Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:22:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin lead cryptocurrency market forever?  (Read 1764 times)
Underlord

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:39:59 PM

We can see now that bitcoin has very much value compared to the coin below, so I agree with the assumption that bitcoin will lead cryptocurrency for long periods of time, but many possibilities may happen in the future, so preparation may be important

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:42:59 PM

Bitcoin is the leading coin of the market. What you think about the future of bitcoin and others coin?
it is true for now bitcoin is the main one. according to me by looking at the development of bitcoin and altcoin, I am sure bitcoin will remain the main. because if for altcoin, there is a lot of fraud, plus on ico, new altcoins are very much popping up, but many of these altcoins have no potential.

artichandra

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:49:39 PM

Bitcoin is the leading coin of the market. What you think about the future of bitcoin and others coin?

For now bitcoin still leading market, i don't think other cryptocurrency will beat bitcoin because bitcoin popularity more better than them and bitcoin is first cryptocurrency it will be really hard to beat bitcoins for now.
saekotye07

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:02:01 PM

i don't think that this will be last forever but for now bitcoin is the biggest coins. all  altcoins try to catch the price value of that coins but still they can't beat the BTC, so we can't predict what will happened in the future if there's one that can really beat the price value of BTC..

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:05:54 PM

In my own opinion, yes it will be the lead cryptocurrency in the market forever because altcoins or alternative cryptocurrency are only created in order to compete with bitcoins.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Budugbass

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:18:08 PM

In my opinion bitcoin will always be a crypto leader, because anyhow this is the first crypto coin that did succeed to lead over its most priority role and like the basis of other crypto coins that are more easily known by many people. From time to time... I think the popularity/its name will keep warm in the ears of many people and easily recognizable because the technology and its advantages are really known to a various countries.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:34:14 PM

I believe bitcoin can do it, because bitcoin is the strongest among other crypto coins and also the most trusted. Keep the bitcoin you have because it will really give you a real advantage.

Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:50:20 PM

Bitcoin is the only coin, and all the others just depend on it))
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:23:52 PM

If forever I do not think so, but for the long term it will definitely happen because bitcoin is the strongest with the highest user popularity.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:36:40 PM

Yes. Bitcoin will lead cryptocurrency market forever and ever and there won't be any change in that since Bitcoin is the king of all crypto and mother of altcoins. I strongly believe that Bitcoin will lead and rule the crypto market for another decade, if you could see the current market trend it is clearly known that Bitcoin is driving each and every crypto whether it is price rise or price fall.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:33:09 PM

Well, nothing's gonna be last forever in this world. Bitcoin is the foundation of all cryptocurrency but in the future maybe there is more than bitcoin with more features. For now, I enjoying my bitcoin and holding it for the longest time.
anhzaibro

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:50:12 PM

I think yes and I think it is only time for electronic money to be circulated around the world as it can vary in price fluctuations.
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:43:11 PM

For me  yes, bitcoin still leading cryptocurrency in the future, as we can see btc leads interms of marketcap remains formidable and this year a trading year with a substantial lead ,bitcoin is bitcoin,it maybe overcome by others but it should always be on top.
G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:51:37 PM

I think yes and I think it is only time for electronic money to be circulated around the world as it can vary in price fluctuations.
Agreed and it is not electronic money. It is virtual money, electronic money is just a transformation of traditional fiat into digital way of usage. Virtual money is something beyond the electronic money which is to make a massive change over the entire economic structure.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:35:58 AM

Bitcoin is going to be top coin for a long time it does not matter how many coins claim otherwise and say they are bitcoin 2.0 or bitcoin 3.0 or whatever, they are lying and since bitcoin is still being updated by some of the best developers around the world altcoins have no chance.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:15:46 AM

Bitcoin is going to be top coin for a long time it does not matter how many coins claim otherwise and say they are bitcoin 2.0 or bitcoin 3.0 or whatever, they are lying and since bitcoin is still being updated by some of the best developers around the world altcoins have no chance.

Yes, you are right bitcoin is always dominant currency for the next decade because still, bitcoin is dominant currency in the market. In crypto anything can happen but compared to bitcoin other coins have very less chance and also there is huge development process going in bitcoin.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:03:27 AM

Bitcoin remains the most popular coin and the popular name mentioned in replace of Cryptos or Blockchain related staffs. However, as we can see the market now many coins are evolving and singling out. The benefits of this currency will be that it is an international standard. Whether or not your government is doing well or poorly, it’s value will not be subject to inflation. You won’t have to pay special fees to spend it in one country or another. So, bitcoin will still leading coin the market even in the next more years. Bitcoin more proven and have a good value so I think no coin can't beat to bitcoin.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:05:17 AM

Bitcoins will be always the lead of cryptocurrency because of its popularity and there are more supporters of bitcoins since it was the first coin that was invented.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:56:19 AM

Of course, no way that others are going to surpass Bitcoin ever. It is the king of all cryptocurrencies and there's a prediction that it may hit $50k by the end of 2018. It's the only gateway for us to be converted into traditional fiat currency. All I can say is that no one would take the almighty throne of Bitcoin ever. Just my two sats.
Experts say that Bitcoin is a base currency and we agree that yes it is a base currency which has affect over other cryptocurrencies. If the market of Bitcoin changes in a direction then same affect is on the other best cryptocurrencies and one more thing about stock market which also moves with the Bitcoin with a little affect. The affect will not remain forever but will be unaffected in future; the Bitcoin has no strong competitor.
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:14:10 PM

That won't happen since each cryptocurrency have different features, specialization or focus. Bitcoin focus on it's usage as currency/payment method and focus on decentralization/scaling while others have other features such as Smart Contract, private/fungible coins and high TX/s.
Also, people prioritize/care more about cryptocurrency features, speed or low cost rather than decentralization where bitcoin already lose on those fields.
But in fact Bitcoin remains as the market leader. You said it that the use is different, and Bitcoin lost in cost and speed which if those weakness is not improved could be the altcoin weapon to replace Bitcoin as a market leader. We have to remember Nokia and some companies that were on the wind and then suddenly fell due to other companies offering products with richer features like Nokia and blackberry years ago, the emergence of the android operating system is hitting the smartphone market very hard to change the market flow and Nokia was still insisting to not to use Android as its operating system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: