Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:05:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ME Token - The Social Commerce Revolution  (Read 3458 times)
claire28

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:36:20 AM

Style.me’s patented 3D Fitting Room technology allows the user to create a personalized, high-resolution 3D representation of herself. The fitting room fulfills two purposes: Styling Mix and Match, and Sizing Recommendation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chewey1986

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:38:09 AM

The Style.me user will also be able to combine items from different looks; this creates a highly engaging user experience similar to trying on a look and
experimenting with various items of clothing in the real world.
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:40:58 AM

The Avatar will help the user to determine the best fit from different sizes, thus increasing their confidence to purchase and reducing the risk of an unnecessary return. Looks can be shared with the community in the same way as other user-generated content.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:30:42 AM

The Avatar will help the user to determine the best fit from different sizes, thus increasing their confidence to purchase and reducing the risk of an unnecessary return. Looks can be shared with the community in the same way as other user-generated content.
  yes it is. Having them as a partner for the platform can be a great way to start it. User generated content can be a good way for it. Helpful in its own way
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:35:40 AM

The modern trends of social media advertising market become more interesting and profitable than traditional advertising. So Metoken is an interesting and promising project to meet these new trends. The project has barely enough cap ($ 10,000,000). Good team and good product! This is a good investment.
jtbmine

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:39:19 AM

The ME Token is a token for consumers, content creators, and content consumers. this is the first thing that we must have in order to enjoy style.me platforms and try their features and services.....so what's up?..let us participate in their upcoming presale this july!..see you!
yes, me token can rely to our participation with their upcoming presale. this will end on 18th day of the month so let's not waste our time and be part of their great and amazing project! we are very lucky to have this kind of project that aims for the better future of every netizen.
ahn.joe

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:48:19 AM

it is a great opportunity to everybody who loves and wants to create a dressing room for branded fashion owners in a high tech way with the use of me token. this is such a great and amazing social trading platform that will surely become successful and leads in the cryptocurrency industry in the near future. and also to the team behind this to come up with this unique idea.
because some of the netizens are being aware now with the use of blockchain and cryptocurrency and the adaptation of this is increasing, me token really did a great job in coming up with this kind of platform that brings about a very great transformation on the blockchain. this project will surely and no doubt in its success and become top leading company who offers blockchain. kudos to the team and to their brilliant ideas!

gandara2017

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:51:55 AM

The Style.me is a unique opportunity to create a virtual dressing room for fashion brand owners. Definitely everyone can try this modern system. I can also imagine, in the coming days, the EconoME platform will become the first unique global social trading platform with the use of blockchain technology and the ME token in the crypto industry.

absolutely correct! we're very excited to become part of their team and for sure that lots of people will going to patronize their project! i believe in that also, hoping for the continuous support of the netizen and its success in the nearest future.
Me_Token

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:17:57 PM

📌 How social media affects buying decisions

The dependence of buying decisions on social media grows bigger by the day. According to a report by a KPCB venture capitalist Mary Meeker titled “Internet Trends 2018”, 55% of users have made purchases online after visiting social media.

Style.me is a high-tech combination of social media and online store that allows the user to instantaneously buy items they like and has an innovational virtual dressing room feature.

The Style.me team is comprised of coordinated experts from Taiwan and the US. By the way, it is the US that was the original target market. Our main achievement is the development of a unique technology that allows users to create personalized avatars in a virtual dressing room and try on clothes they like. The room can also give an idea of how the clothes fit, let the user switch outfits and make the final decision if their choice is the right one.

🔺 Try our virtual dressing room by yourself by clicking https://www.style.me/tryon!

http://www.metoken.net

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/16/4-01-2.md.jpg
jhon20

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

The Style.me is a unique opportunity to create a virtual dressing room for fashion brand owners. Definitely everyone can try this modern system. I can also imagine, in the coming days, the EconoME platform will become the first unique global social trading platform with the use of blockchain technology and the ME token in the crypto industry.

absolutely correct! we're very excited to become part of their team and for sure that lots of people will going to patronize their project! i believe in that also, hoping for the continuous support of the netizen and its success in the nearest future.
Correctly It is useful for fashionist people doing a good designed wich freely combination of social media and online store that allows the user to instantaneously buy items they like and has an innovational virtual dressing room feature this what totally remarkable ideas dealing a particular solutions and improvement.
thereactor334

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:19:08 PM

how much is the token in presale? and how can we store it?
claire28

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:20:37 PM

as token buyer, how can we earn from it?
chewey1986

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

how many tokens are available during presale and main sale?
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:00:00 PM

as token buyer, how can we earn from it?

if I'm not mistaken, you will earn by means of posting your fashionable outfits in style.me platforms.  Another thing is when making referrals with your friends, colleagues and other users...Of course, once there are more orders of your product, there is also a big chance for you to earn me tokens in return...
kaizer01

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:04:51 PM

The dependence of buying decisions on social media grows bigger by the day. According to a report by a KPCB venture capitalist Mary Meeker titled “Internet Trends 2018”, 55% of users have made purchases online after visiting social media.

Style.me is a high-tech combination of social media and online store that allows the user to instantaneously buy items they like and has an innovational virtual dressing room feature.

The Style.me team is comprised of coordinated experts from Taiwan and the US. By the way, it is the US that was the original target market. Our main achievement is the development of a unique technology that allows users to create personalized avatars in a virtual dressing room and try on clothes they like. The room can also give an idea of how the clothes fit, let the user switch outfits and make the final decision if their choice is the right one.

🔺 Try our virtual dressing room by yourself by clicking https://www.style.me/tryon!

actually, social media is the best influencers nowadays!..this is the most powerful tool to market your product...with the help of media influencers, for sure your product will become a big hit in the market!...and that is Style.me, they combined technology and social media to make their platforms in reality!..what a great tactics!..good job me token!
aio1807

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:15:18 PM

wow!...so amazed with your virtual dressing room!..I've tried it now, and it's real!...great one guys!....I guess you should try it!....really good and fantastic!...but wait, how will I buy those stuff?...please send us the details..thanks me token
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:53:58 PM

EconoMe is a new decentralized model for digital content creation. The Me Token, an ERC-20 token, acts as a community currency by Me-adopted social commerce platforms. Very good and reliable project, this will certainly change the world!
Me_Token

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:11:03 PM

wow!...so amazed with your virtual dressing room!..I've tried it now, and it's real!...great one guys!....I guess you should try it!....really good and fantastic!...but wait, how will I buy those stuff?...please send us the details..thanks me token
The Presale is scheduled to launch 23 July 2018.

The Presale runs for 1 month (until 22 August 2018).

In total there will be 1,000,000,000 tokens, 300,000,000 of which will be available for purchase during the ICO campaign.

All the unsold tokens will be burned.

The key points you need to know about the Style.me project tokens:
▪️Symbol: MET
▪️Type: ERC-20
▪️Price: $0.17
▪️Currency accepted in exchange for tokens: ETH, BTC
▪️Entry threshold for the Presale: 1 ETH
▪️Entry threshold for the Token Sale: 0.1 ETH
▪️Discounts on tokens during the Presale: 20-30%
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:24:53 PM

So the point is to get some kind of consulting from the community on how to style yourself?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:28:02 PM

♨️ The Style.me token Presale goes live in 3 weeks!

Just three weeks left until the start of the Style.me project Presale, so it’s about time we have announced some information about the terms and conditions of the upcoming sale.

The Presale is scheduled to launch 23 July 2018.

The Presale runs for 1 month (until 22 August 2018).

In total there will be 1,000,000,000 tokens, 300,000,000 of which will be available for purchase during the ICO campaign.

All the unsold tokens will be burned.

The key points you need to know about the Style.me project tokens:

▪️ Symbol: MET
▪️ Type: ERC-20
▪️ Price: $0.17
▪️ Currency accepted in exchange for tokens: ETH, BTC
▪️ Entry threshold for the Presale: 1 ETH
▪️ Entry threshold for the Token Sale: 0.1 ETH
▪️ Discounts on tokens during the Presale: 20-30%

🔺Stay updated on our website at https://www.style.me/ and our social media so you don’t miss the launch of the Style.me ICO and find out how to find MET tokens with the maximum benefit!

wooooow!.this is it g uys!....the presale is really coming!...we will surely support me token all the way!..we are so excited with this presale!....so nice to see have this information..keep it up!..see you all on presale!..

That's the most awaiting event. We are excited on presale. Can't wait for their launch. I'm sure this will have a huge investors because of its amazing platform.
Wow! didn't knew that pre-sale is ongoing, everyone is excited really. more services and more investors will be going in for the platform.

You are all very optimistic about the outcome of the token sale, but I think it will be harder than you expect to collect a lot of money.

it will be more difficult because the market is not very active at the moment. that is, many people do not want to buy many tokens. most sell their coins at the earliest opportunity of their growth

And if you invest these days they can delay their ICO and then your funds are locked for an unspecified period of time.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: