Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:21:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀【ANN】🚀【CryptoGame】🚀 ExoPlanets 🚀 - 3D Space Exploration Crypto Game! 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 299 times)
ExoPlanets.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

ExoPlanets.io Team

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:56:46 AM

Your plans are clear and very transparent. We hope for the success of this promising coin and to be include as one of the succesful coins in cryptoworld.
What is the total coin supply for this project?

Thank you!
There will be a total of 3700 ExoPlanets (which are ERC721 tokens) as NASA's database states there are only 3700 confirmed ExoPlanets at the moment.
There will be a total of 175 million ExoTokens (ERC20 tokens) for the game's economy and mining engine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:26:37 PM

This project is packed with great innovative ideas and endless possibilities powered by blockchain technology, i see the concept of it and i must say am fascinated by it all, i think this will surely attract investors looking for great and innovative project, but seem to be on the high side though. Do you have a referral program for receiving bonuses?
ExoPlanets.io (OP)
Copper Member

ExoPlanets.io Team

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 03:11:25 PM

This project is packed with great innovative ideas and endless possibilities powered by blockchain technology, i see the concept of it and i must say am fascinated by it all, i think this will surely attract investors looking for great and innovative project, but seem to be on the high side though. Do you have a referral program for receiving bonuses?

Thank you for the kind words!
We have a bounty program, you can find it in the original announcement post here on page 1.

ExoPlanets.io (OP)
Copper Member

ExoPlanets.io Team

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 03:12:35 PM

I am proud to announce we have added an official NASA form for every ExoPlanet in our market! If you own a planet - print it's NASA form and hang it on the wall Cheesy
GET YOUR GEEK ON BOYZ!

JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:43:03 PM

There's not much movement here in the bitcointalk thread. Maybe planets are too expensive to generate any type of interest from investors, considering most people are 80% down from their portfolio ATH. Why would they be buying a planet at these prices if their portfolios have been bleeding for so long, and the exoplanets doing the complete opposite, being sold at much higher prices from the ICO? The only people profiting now are exoplanet owners. The market, as for any other coin, token or project, will wait until price adjust to a more relative level with the overall situation or prices in the board, in my opinion.
strongke

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:10:05 PM

There's not much movement here in the bitcointalk thread. Maybe planets are too expensive to generate any type of interest from investors, considering most people are 80% down from their portfolio ATH. Why would they be buying a planet at these prices if their portfolios have been bleeding for so long, and the exoplanets doing the complete opposite, being sold at much higher prices from the ICO? The only people profiting now are exoplanet owners. The market, as for any other coin, token or project, will wait until price adjust to a more relative level with the overall situation or prices in the board, in my opinion.
I think with the investment in the project participate exoplanets could give a great advantage for those of us who join into the project are due in view of the purpose of the project is also great
ExoPlanets.io (OP)
Copper Member

ExoPlanets.io Team

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 10:50:56 AM

We are proud and happy to announce that we are launching the beta of our game, which is the first working real live multiplayer 3D game in the crypto industry!

Check out the announcement here. Grin

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: