Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:28:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ME Token - The Social Commerce Revolution  (Read 3458 times)
gerbas

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:51:01 AM

I think i should also be agree to anyone else, social commerce is really taking its way up further than any media.
Not just for stuff, but also for news, it flies way faster than any other method of information sharing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:37:13 AM

This is certainly a breakthrough not only in the fashion world but most especially when it comes to E-commerce. Recognizing the marketers(consumers, influencers, brand owners and enterprises) through a reward system will definitely uplift them and be more interested with ME token.

Exactly. Me Token will surely be the new face of the social commerce revolution in our crypto industry. Our fashion market will totally change for the better with this unique concept that lots of people will definitely adore and start to patronize with.
Me_Token

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:08:18 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 02:50:57 PM by Me_Token

📌 How many ways do you know to solve a fashion problem?  

Journalists Women's Wear Daily (WWD) counted 7 such ways! And they included the Style.me project into their list!

We are thrilled that we were noticed by WWD! Women's Wear Daily (WWD) - it is a fashion magazine, often called as the "fashion bible". WWD provides information about retailers, designers, manufacturers, marketers, financiers, media managers, advertising agencies and trend managers.

See the article here: https://medium.com/metoken/how-many-ways-do-you-know-to-solve-a-fashion-problem-38cb1248fc99

http://www.metoken.net
Me_Token

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:11:39 AM

This is certainly a breakthrough not only in the fashion world but most especially when it comes to E-commerce. Recognizing the marketers(consumers, influencers, brand owners and enterprises) through a reward system will definitely uplift them and be more interested with ME token.

Exactly. Me Token will surely be the new face of the social commerce revolution in our crypto industry. Our fashion market will totally change for the better with this unique concept that lots of people will definitely adore and start to patronize with.
Thanks for the support of the project! we are glad that you are interested in our project!
Me_Token

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:15:10 AM

I think i should also be agree to anyone else, social commerce is really taking its way up further than any media.
Not just for stuff, but also for news, it flies way faster than any other method of information sharing.
we agree with you. so we chose this direction for the development of the project
Me_Token

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:18:10 AM

E-commerce will keep on growing over the time. Especially today where everyone choose to do anything online.
That way will force the e-commerce business to expand all their wings.

Yes because today we are in the world of internet, anything now is possible even paying bills and buying goods online. Now Me token use Social Networking in order to promote fashion items into the consumers. Goodluck ME token Team!!
thanks for supporting and evaluating our project!
gandara2017

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:24:20 AM

as i've read the me token white paper, their platform is really great, one of a kind and promising. we can get a lot of benefits using me token, and in order to maximize the earnings, users can spend me tokens to move up to different tiers. will surely support the project of me token, hoping for their success in the near future!
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:35:12 AM

me token really catches my interest in terms of the amazing services they offer. the social commerce platforms use this token to set a reward program for the users to create shoppable content, users can also exchange services such as giving styling advice, cross promoting with a goal of growing an audience, and peer-to-peer sales. we can get lots of benefits in here, will surely support this and spread the news to my family and friends.

kaizer01

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:38:57 PM

E-commerce will keep on growing over the time. Especially today where everyone choose to do anything online.
That way will force the e-commerce business to expand all their wings.
that's true!..this Me Token project is very timely!...most of us are dependent online, even small things in our house, instead of going to the shopping center, we simply look at the best and easiest way by means of online shopping!...if that's so, we are so excited with the success of Me Token!..congratulations and continue improving your services..
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:49:39 PM

Style.me is the inaugural platform of Me Token with the goal of disrupting fashion eCommerce by providing a personalized shopping experience that bridges the gap between inspiration and the current online purchase experience.
Jay-An

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:58:12 PM

Style.me is the inaugural platform of Me Token with the goal of disrupting fashion eCommerce by providing a personalized shopping experience that bridges the gap between inspiration and the current online purchase experience.

Yes this platform is really amazing, Style.me is a virtual fitting room where you can check the fashion item that you will buy on their platform. With this consumers can make sure that the fashion item that they will buy is fitted on them. I am really amaze with Style.me.
MarkJerome6

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:16:15 PM

The evolving EconoMe will be a diverse ecosystem of commerce platforms across verticals that will grow exponentially as new platforms take advantage of a pre-existing consumer base to jumpstart an engaged community. With this quality many investors will surely attract to invest in their platform. Success awaits in this project. Goodluck ME token Team!!
Me_Token

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:52:57 PM

I am excited, this is definitely going to my crypto investment to the next level. I am very interested in this project, I look forward to your progress, a very unique idea in crypto and will be very successful indeed!
thanks for your attention to our project! we are glad to see you among the participants!
Me_Token

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:00:24 PM

The evolving EconoMe will be a diverse ecosystem of commerce platforms across verticals that will grow exponentially as new platforms take advantage of a pre-existing consumer base to jumpstart an engaged community. With this quality many investors will surely attract to invest in their platform. Success awaits in this project. Goodluck ME token Team!!
Thank you for believing in the success of our project! each of you inspires us to achieve this goal!
thereactor334

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:44:48 PM

SECURE CRYPTOCURRENCY BANKING
 =ME tokens can be purchased and sold with fiat money or cryptocurrency
 =Transactions are instant and carry absolutely no user fees
 =Internal purchases are made using ME tokens
 =External purchases can be made with debit cards and a mobile app
 =Fiat money can be exchanged to cryptocurrency
claire28

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:47:53 PM

DIGITAL NETWORK
A user being rewarded by the network for advertisement transmittance to the followers. No actions are required from the user
The reward up to 50 % of the advertising revenue
The rewards are paid in ME Tokens
The process is fully automated and doesn't require any additional user’s knowledge
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:00:45 AM

Great idea! Amazing platform too . I’m very intersted!

I agree! Their platform is really amazing I'm sure investors must give their attention to review and invest on this project. They encourage and attract more people to use cryptocurrency with maximum security given to all their user and investors without any fees to all their users.
micmac08

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:30:10 AM

this project looks promising, i like the idea when i read their white paper, im planning to invest in this project.
Indeed. The ME Token’s inaugural platform will be Style.me, and a social commerce platform they gives solution in problem that we faced in traditional e-Commerse market. They develop more the projects to understand and aims to be inspires by others. I support this project until the end. Goodluck Me Token team

ME token really has their own style of platform giving the ability for everyone to use their platform that anyone could ever imagine. This is really a unique and promising program.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:42:06 AM

this project looks promising, i like the idea when i read their white paper, im planning to invest in this project.
Indeed. The ME Token’s inaugural platform will be Style.me, and a social commerce platform they gives solution in problem that we faced in traditional e-Commerse market. They develop more the projects to understand and aims to be inspires by others. I support this project until the end. Goodluck Me Token team

ME token really has their own style of platform giving the ability for everyone to use their platform that anyone could ever imagine. This is really a unique and promising program.

Yes, their uniqueness will surely lead them to success. Many investors now are looking for this kind of quality on a project that they will join and I am also one of them. I can't wait for their platform to be released. Keep it up Team ME token team!!
Jay-An

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:14:31 AM

I am excited, this is definitely going to my crypto investment to the next level. I am very interested in this project, I look forward to your progress, a very unique idea in crypto and will be very successful indeed!

So am I too, I am very fond on buying fashion items online. Me token team makes us easy to buy and pay the fashion items we want. And by their Style.me platform we can fit the item we would like to buy via virtual dressing room. This was really amazing! I can't wait for their platform to be release.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: