Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:47:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 GRATZIO - GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR P2P INSTANT FAVORS  (Read 111226 times)
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 07:16:35 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2019, 08:20:05 PM by Gratzio

Gratz.io

Decentralized marketplace
for instant person-to-person services

Website | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Github | Reddit

Whitepaper | Team

About:
Gratzio is a global marketplace for favors based on Stellar blockchain that offers its users an ability to order or perform people-to-people instant services in exchange for a cryptocurrency. The marketplace is accessible by Gratzio decentralized application that will be available via iOS store, Android Google Play as well as via regular browser with Internet access.

Gratzio is planning to transition to Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) that will be fully governed by its users by Q4 2020

All payments within the Gratzio platform are powered by Gratz (GRAT) utility token based on a Stellar Consensus Protocol. Stellar provides blazing fast transaction speed, extremely low transaction fees and has built-in exchange service which makes it a perfect solution for micropayments.

Users can perform services for other users in order to earn GRATZ tokens using Gratzio dApp.
Additionally, users can purchase or convert Gratz tokens into other cryptocurrencies as well as local fiat money through Gratzio platform or by utilizing third-party crypto exchanges.

Gratzio advantages:

• Blockchain capacity: 1000 transactions / second
  • Transactions speed: 2-5 seconds
  • Transaction fee: $0.05
  • Built-in Escrow service
  • Built-in exchange of BTC, GRAT, ETH, XLM
  • Stellar-compatible Secure Wallet
  • 14 compatible 3-rd party wallets

Token:

• Token Name: Gratz
  • Token Symbol: GRAT
  • Blockchain: Stellar
  • Total Supply: 1,000,000,000

Token sale:

• Presale: June 14th, 2018 - July 14th, 2018
  • Main Sale: July 30th, 2018 - September 20th, 2018
  • Main Sale Price: $0.05 USD
  • Payments accepted: XLM, BTC, ETH
  • The tokens will be locked until the end of the main sale.

Token Allocation:

• 5% — Pre-sale
  • 55% — Initial Token Offering
  • 20% — Gradual User Acquisition
  • 10% — Operational fund
  • 10% — Team and advisers

ICO Funds Distribution:

• 20% — Development
  • 50% — Marketing
  • 20% — Stabilization fund
  • 5% — Legal expenses
  • 5% — Partnerships

Team:

• Serge Ustiuzhanin, COO
    MS in cybersecurity with 18+ years of experience developing projects for numerous Fortune 500 companies including IBM Security, Mercedes-Benz Research & Development, and QVC. Previously served as CTO at Political Advertising Network and worked as a Senior Software Developer at Inc Magazine.
    Linkedin
  • Dmytro Khovavko, CTO
    18 years of development for FinTech, IP-telephony and Gaming industries; specializes in the building of high-load enterprise systems and cryptography security solutions.
    Previously served as Head of Software development at Brokbusinessbank, worked as Senior Engineer at Wargaming (World of Tanks) and Siemens  
    Linkedin
  • Olga Beckman, Head of PR
    The marketing expert with a number of successfully realized communication strategies for multiple political, non-profit and grassroots campaigns.
    Prior to Gratzio, worked at Political Advertising Network on presidential campaigns for Barack Obama and Ron Paul as well as non-profits such as Humane Society of the United States.
    Linkedin
  • Tony Patryn, Art Director
    A graduate of Columbia College Chicago with a BFA in Graphic Design and an Associates Degree in Graphic Design and Multimedia from Westwood College.
    A professional with over 15 years of experience in digital marketing and branding, he has worked on multiple award-winning ad campaigns in Chicago and New York.
    Linkedin
  • James Collins, Adviser
    Harvard MBA and blockchain industry influencer, James runs a Hong Kong crypto fund with more than $560 million in assets under management.
    Linkedin
  • Octavio Padilla, Adviser
    Member of Advisory Board on Cryptocurrency & Blockchain Regulatory Task Force. Mexico.
    Linkedin
  • Richard Trummer, Adviser
    Experienced ICO Advisor, Investor. Passionate about decentralization and bringing more opportunities to the masses. Austria.
    Linkedin
  • Michael Atkinson, Adviser
    Managerial, advisory and administrative services to Initial Coin Offering projects. Founder of KCS services. Australia
    Linkedin

Bounty:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4684477.0

Affiliate program:

Register at https://gratz.io/register and receive your unique affiliate link. Get 5% from all investments coming from your affiliate link.

Links:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/gratz_io
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/Hfilh1Jq_PggSiZZLFyk4Q
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gratzio.dapp/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gratzio/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gratzio/
Medium: https://medium.com/gratzio
Github: https://github.com/gratzio

Gratz.io is a Decentralized marketplace for instant person-to-person services/favors.
Get any service done for you by locals anywhere in the world. Earn cryptocurrency for doing small favors to people around you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RhinoTrader

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:15:32 PM

Is this like a peer to peer exchange like local bitcoins? I think suck markets help in lot of adoption of they are well developed... many people are starting and requiring such useful markets over ebay which takes almost 10-15% comission from each sales
If developed well and marketed its a good prospect 
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:35:46 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 03:25:01 AM by Gratzio

Although it will have a built-in exchange - it is intended to be used for instant person-to-person services (favors)
Here are couple of examples of request that people can do with Gratzio dApp in exchange for tokens:

Gratzio, bring me a dozen roses to my exact location within 15 min
Gratzio, hold a free parking for me at City Center
Gratzio, jumpstart my car battery
Gratzio, drive me home in my car
Gratzio, mow my lawn
Gratzio, walk my dog
Gratzio, I’m fishing. Bring me six pack of Corona beer to my location
Gratzio, shovel my grandma’s driveway before 10AM

Gratz.io is a Decentralized marketplace for instant person-to-person services/favors.
Get any service done for you by locals anywhere in the world. Earn cryptocurrency for doing small favors to people around you.
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 05:30:39 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 01:24:32 AM by Gratzio

this might be an interesting project. i still think they need to put out more info about the idea but it looks interesting at first look.

Thank you!

You can get more info on our website here: https://gratz.io

Nina-coin

Activity: 266
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:38:50 PM

I'm not yet well versed in cryptocurrencies, but I'm interested in your project. I've never seen decentralized markets on the Stellar blockchain before. What is the advantage of this type of blockchain over Ethereum? Lower the cost of transfers or transfer tokens faster?
Madhvi13

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:17:51 PM

Everything looks good. One question that pops up in my mind is why to use Stellar as the blockchain platform. I think you your project is the first one to do so or do you have any other success stories? Don't you think it will take time for people to divert from Ether to Stellar?
Chetainya

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:31:34 PM

The team looks good. Can we have some details like their previous experience in the blockchain. That will surely keep a lot of people interested. Also, is this the first time that someone is going to use stellar blockchain? If yes, i think you are going to have the first mover advantage. But also, in that case there will be no past learnings available?
anujen888

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:35:54 PM

What are your plans if you dont reach the softcap? What are your plans if the mass adoption does not go as expected? Where can i learn more about this project? How are you going to distinguish your products from the ones that are already available and running very smoothly? This project looks interesting in the first go, but still a long way to go.
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 05:05:07 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 04:38:37 AM by Gratzio

I'm not yet well versed in cryptocurrencies, but I'm interested in your project. I've never seen decentralized markets on the Stellar blockchain before. What is the advantage of this type of blockchain over Ethereum? Lower the cost of transfers or transfer tokens faster?

Thank you for your interest. You are right. We chose Stellar because it is times faster. Transactions speed is 2-5 seconds.

The network capacity is 1000 transactions per second compared to Ethereum's 15 per second...

Add to the picture the transaction costs and you will see that we wouldn't be able to pull this project on Ethereum. We want our platform to be adopted globally. Gratzio marketplace is intended for small favors, so sometimes you may pay just a fraction of a dollar for your favor (especially in undeveloped markets)
Stellar charges a really tiny fee and we pass it on to our users. We will charge a static transaction fee of $0.05 for every transaction on Gratzio...

Hope this answers your question.

Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 05:43:45 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 04:39:23 AM by Gratzio

Everything looks good. One question that pops up in my mind is why to use Stellar as the blockchain platform. I think you your project is the first one to do so or do you have any other success stories? Don't you think it will take time for people to divert from Ether to Stellar?

Thank you. I partially answered your question in my previous post...

We are not the first. There are projects like Mobius that are pawed the way already by successfully ICOing on Stellar. I'm just dead sure that Gratzio will be the one that will really go mainstream and attract people that never tasted cryptocurrencies before Smiley

I don't think that people need to be diverted from Ethereum.
Ethereum is a great platform and has its own advantages. It has a Turing-complete programming language, so you can build basically anything with Ethereum smart contracts.
Stellar is much more limited, but it gives it its own advantage, as it makes Stellar more prone to vulnerabilities and makes it much more predictable.

It just depends on what tool do you need to build your project. We chose Stellar because it suits our particular cause better.

sithumkezon

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:52:02 PM

Gratzio is planning to transition to Decentralized Autonomous Organization that will be fully governed by its users by Q4 2020 All payments within the Gratzio platform are powered by Gratz  utility token based on a Stellar Consensus Protocol. Stellar provides blazing fast transaction speed, extremely low transaction fees and has built in exchange service wich makes it a perfect solution for micro payments. Users, users can perform services for other users in order to earn GRATZ tokens using Gratzio dApp.
Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:40:55 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 01:27:19 AM by Gratzio

Great team and project. I wish to ask a specific question: Which wallet can i use for keeping gratiz tokens?

Thank you! You can store GRAT tokens in the official Stellar's stellarterm wallet. We connected Gratzio platform through the API to your Stellar's account, so you can use it on Gratzio platform.

Alternatively, you can use any Stellar-compatible wallets. Some of them can be very handy, as you can store multiple currencies.
Look at the Ledger Nano S Wallet - it can store BTC, BCH, BTG, ETH, ETC, LTC, DOGE, ZEC, XRP, DASH, STRAT, KMD, ARK, EXP, UBQ, VTC, VIA, NEO, XST, XLM, HSR, DGB, QTUM, PIVX, POSW, EOS, ERC20...

Here is the full list of wallets: https://www.stellar.org/lumens/wallets/

Gratzio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:42:39 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 04:46:29 AM by Gratzio

The team looks good. Can we have some details like their previous experience in the blockchain. That will surely keep a lot of people interested. Also, is this the first time that someone is going to use stellar blockchain? If yes, i think you are going to have the first mover advantage. But also, in that case there will be no past learnings available?

I've answered your second question in the previous posts. As for the team and our experience:

Our CTO - Dmytro Khovavko has extensive experience in blockchains and security systems. Previously, he developed trading bots for private equity firms, participated in the development of the prototype for distributed database based on the blockchain, but most importantly he has an extensive experience building security systems based on asymmetric cryptography for real-world banks. Dmytro also worked at Wargaming.net (Word of Tanks), Brokbusinessbank, Luxsoft, and Siemens.

Our COO - Serge Ustiuzhanin is also a full stack developer with 18+ experience of building projects for IBM Security, Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America, HSN, JWPlayer and Inc Magazine to name a few. Serge has extensive experience in building web and mobile apps, so in a team with Dmytro and our awesome designer Tony we have everything we need to bring Gratz.io project to success.

Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:16:54 AM

The future I consider to be projects of blockchain, because digital currencies now only enter into our life there many promising projects. This project is very classy. Charges for the tasks here are very good, especially those who have many friends of subscribers and so on. In short, the project is clearly worthy of attention. Before the End ico there are still many days left.
vishesh2009

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:55:44 PM

Hey i wanted to ask you whether the airdrop still running? If no, was the airdrop in phases and whether we will see another phase of this airdrop? Great team by the way.
salonilibra

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:58:20 PM

What is the softcap and hardcap for this project?
123vjain

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:07:16 PM

What are your plans to check the KYC of the customers. I have seen this as a difficult step in many ICOs. Plus some of them have cme up with very innovative ways to do fast kycs.
akjain

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:11:29 PM

Are you going to run a bounty program for this project. I have seen the details of the airdrop, but could not find much details about bounty program.
Madhvi13

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:17:15 PM

When will be the trading of gratiz begin? is there any country whose residents are prohibited from participating in ICO?
Chetainya

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:19:37 PM

Where and by which mode can we buy gratz tokens? Is there any minimum investment requirement?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: