Bitcoin Forum
August 07, 2024, 06:32:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]█ ★ █ Dogecoincity.com Professional looking gamble site! BF4 Giveaway█ ★█  (Read 1962 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rednalexa (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:25:31 AM

It was fun until the system lost 7k of my doges Sad . Red I pmed you so hopefully we can figure this out!

Keep in touch! Cheesy

The system have went through some fixings and should now be even better! Cheesy

R4ilR1d3r

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:16:09 PM

Hey red,

Message me back! I'm starting to get a little worried! haha
R4ilR1d3r

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:09:25 PM

I lost 7k doge in a freak occurennce in the dogecoincity servers. Although they didnt have to give me anything back red gave me back 4.5k! What great customer service! Thanks again Red!
SwiftZ

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:30:44 PM

Hey, just found out about your site yesterday! It worked pretty well until I got up to the higher bids.

I had an issue with the responsoring.

The first bid was 294 (i sent 297 minus a 3 transaction fee) and it went fine. The bid was accepted.

I waited for a bit then responsored and sent 500 and got my stake back (441) good stuff!

Then about 50 minutes later, someone else sponsored me, however the stake went into another address and not back to my wallet.

I read over in the How to play many times, it says that you can responsor yourself to get your stake back. It may be that the system thought i sent too much so that it turned into a sponsorship? But that makes no sense because i clearly waited for the next asking price so those should be two separate events.

I don't mind the 1.5x payout, but I'd just like my original 500 doge that i sent.

Thanks. I have screenshots for proof if necessary.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: