Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:56:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ME Token - The Social Commerce Revolution  (Read 3447 times)
ahn.joe

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:48:33 PM

Style.me is a fashion-tech company that give us the solution in terms of fashion industry by providing a personalized shopping experience that bridges the gap between inspiration and the current online purchase experience.
aside from giving us the solution, they also incentivized all the influencers and simple users by simply sharing their data with brands and influencers so that they can create more accurate and uniquely tailored content advertising.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:52:48 PM

i like the cross promotion of this project.
can you please explain how is that cross promotion of me token? very much appreciated your answer, thank you in advance!
this is where different influencers with similar profiles, interests and followerships collaborate, by simply mentioning each other in their posts, that is what we so called cross-promotion.
kaizer01

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:59:11 PM

This one of kind social commerce platform. This can help us and beneficial in fashion industry. Looking forward for the success of Me-Token and develop more project to have a better future.
yes, same here! we want the me token team to become successful with their platform. we are also looking forward for the more development of their platform, we will surely support it all by means. this project is highly recommended at the same time.
kaizer01

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:59:57 PM

This one of kind social commerce platform. This can help us and beneficial in fashion industry. Looking forward for the success of Me-Token and develop more project to have a better future.
yes, same here! we want the me token team to become successful with their platform. we are also looking forward for the more development of their platform, we will surely support it all by means. this project is highly recommended at the same time.
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:04:00 PM

This project is very good! I am sure upon launching there will be a lots of supporters because it has a solid team and structure.
yes truly they are! they have the best team that thinks first the satisfaction of their customers than the company's profit. no wonder, lots of people give their support to this greatest team.
truth! the team also know how to appreciate small things done by their consumers and users. because even it is a small thing, they can get benefits from them through receiving me token that they can use also to purchase fashionable items.
thereactor334

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:12:17 PM

Was very interested in this company, a great idea in which I believe and I think many other people will support me in this! I hope for your success and wish you good luck! It is very helpful and ideal project in our community. Keep up the good work and hoping for more development in this project.
you're absolutely correct! they help us in any ways they can be. i believe that me token project is the best and innovative solution to make our future become a better one! hoping that this team will received lots of supporters and a big success for them! kudos to the team, keep it up guys and you really did a great a job! salute to the me token project especially to the team, experts and developers behind it.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:52:59 AM

5 days to go!..it's their presale!..can't wait to join their presale...so excited to enjoy the benefits of  their platforms especially the style.me...omg!..let us join and support me token by all means!
Wow! I'm so excited for this event and I want to join on their pre-sale. I'm sure this will have a huge supporters for the success of this project. Good luck team.
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:08:26 AM

By joining the Style.me platform, users will be rewarded for sharing the data so fashion brands can grasp the user's taste. At the same time, the platform is also a test experience on the clothes and online shopping unique. In the future, can the project improve technology to expand into other areas?
jhon20

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:30:07 AM

By joining the Style.me platform, users will be rewarded for sharing the data so fashion brands can grasp the user's taste. At the same time, the platform is also a test experience on the clothes and online shopping unique. In the future, can the project improve technology to expand into other areas?

This is what the most interesting project Me token had people can manage and ptomote their own style. by doing in fashion the platform was  being discuss about the goal of this project ,make user's a  lot of earnings and also by investing me token on token presale.
claire28

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:17:50 AM

me token is a company that really great when it comes in giving the best platform they can to all their consumers and users. they will incentivized you no matter how small or big you've done with their company. they really satisfied the needs and wants of the netizen, that's why i believe that they will get whatever their goal and the success their company want to achieve. 
chewey1986

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:22:29 AM

i have seen the whitepaper of me token. and its really great to know all the advisors and core team behind me token project. all of them have a very good background and experience in terms of business and blockchain industry. no wonder why they come up with an amazing, one of a kind and promising platform. kudos to the team of me token, more power and hoping for the success of your project!
jtbmine

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:30:55 AM

to kick-start the economy, me token will be distributed the 55% of it as much as possible to incentivize and seed future social commerce plaforms in other verticals and extension of ecosystem like travel, beauty and so on so forth to join the Econome, 15% for the token distribution event, 20% incentives for marketing the platform and 10% to advisors and the team. and to the participants of the token sale, will receive their tokens after the completion of the sale.

ahn.joe

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:33:55 AM

to kick-start the economy, me token will be distributed the 55% of it as much as possible to incentivize and seed future social commerce plaforms in other verticals and extension of ecosystem like travel, beauty and so on so forth to join the Econome, 15% for the token distribution event, 20% incentives for marketing the platform and 10% to advisors and the team. and to the participants of the token sale, will receive their tokens after the completion of the sale.

wow!! that was great, i'm really excited to have me token. thanks for this information, it is such a big help for us to know the distribution of me token and when they will going to give the tokens for those who participate with their project. a big thanks!  Smiley
gandara2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:51:57 AM

what are the ways or utilization methods wherein me token value drive up and provide a channel to flow back to style.me?
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:53:44 AM

Me Token is proving itself to be a pioneer in social commerce platform for fashion on the blockchain rewarding both parties with the use of online technology. Even myself, really feel excited to try it out as soon as possible. Our todays modern society has come to understand that blockchain holds its own place in the future, and now is the right time for our social media to change for the better.
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:54:40 AM

what are the ways or utilization methods wherein me token value drive up and provide a channel to flow back to style.me?
you can check and read me token whitepaper for you to further understand what are those ways. anyway, i think there's thread here that share the link of their whitepaper.
kaizer01

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:58:42 AM

you can check and read me token whitepaper for you to further understand what are those ways. anyway, i think there's thread here that share the link of their whitepaper.
i have already read their whitepaper, one way for me token to flow back to style.me is that content creators can promote their content to content consumers who have opted in to be targeted. they can also invest in growing their network, engagement and sales. their posts can be considered as premium posts with higher returns.
aio1807

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:03:49 AM

i have already read their whitepaper, one way for me token to flow back to style.me is that content creators can promote their content to content consumers who have opted in to be targeted. they can also invest in growing their network, engagement and sales. their posts can be considered as premium posts with higher returns.
wow!!! the team really amazed me with their project and in giving incentives to the consumers and users of their app. i'm sure of it that they never failed in giving the satisfaction to the participants in their project.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:06:04 AM

wow!!! the team really amazed me with their project and in giving incentives to the consumers and users of their app. i'm sure of it that they never failed in giving the satisfaction to the participants in their project.
Yes, their project is really amazing indeed, having to know the platform and the devs that compose this team is really astonishing, I'm sure everyone is enticed to be part of the project.
thereactor334

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:08:11 AM

style.me will implement several additional methods to control quality and relevance and this is with the help of machine learning algorithms that is utilized to distinguish whether the posts is bad or good and broken affiliate links.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: