Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:03:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC TO 1K$.  (Read 661 times)
Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:23:23 AM

Threads like this one does not help the community. It causes panic and further hurts bitcoin. I do not take them for anything, especially if the comments come from junior members who are not vast in Cryptos.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:31:05 AM

$2000 is not possible IMO. There's no way Bitcoin could reach that point because Bitcoin is already at mainstream now unless government want to get rid of it by closing exchanges prohibit people for using Bitcoin. For me, if Bitcoin crashes. It could fall atleast $5000 and that's the rock bottom. Anyway, i think FUD is over. We can see Bitcoin will rise anytime soon. So relax and enjoy the ride..
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:36:35 AM

It is very wrong to establish this connection with the hypothesis. From 20 to 7, then it can not be reduced from 7 to 2. He's making corrections. Because of the volume, we have inside, it seems impossible to come 2 times. Besides, when there are so many big players, it is not easy to get the price.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:36:48 AM

it doesn't really matter if it drops to $1k, a lot of us are going to still be holding and many will even buy more of BTC. but god it would have been a lot better if i just knew this would happen. i could have sold everything . i would have gotten more than 50 hundred BTC if that happen. it feels information from the insiders are very much needed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:39:10 AM

Remember, When BTC was 20k$ , I told u it will be dump to 7k$, most of u laughed at me,
now price is 6700$
20K$ to 7k$ was difficult but  Now Happened,
6700$ to 2k$ is very easy and it will be happen soon,

Well you can not expect someone to believe you if you do not have enough proof. You need to give us an explanation on why it will go down to $2,000.

For me I will still believe that $6,000 is the support level that if broken the price will go down rapidly to $4,000. Now do I see this coming I do not think so but as we all know anything can in the crytpo currency market.
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:39:42 AM

nothing is impossible in crypto.it is not good news that bitcoin will go down to $1k but anything is possible and if this happens i can't imagine the condition of altcoin. painful day ahead of crypto holder.
actueal

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:40:02 AM

There are bear operators out there who think Bitcoin's price will fall, and they are masters at their craft.  Even their highest forecast of price fall is down to $4,790 per BTC for July.  So, those of you who think it's going to fall to 2k, 1k, $500 or $20, eat your heart out.  That's not gonna happen anytime soon.

Also, there is a huge interest in crypto investment among the institutional funds, and even individual investors.  At the moment they might be spooked, but for the long term, that interest will translate into higher prices.  So, if you sell cheap and exit now, those are the ones who will buy cheap and hold, and then when the market rises again, as it inevitably will, you will have nothing left but tears.   Cry
sakahayang

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:46:53 AM

it doesn't really matter if it drops to $1k, a lot of us are going to still be holding and many will even buy more of BTC. but god it would have been a lot better if i just knew this would happen. i could have sold everything . i would have gotten more than 50 hundred BTC if that happen. it feels information from the insiders are very much needed.
I agree with you, it does not matter if BTC will drop to $ 1K but before I have to sell it first and when BTC drops at the price of $ 1K then I will buy it and will get more BTC.
people will not leave BTC even if it costs $ 1K. I think people will be queuing up buying BTC if BTC goes down to $ 1K price
yesyoupump

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:48:56 AM

Ok friend I funding my account with fiat to buy at your target!
I hope so!

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:54:13 AM

Don't you see? The lower the price gets more opportunities are being created in the market so that other people can really come in and join in.
It's really something that's not that difficult to happen and more the people will buy the higher the price will get , thus I think it's really not a very bad situation since people are always looking for opportunity and there they will have it .
And we can have a new and a fresh start .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
BitNaija

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:04:29 AM

So much prediction about bitcoin. Some say it will hit $35,000 by December this year. You are predicting it drop to as low as $1,000. But was is the real value of the bitcoin ecosystem? Does bitcoin have an ecosystem? If bitcoin is to achieve it's intended purpose and use, what will be the acceptable value?

jimmydvd

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:28:33 AM

It's just your prediction how it can be $ 6700 to $ 2k it's very easy and it will happen that the question is how if it happens does not affect the investment climate in cryptocurrency and how the level of confidence a person against cryptocurrency when it comes down and down again
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:34:37 AM

So much prediction about bitcoin. Some say it will hit $35,000 by December this year. You are predicting it drop to as low as $1,000. But was is the real value of the bitcoin ecosystem? Does bitcoin have an ecosystem? If bitcoin is to achieve it's intended purpose and use, what will be the acceptable value?
Another question that can't be answer right away, this system already expand its users and believers, OP's assessment will only happen if certain issue happen with the chain, like what we are seeing right now, another exchange was been hacked and for sure those coins are being sold since bitcoin have
direct access to be traded quickly so it's really been affected the current value, else, this OP have a wide connections with someone who have a big bagholds of coins.
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:37:09 AM

Remember, When BTC was 20k$ , I told u it will be dump to 7k$, most of u laughed at me,
now price is 6700$
20K$ to 7k$ was difficult but  Now Happened,

So what? Bitcoin was worthless before. And besides a thousand dollars per Bitcoin is still equal to an ounce of gold.

micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:37:37 AM

Well, I think you are a good predictor but hopefully your next prediction won't happen because that was so sad it bitcoin value will fall up to $2k. As for now that btc are fall to $6k most of us are already getting scared and nervous so what more if it's turn into $2k? I think it is better if we don't think any negativity so we can be calm even if our situation is so difficult to us. The best thing that we can do now is have a long patience and strong believing in btc so we keep on holding and we can do survive.
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:44:46 AM

now price is 6700$
That sounds sound too pessimistic, I believe bitcoin price won't go lower than $5 000, but even if it happened, the price would not crash to $2 000 because we have higher levels of support.

budismile

Activity: 293
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:15:28 AM

now price is 6700$

At this time, indeed bitcoin is down. but it is unlikely that bitcoin will go down to $ 1K. try you notice, whether during this bitcoin down to $ 1K? certainly not the answer.
rise and fall of BTC there is a limit. the BTC down limit has been determined by the experts and if it has reached its limit it will rise again, it all happened last month.
so no need to worry and panic selling.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:32:41 AM

Just like you, I am also a bear believer, but $1k is damn too low. $2k to $3k is the max dip. Then after this would be the huge BTC price bounce. I believe in 5yrs we can see Bitcoin at $100k.

now price is 6700$

dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:32:59 AM

Let it be for the hard-to-see humanity, who can only judge, and in fact your Prediction is right. Will the bitcoin price this year return to $ 20,000?
idex100

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:35:44 AM

It doesn't seem remotely likely.All indicators suggest otherwise,growing adoption and mining difficulty is at its peak.I am sure the current dip will last only  a few days.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: