Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:25:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ME Token - The Social Commerce Revolution  (Read 3458 times)
kaizer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:36:29 PM

if i buy token using fiat, can i sell it back again in your platform?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:38:53 PM

Users receive ME tokens proportional to the amount of engagement (likes/shares) created via their posts
thereactor334

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:41:45 PM

Users receive ME tokens proportional to the amount of engagement (likes/shares) created via their posts
This mechanism allows both influencers and aspiring influencers to instantly monetize high-quality content without having to reach a large-scale following -- which is in contrast to traditional social network and commerce platforms
claire28

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:14:41 PM

i like how they incentives the influencers in this company, even regular custumer with a specific number of follower can earn token from them.
so true!.....that's the good thing about me token!..they really value and appreciate the effort of users, and in return they will incentivized them!...really an amazing platforms that we should support all the way!..congratulations me token!..
chewey1986

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:20:35 PM

Me token provides with a particular ideas wich improves the world of passion making individual do create their own style. This platform already i know how important to be part from this project ,can't wait the success of this project goodluck.
same here!..this project will surely succeed!..very interesting platform that benefits media influencers or even a simple users who are fashionable and a designer at the same time to earn more of tokens!...let us support and give what me token deserved!..see you on presale!
jtbmine

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:23:52 PM

An interesting and promising project that meets the modern trends of the market, when advertising in social networks becomes more interesting and profitable than traditional advertising. Good team and good product!
Can you elaborate more about the project? How can you say that ME token is an interesting project? Were you able to read their whitepaper?
I just want  to share this.... Me Token's vision is to revolutionize the world of commerce by creating a global social commerce economy that meets the growing consumer demand for purchasing goods directly via social media channels. Additionally, they recognized the persuasive power of social media influencers, and they will empower both established and aspiring influencers to build and monetize their network fairly and efficiently via the ME Token economy.
ahn.joe

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:26:47 PM

5 days to go!..it's their presale!..can't wait to join their presale...so excited to enjoy the benefits of  their platforms especially the style.me...omg!..let us join and support me token by all means!
gandara2017

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:30:01 PM

The ME Token Company will seed tokens of nominal value to each platform partner.

what do you mean seed tokens of nominal value?...i'm just curious!..anyway, whatever it is for sure this is a good strategy of me token to become successful!..congratulations in your upcoming presale!
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:35:00 PM

the core team of me token is so brilliant to make this kind of platforms..this will show their expertise when it comes to blockchain technology!..they are also bright to create an amazing feature of style.me to attract more people to patronize their fashionable outfits..those people are the reason why me token will become successful!...kudos to all of you!
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:35:44 PM

The platform connects and rewards fashion influencers, consumers, and brands. For example, Influencers are able to post brands’ outfits on the platform. Users can like and share such posts, while both parties are rewarded for content creation and engagement. A much needed project, I'm confident the team will be able to accomplish all their goals.
kaizer01

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:38:10 PM

Every item on Style.me is shoppable. Therefore, Style.me generates transactions for brands and/or advertisers who pay Style.me an affiliate fee for these transactions. Style.me will share this fee with users in the form of token payments. Initially, brands are not directly part of the token economy itself but will be included once targeted posts based on user content are enabled.
aio1807

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:44:21 PM

one of the best thing about me token is that users can exchange services, such as giving styling advice, cross-promoting content with the goal of growing audience, peer-to-peer sales, among each other and use tokens for these exchanges.
thereactor334

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:48:11 PM

I am sure that me token will get it's highest rating after the presale..you know why?..simply because, they hit the market and sold out all their tokens during presale...and next to that, style.me platform will follows...good luck and congratz!..hoping and really waiting for your success!
jhon20

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:15:29 PM

I am sure that me token will get it's highest rating after the presale..you know why?..simply because, they hit the market and sold out all their tokens during presale...and next to that, style.me platform will follows...good luck and congratz!..hoping and really waiting for your success!
that's exactly what i could probably  hoping and for somebody specially  to the investors having. a very big contribution  on pre sale!  from this project giving to the top on the market  soon i can see how really it works platform.
Me_Token

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:44:00 PM

📌 Jonathan Leong – our project’s founder

Now is the time to talk a bit about the team of professionals behind the Style.me project!

Today we want you to meet Jonathan Leong – the founder of our project. Jonathan is a serial entrepreneur in a number of business fields. He established his first company at 23 and today the marketplace he has developed is bringing billions of US dollars a month.

Among other businesses started by Jonathan are Nogle and Nogle Capital venture studios, On Capital – a cryptocurrency fund, and Coinful – a cryptocurrency yielding trade business. Besides he has incubated and invested into one very successful wallet called TNG that will be listed on NASDAQ next year. He also has a number of businesses in ed-tech, network security and games.

Want to ask Jonathan some questions about the Style.me project? Leave them right here in the comments below!

http://www.metoken.net

https://s6.wampi.ru/2018/07/18/6-01-1.md.jpg
Me_Token

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:48:02 PM

that's exactly what i could probably  hoping and for somebody specially  to the investors having. a very big contribution  on pre sale!  from this project giving to the top on the market  soon i can see how really it works platform.
Thank you for believing in the success of our project! each of you inspires us to achieve this goal!
claire28

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:28:28 PM

Me token provides with a particular ideas wich improves the world of passion making individual do create their own style. This platform already i know how important to be part from this project ,can't wait the success of this project goodluck.
same here!..this project will surely succeed!..very interesting platform that benefits media influencers or even a simple users who are fashionable and a designer at the same time to earn more of tokens!...let us support and give what me token deserved!..see you on presale!
i agree with you guys! their success also depends on us. i think many people will surely support their platform for they really gives all the benefits they can give to all their consumers, all the best they can give in such a great platform and service like this.
chewey1986

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:32:57 PM

i like how they incentives the influencers in this company, even regular custumer with a specific number of follower can earn token from them.
so true!.....that's the good thing about me token!..they really value and appreciate the effort of users, and in return they will incentivized them!...really an amazing platforms that we should support all the way!..congratulations me token!..
same here! that's why the received lots of supporters. they know how to value and appreciate even the smallest things that their consumers and users do with their platform. they also think what the people satisfied with and they did not fail to satisfy us. they are one of a kind and the greatest among other companies.
jtbmine

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:35:51 PM

5 days to go!..it's their presale!..can't wait to join their presale...so excited to enjoy the benefits of  their platforms especially the style.me...omg!..let us join and support me token by all means!
yes!!! this is what we all waiting for, the presale is coming! another yes for the support to this great company of me token! they can ensure of my support and recommendation to my family and friends.
gandara2017

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:39:25 PM

i like the cross promotion of this project.
can you please explain how is that cross promotion of me token? very much appreciated your answer, thank you in advance!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: