 PM

That's nice ) i'm wit you guys! ) it would be great if you manage to reach the cap before schedule )
and it's great that you left the 50% bonus for those who will contribute more than 1000 USD

We hope reach it soon! Smiley
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 02:12:35 PM

So what we have for now
Total Fox = 1b
Total for sale = 60%
Airdrop = 0.5%
Bounty = 1%
Affiliate = 2%
Advisors = 5%
Team tokens = 25%
Future use = 6.5%
but!
I was hoping there will be some buybacks after the system starting to grow Cheesy

Unsold FOX tokens will be reserved for future use, we will announce details at the time. As a token holder you will be getting dividends FOREVER.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 02:21:39 PM

When do you guys plan to release the DEX? 

DEX is under development, the goal is release the test version in early 2019
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 02:23:34 PM

BTW i want to ask so if the tokens is a security\utility, won't this be a problem with SEC? can it be recognized as a share or something like that?

our token is currently not registred as security in SEC. Even though we can not provide any confidential information we are working on it and when there are some updates we will share it with our community as soon as we can
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 02:27:03 PM

We are an experienced team of ico marketers that provides end to end marketing solutions to bring your blockchain projetc
to the front pages. Get in touch with us now and we shall provide you premium marketing services to boost your project.
Drop us a message at www.orionstride.com or http://t.me/orionstride

Thanks for your message, but we have already covered the marketing area.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 02:34:52 PM

UniFox presale is live with 25% bonus

3 days left for acquiring bonus, last days of sale.

More than 90% of 2.5million presale hardcap achieved.

Make sure to make your presale contributions ONLY in backoffice

Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:11:35 PM

BTW guys after Unifox, a found out, that there few new ICO on the starting stage, that are willing to mek Pos, and Cards for crypto payments !
But Unifox is one of it's kind with it's own ecosystem
this will be spreading like with blockchains, new blockchain, more TPS, more Secure, more something else!
Competition will be rising

More TPS is a big dream for many of the platforms because you need it to make many of the business models feasible.
Well if the projects want's to make it, than it's possible) the question is, do the people really need it ? )

More TPS is desperately needed for any network that wants to scale to mass adoption. How would you otherwise operate such a multifaceted network?
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:41:12 PM

So what we have for now
Total Fox = 1b
Total for sale = 60%
Airdrop = 0.5%
Bounty = 1%
Affiliate = 2%
Advisors = 5%
Team tokens = 25%
Future use = 6.5%
but!

Unsold FOX tokens will be reserved for future use, we will announce details at the time. As a token holder you will be getting dividends FOREVER.
Forever is a strong word, but i don't mind to give my children some benefits of my young investments )
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: