Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:27:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN][SALE] YAMZU | eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain⚡⚡⚡  (Read 24000 times)
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:39:00 AM

First milestone of collecting this much money has been achieved successfully. Now are practical steps ahead like marketing and listing on exchanges to get maximum exposure in other markets where Yamzu didn't had presence or was't known. People showed huge trust in team by investing in them during this period of time. Team is confident to deliver that we have read several times.
sure and optimistic that the team in this project will always try to give the best for this project and the participants who have joined in. hopefully everything will run smoothly and successfully.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:00:06 PM

This space more projects backed by real physical companies and working products to create trust on cryptocurrencies. It is true, no industry is pure but blockchain needs quality projects to show the positive face of this industry. Yamzu is symbol of hope that will connect the communities via its platform and it will contribute in mass adoption of crypto at the same time. A successful closing of ICO will unlock first level of achievement.
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:24:08 AM

Now everyone can delete signature of Yamzu! We closed spreadsheets for control.  thanks everyone!

Information that is very much awaited by everyone and whether there will be a second sale because I see sales not 100% sold out. Will there be other developments from this project?
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:00:51 AM

Now everyone can delete signature of Yamzu! We closed spreadsheets for control.  thanks everyone!

Information that is very much awaited by everyone and whether there will be a second sale because I see sales not 100% sold out. Will there be other developments from this project?
Not all the coins have been sold, we wait to understand what the next steps of the Yamzu team will be in the next future
Loopper

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:44:03 PM

Not all the coins have been sold, we wait to understand what the next steps of the Yamzu team will be in the next future

The team should have new steps to continue this project even though sales are not all achieved and continue to develop this project for the future. Everyone already has great expectations from this project.
Planton

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:48:12 AM

The team should have new steps to continue this project even though sales are not all achieved and continue to develop this project for the future. Everyone already has great expectations from this project.
Of course, everyone is looking forward to the development of this project. Hopefully all of our hopes can be realized in the future and I believe the team will always try to give the best.
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:13:00 AM

Of course, everyone is looking forward to the development of this project. Hopefully all of our hopes can be realized in the future and I believe the team will always try to give the best.
There is no doubt that the team will make every effort to develop the project so that it can be successful because it has also become the task of the team so we just wait for the development
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:18:41 AM

There is no doubt that the team will make every effort to develop the project so that it can be successful because it has also become the task of the team so we just wait for the development

Still waiting for further news from the team about this project but I hope this project is successful this year because many projects failed with the decline in the price of Bitcoin until now.
Tata011

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:26:16 AM

cyber tournaments will interest many, madly want to see the promotional version of the application! which countries are not eligible to participate in tournaments?

⦁BlokBiz⦁
Бeзoпacныe кpиптoвыe инвecтиции, кoнтpoлиpyeмыe пpoeкты [/ i]
⦁ www.blokbiz.io ⦁
TropicalDog

Activity: 300
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:50:16 AM

When the team re-open it for new comers?
Any probability at which the team will re-implement it?
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:51:40 AM

Still waiting for further news from the team about this project but I hope this project is successful this year because many projects failed with the decline in the price of Bitcoin until now.

Certainly thinking positively for the Yamzu team, the better development we expect. I think the team will be able to go through this condition, and everything will go according to the roadmap.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:40:59 PM

Certainly thinking positively for the Yamzu team, the better development we expect. I think the team will be able to go through this condition, and everything will go according to the roadmap.
we just trust the team, hopefully everyone will do the best for this project, seeing the current market conditions is indeed difficult to achieve targeted results but we all must remain optimistic and believe that we will always try our best. success for this project.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:55:51 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2018, 05:38:07 PM by davide72

Now everyone can delete signature of Yamzu! We closed spreadsheets for control.  thanks everyone!

Esports Asia and USA is big , if Yamzu will become leaders on tournaments like they are willing to be it will be a great success in the future. You can find many articles about Esports on the web , finger cross for Yamzu, i do trust Yamzu team, If i am not wrong they would like to involve more investors from the crypto community not easy yet. We have to be patiente guys and great to have many yamzu supporters!
Loopper

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:01:53 AM

we just trust the team, hopefully everyone will do the best for this project, seeing the current market conditions is indeed difficult to achieve targeted results but we all must remain optimistic and believe that we will always try our best. success for this project.

All hope has been drawn on this project and can only wait for the results until the development team gives good things to everyone right now.
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 10:21:57 AM

Hello everyone, I would like information about the visualization of the spreadsheet, some forecast of release for consultation, thank you!
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:48:44 AM

Hopefully the team in this project must continue to be passionate about developing this project and prove that you will provide something interesting and satisfying for this project and for participants who join here.

NDX-AKA

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:44:35 AM

Hopefully the team in this project must continue to be passionate about developing this project and prove that you will provide something interesting and satisfying for this project and for participants who join here.
the most important thing is that we are sure that the managing team will certainly be more relieved because the team must expect this project to be successful so they will give their best.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:30:13 AM

They are in very good position if we compare to this team and project of some others. There are several facts but loom at large ones like they are already registered company with working product. They only need to increase their user base by building. Listing on exchanges will also contribute and they are devoted team. Just allow them little time to sort out things in their way.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:47:57 PM

I have the same hope for this project because I have participated in it and seen the real development of this project. The right choice to delay until the new year.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:57:44 AM

They have said big updates will be in Q1 next year because of winter holidays. Them we will be able to see things moving with consistency and listing on exchanges. If you think at the next three to six months general event then timing will be highly suitable. We should expect a hype around crypot markets and that can be used for adoption and entering in market with ease and high success chances.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: