Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:05:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Book My Gain || WORLD’S FIRST SMART‑SWAP CONTRACTS ON BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 303 times)
Enre (OP)

Activity: 617
Merit: 256

ICO Accelerator & Consultant

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:28:27 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 05:16:44 AM by Enre

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Enre (OP)

Activity: 617
Merit: 256

ICO Accelerator & Consultant

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:38:24 PM

Medium article about Book My Gain is up now!

Read here: https://medium.com/@nikita.work16/enjoy-zero-risk-investments-with-bookmygain-6f57a0e13a68
rendiuno

Activity: 340
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:55:01 PM

Your project is good sir but I want to ask where is your project website sir? Good Luck for your project sir. Cheesy
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:12:10 AM

There is nothing called " zero investment risks " . Let's be real here, you probably mean less risk, i would take that co that slogan you guys using seems to misleading to me.

Nothing against this ICO / project tbh, but keep it real.
Goo luck with sales.
Glennbert0106

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:34:31 PM

There is nothing called " zero investment risks " . Let's be real here, you probably mean less risk, i would take that co that slogan you guys using seems to misleading to me.

Goo luck with sales.

Check this out buddy Here's the cool explanation on how everyone will enjoy the zero-risk investment with BMG https://medium.com/@nikita.work16/enjoy-zero-risk-investments-with-bookmygain-6f57a0e13a68
Glennbert0106

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:41:30 PM

Your project is good sir but I want to ask where is your project website sir? Good Luck for your project sir. Cheesy
Hei buddy. Here's the BMG website www.bookmygain.com  Wink
Glennbert0106

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:09:10 AM

How BookMyGain is disrupting the crypto industry:

A worthwhile article to read:

https://medium.com/@nikita.work16/how-bookmygain-is-disrupting-the-crypto-industry-1b703278355d
Lihka

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:47:30 AM

Goo luck with sales.
Hey, You have misunderstood our project. I will quote an example from an article.
John Smart-Swaps his Bitcoin when it has a current market value of $10k, which he receives into his BMG Vault. After the tenure period, the price of Bitcoin has dropped to $5k. John can either use from his $10k to buy more bitcoins, or he could keep his funds and rest easy in the fact that he was safely protected from a $5k loss on his investment.

Alternatively, Bitcoin’s price could have increased to $15k. After the stipulated period, John now has the option of purchasing his bitcoins back at the initial price of $10k, thereby essentially scoring $5k.

This no-risk approach solves the first problem of experiencing a loss in your investment. It also means that you can unlock your capital without borrowing against your asset. In fact, the funds that you receive can be used to invest in other assets which would help diversify your portfolio. This, in turn, allows you to consistently grow your portfolio as you will not be suffering any losses.

Hope this answers your questions, Should you have any further doubts please feel free to ask questions. We will gladly help you out.
You can also have a look at our bussiness models on our prospectus https://www.bookmygain.com/static/media/BMG_Prospectus.a1e92377.pdf
I hope you take the time to read through our prospectus, it has all the answers you need.  Smiley
NWPsolution

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:00:23 PM

Goo luck with sales.

Hi

Thank you for your comment and we understand your concern completely as something that has never been offered before always faces a difficult road to make people understand and accept.

As per our model, When a user will Smart-Swaps his/her asset with BookMyGain , Two things will happen :

1. He/she will instantly receive 100% value of his/her digital asset immediately. This makes you completely free from whatever you invested in the asset , hence making your capital commitment to the investment - ZERO.

2. A date , as per the tenure chosen by the user will be defined for a swap-back , ie. when the user has the option to give back the money he received and take back his/her crypto in return. Now here, if the value of your asset is higher than what it was initially , you will receive your new gain after we charge you a small risk sharing fee. Alternatively, if the value of your crypto asset is lower than before , you are not required to swap back and are allowed to keep the initial money given.

Now , as per this the user is completely risk free from the price changing in the asset , We consider this as a Risk-Free Position in the financial investing world , where you have nothing to lose but only to gain. We are not misleading the market or giving false promises , we are simply trying to make the market aware that our ability is to manage your investment and for which we are willing to give a NO LOSS promise.

I look forward to your comment after understanding this, for this we urge you to please go thru our prospectus in detail and understand what it means to do a Smart-Swap.
NWPsolution

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:28:39 AM

What if you could enjoy the freedom of investing in cryptocurrencies without the high risk that comes along with it? BookMyGain is changing the face of investment

https://medium.com/@nikita.work16/bookmygain-is-changing-the-face-of-investing-with-their-user-focused-ecosystem-d28d460773b0?source=userActivityShare-e758e3dcede5-1530777706
Gaurav_vermaa

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:19:05 PM

Psychology of an investor , Is there a way to master it to always win?
[/center]

Read this insightful article from our very own Chief Investment Officer(CIO), Mr. Dev Uday Kamboj explaining various investor sentiment during market cycles.

https://medium.com/@dev_42485/psychology-of-an-investor-is-there-a-way-to-master-it-to-always-win-dc3a58ca1b82
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:25:28 PM

This project is packed with great innovative ideas and endless possibilities powered by blockchain technology, i see the concept of it and i must say am fascinated by it all, i think this will surely attract investors looking for great and innovative project.
NWPsolution

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:51:40 PM

This project is packed with great innovative ideas and endless possibilities powered by blockchain technology, i see the concept of it and i must say am fascinated by it all, i think this will surely attract investors looking for great and innovative project.

Hi, we are so overwhelmed with your appreciative feedback. All investor's will greatly benefit by joining our project and making use of it to have their investment's secured without fear of losing.
You can join our Telegram http://t.me/bookmygain for further discussion. Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: