Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:09:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniFox - 💎 Imagine MasterCard for cryptocurrencies 💎 [Presale 28.10.]  (Read 39169 times)
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:21:02 PM

Unifox presale is coming to an end, the team said that this money will go for development and mostly for advertisement! now as an investor i'll help spreading the word, and be waiting to see Unifox in all countries of the world ! By this time i'll be speacking about Unifox in my country, and making contacts)
crypto world is changins, if you won't to get benefits from the project, you should not just wait, but help!
i agree, speculation is not an option right now! i used to buy tokens on a long term basis, and sell them after a month or two. Now i'm truly want to hodl and help ) at my free time ofcourse ) or maybe Unifox will be hiring someday ) 
Well the team said previously that they are always hiring ) so maybe you'll get into this project someday. just send them your resume. You never now how fast the project will be spreading. 
I think after the huge advertising campaign this is will be the best option to open selling points at any country they want Unifox to be ) for selling pos and ATMs to companies, make propositions, explaining the work of all the ecosystem
so much room for growth for this project, but as any bright idea, the Unifox system needs some strong believers and investors! to make all this possible )
lot's of ideas dies because of that

Galynagg feel free to send your linkedin profile + CV at business@unifox.io  Cool
Wow, great! thnx! ) i'll try my luck for sure ) How is the presale going? )

presale is going very well, we have raised more than $2300000 and we continue adding
i'm sure you will reach the cap! but what about the main sale? how will it go?

The main goal is to close presale, we will announce main sale details later on
will you close the bounty campaighn if you will close the presale earlier?

Hi Aihonaken, yes, and bounty token distribution will be done by the end of november

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:24:06 PM

When do you guys plan to release the DEX? 

DEX is under development, the goal is release the test version in early 2019
nice, early 2019 is almost here ) hope you are going according to the schedule )

You can be sure of that, everything goes according to plan (even better), we are working tirelessly to achieve the goals, we will not let you down!  Smiley
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 12:56:08 PM

Interested in UniFox?

Here´s how the presale works:

☑️Go to https://unifox.io and click on “Backoffice” or “Buy Fox tokens”.
☑️After that, you need to sign in/up and reach your personal backoffice.
☑️Go to “My Wallet”, choose a payment method and how much you want to contribute.
☑️Then click on “Go to payment” and send your intended contribution to the address that shows on the screen.
Galynagg

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:22:53 PM

Interested in UniFox?

☑️Go to “My Wallet”, choose a payment method and how much you want to contribute.
☑️Then click on “Go to payment” and send your intended contribution to the address that shows on the screen.
the last and the best chance to earn tokens now, by investing 1000 USD ! don't miss the chance guys! i'm there already )
Aihonaken

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:26:43 PM

Unifox project as the whloe ecosystem, has a great potential, and the main point is that it's not on a paper, it's real, and it's already working. Unifox products already going to Canada, and the stablecoin can be bought via ATMs in Vienna! this is promising thing, and the numbers are talking for themselves
yes, i would like to see this videos of the first who purchased goods via ATMS, Btw, what are with the cards. When someone buys POS you give them a banch of cards for that pos or not?

UniFox debitcards it's scheduled for the future (later in 2019)
ok this is great!  what about other wallets, where people are holding their crypto savings! can you adopt them to your system?
meritsk
Copper Member

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:27:41 PM

MasterCard for cryptocurrencies

Good ...
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:29:13 PM

i want to ask, i still can't find all the token metrics for the project. Like how much does the Unifox plans to rise on the main sale, how much will be left for the team, and what will happen if some tokens will remain after the sales
So what we have for now
Total Fox = 1b
Total for sale = 60%
Airdrop = 0.5%
Bounty = 1%
Affiliate = 2%
Advisors = 5%
Team tokens = 25%
Future use = 6.5%
but!
there is always but) as far as i know, total number of sale tokens is renegotiating due to market conditions! so, everything will be known after the presale ) we just wait )
wowo that's alot of tokens, if you change the plan, and will not sell this much, what will be with the tokens that remains?
Yes but don't forget that te supply is fixed, you can't mine new tokens, so on a long term shot, this is normal supply ) we are going to blockchain the world )
I was hoping there will be some buybacks after the system starting to grow Cheesy

Unsold FOX tokens will be reserved for future use, we will announce details at the time. As a token holder you will be getting dividends FOREVER.
i am thinking that you have one more secret project in your pocket ) but don't want to reveal it before time )

Although we love to give good surprises and news to you, our whole plan has been put on the table for the community, and the future use of the unsold tokens will be specified later, we are committed to build Network and expand to certain country  Cool
i think hte Canada and Europe for now, is a good start ) then - the world ) you have a good whitepaper btw )
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:30:33 PM

Unifox presale is coming to an end, the team said that this money will go for development and mostly for advertisement! now as an investor i'll help spreading the word, and be waiting to see Unifox in all countries of the world ! By this time i'll be speacking about Unifox in my country, and making contacts)
crypto world is changins, if you won't to get benefits from the project, you should not just wait, but help!
i agree, speculation is not an option right now! i used to buy tokens on a long term basis, and sell them after a month or two. Now i'm truly want to hodl and help ) at my free time ofcourse ) or maybe Unifox will be hiring someday ) 
Well the team said previously that they are always hiring ) so maybe you'll get into this project someday. just send them your resume. You never now how fast the project will be spreading. 
I think after the huge advertising campaign this is will be the best option to open selling points at any country they want Unifox to be ) for selling pos and ATMs to companies, make propositions, explaining the work of all the ecosystem
so much room for growth for this project, but as any bright idea, the Unifox system needs some strong believers and investors! to make all this possible )
lot's of ideas dies because of that

Galynagg feel free to send your linkedin profile + CV at business@unifox.io  Cool
Wow, great! thnx! ) i'll try my luck for sure ) How is the presale going? )

presale is going very well, we have raised more than $2300000 and we continue adding
i'm sure you will reach the cap! but what about the main sale? how will it go?

The main goal is to close presale, we will announce main sale details later on
will you close the bounty campaighn if you will close the presale earlier?

Hi Aihonaken, yes, and bounty token distribution will be done by the end of november
oh, then people we should put more offers now! everything is coming to an end soon )
Galynagg

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:33:01 PM

huh. Is this possible to move the project to another blockchain if you will struck with TPS increasing?
no need, it's better increase the TPS of the own blockchain, then transfer the whole project to another one
this is financial loses
not always, if you suffer from the TPS,and because of that you are loosing clients, and can't increase the demand, then even from finansial perspective you are loosing everyday.
but nowm we are not talking about that, i'm just asking, theoreticaly, can it be done?

We chose Ethereum as it is still the best option out there, and as UniFox is forked ETH right now TPS is same like Ethereum, but it will increase with time and incrase its functions and usability  Wink
i think this is the best option for now) the increasing of the TPS will be the primary goal after the half of the world will use Unifox pos and ATMs)
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:37:42 PM

nice, early 2019 is almost here ) hope you are going according to the schedule )

You can be sure of that, everything goes according to plan (even better), we are working tirelessly to achieve the goals, we will not let you down!  Smiley
this is great to hear! i'm sure of this project, and glad i found it ! pople that supports you will be very pleased after the first dividends and the presents! )
Galynagg

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:50:04 PM

final steps for the start, last steps are going to be made soon ))) i'm waiting for my dividends already ) and the affiliate!
Affiliate program is also great btw! )
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:55:26 PM

Basically how many tokens you can get in total !
if you invest 1000 USD and you friend will invest 1000 USD you will get
6000 of FOX (with a price of 0.25 + 50% bonus)
1000 stakes as an affiliate ( 2% of total token supply goes to this program)
an airdrop (1 250 000 USD goes to this program)
bounty program for spreading the word (1% of total token supply goes to this program )
and a chance to win 1 out of 10 valuable prizes
the biggest reward is a masternode! )
so by investing a 1000 USD yo can get 3 times as much )
Galynagg

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:57:32 PM

i found the prizes
1st place:200 000 FOX + Trezor T
2nd place:100 000 FOX + Trezor T
3rd place: 75 000 FOX + Trezor T
4th place: 60 000 FOX
5th place: 50 000 FOX
6th place: 40 000 FOX
7th place: 30 000 FOX
8th place: 20 000 FOX
9th place: 15 000 FOX
10th place:10 000 FOX

that's huge!
more tokens more dividends!
silken

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:10:27 PM

Interested in UniFox?

Galynagg

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

Unifox project as the whloe ecosystem, has a great potential, and the main point is that it's not on a paper, it's real, and it's already working. Unifox products already going to Canada, and the stablecoin can be bought via ATMs in Vienna! this is promising thing, and the numbers are talking for themselves
yes, i would like to see this videos of the first who purchased goods via ATMS, Btw, what are with the cards. When someone buys POS you give them a banch of cards for that pos or not?

the debit cards are not much in need if the ATMs can scan the Bar code ! the phone wallet is pretty much enough!
what's the purpose of this cards?
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:28:45 PM

2 391 200 $ has been raised already ! 100k USD is still left
this is going to be a very interesting weekend.
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:30:30 PM

the debit cards are not much in need if the ATMs can scan the Bar code ! the phone wallet is pretty much enough!
what's the purpose of this cards?
well Unifox is a Mastercard for crypto currencies ) so the cards should be on the board ) they can ve used as the cold storage wallet)
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 02:34:02 PM

ok this is great!  what about other wallets, where people are holding their crypto savings! can you adopt them to your system?

We’ll release and support our own wallet that will be highly secure and sufficient for all needs
UNIFOX.IO (OP)

Blockchain the world!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 02:35:20 PM

this is great to hear! i'm sure of this project, and glad i found it ! pople that supports you will be very pleased after the first dividends and the presents! )

Firts dividends will be on December  Cool
Aihonaken

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:46:34 PM

We’ll release and support our own wallet that will be highly secure and sufficient for all needs
yes, that's great! and i like the idea, but if Pos will be able to support multi wallets, that's going be a big step forward to the crypto community !!
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: