Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:51:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] [PRODUCTS ✅] EtherAce Decentralized Asset Speculation Platform  (Read 1815 times)
EtherAce

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:11:14 PM

What source should I use to have all the news of the project? Telegram?

Hey EggieR,

We strongly encourage you to join in all of our communities to keep up with the latest project updates.

Telegram here: https://t.me/EtherAce , chat with the team live anytime and fellow community members!

Twitter here: https://twitter.com/EtherAceTeam , latest project updates and competitions!

Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/EtherAce-Platform-2005784183070878/ , latest project updates and discussion!

Reddit here: https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherAce/ , latest project updates!

YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwjOAJgYFw2ayKVzBz_ITMg , latest videos on our products!

Medium here: https://medium.com/@etherace.devs , latest project updates and news!

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EtherAce

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:13:06 PM

What currencies can I buy your tokens for? And is there a minimum/maximum of investment?

Hey Alterberg,

You can buy our ACE Dividends (ACED) token in ETH . There is no minimum or maximum investment cap per person!

Thanks, let us know if you have any other questions!
EtherAce

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:17:21 PM

I see that you put anonymity at a very high level, I think this is a very good solution

Hey Kurrie,

Yes, unfortunately the team and advisers must remain anonymous due to the nature of the project (online gambling/unregulated trading/speculation) and the issue regarding legality in different countries.

We have proven our skill and work through already made products. Our first gambling dApp, Flip here: flip.etherace.io and the start of our decentralized derivatives market with our first speculation contract Over/Under here: ou-contract.etherace.io

You can also follow us on our Github where we have 282 commits since the inception of this project!

Thanks, we appreciate that people can understand why we are anonymous and why it is not a problem in our case with the work we've proven to do.
EtherAce

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:19:44 PM

How will the team make a profit?

Hey Rubby2309,

Holders of the ACE Dividends (ACED) token receive 100% of platform profit. The team is holding 15% of the ACED token supply. Thus we will be receiving 15% of the profit the EtherAce platform makes through dividends.

Hope this makes sense, if not ask me to clarify! Thanks.
Commivan

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

I see that you put anonymity at a very high level, I think this is a very good solution

Hey Kurrie,

Yes, unfortunately the team and advisers must remain anonymous due to the nature of the project (online gambling/unregulated trading/speculation) and the issue regarding legality in different countries.

We have proven our skill and work through already made products. Our first gambling dApp, Flip here: flip.etherace.io and the start of our decentralized derivatives market with our first speculation contract Over/Under here: ou-contract.etherace.io

You can also follow us on our Github where we have 282 commits since the inception of this project!

Thanks, we appreciate that people can understand why we are anonymous and why it is not a problem in our case with the work we've proven to do.

So is your platform under any jurisdiction? Or full anonymity including location?
EtherAce

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:34:24 PM

Hey Kurrie,

So is your platform under any jurisdiction? Or full anonymity including location?

Hey Commivan,

This is part of the beauty with using the blockchain. Our platform is decentralized and run across the entire Ethereum Blockchain thus it is not under any one jurisdiction. It is anywhere the Ethereum blockchain is.

This is what also makes it impossible for us to reveal who we are. If we weren't on the Blockchain we could register under a country where under it's jurisdiction our platform is not illegal but this is not the case.
Androponik

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:35:38 PM

I hope the guys will not let us down and show the best project for 2018!
EtherAce

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

I hope the guys will not let us down and show the best project for 2018!

Hey Androponik,

We won't, we have a strong team as demonstrated through existing work we've done and continue to do. We have a very strong vision that we will accomplish of our platform. Get to know us better at our telegram chat or any other social media we have!

Thanks, we will not let you down!
Btcmnr

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:56:05 PM

Does the team have experience in this area?
EtherAce

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:05:10 PM

Hey Btcmnr,

Yes the team has experience developing blockchain applications and previous careers in financial market enterprise-level application software. Our advisors have experience in building a derivatives market themselves, though not decentralized, they know the mechanics to build a derivatives market that is successful!
vladimir54

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:06:07 PM

The anonymity of the project solves the problem of the platform in many countries, but the problem with advertising the product remains, do you have any ideas how to cope with this?
LilBoby

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:07:50 PM

Hey Btcmnr,

Yes the team has experience developing blockchain applications and previous careers in financial market enterprise-level application software. Our advisors have experience in building a derivatives market themselves, though not decentralized, they know the mechanics to build a derivatives market that is successful!

Good! I hope this experience will allow you to succeed
Tupakk

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:09:52 PM

ERC20 type of the token means that I can store them on the MEW?
Met Johnson

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:12:12 PM

To play on your platform, do I need an ether or your tokens?
Vladrak

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:14:42 PM

What is oraclize?
JanEmil

Activity: 2268
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:16:06 PM

Yes. And after ICO exchanges will come.

Ivakimos

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:16:50 PM

Very good responsiveness of the thread administrator, I hope other channels are served at the same level
JanEmil

Activity: 2268
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:18:45 PM

To play on your platform, do I need an ether or your tokens?

What is the ACED token used for?

Holders of the ACED token can use it in many different ways. They can vote on different features, rules, fee rates and much more to influence how the platform is developed. They can hold ACED token on the platform to unlock special features on a tiering system based on how much ACED they hold or use ACED to access lower fees on the platform. They can also choose to hold ACED and receive quarterly dividends derived from 100% of the platform profit from user fees on our derivatives market or chance game suite or what the 'house' edge makes in our chance game suite.

ETH to play.

Tupakk

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:19:15 PM

Yes. And after ICO exchanges will come.

But I see that to use dapp you need a connection with metamask
EtherAce

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:19:18 PM

Yes, MyEtherWallet supports the ERC20 token standard! You will be able to store ACED in your MEW wallet. Closer to the ICO sale we will be posting an article and instructions on how to do so!

Great question!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: