Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2018, 08:27:43 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][PRESALE] Node-X Masternodes Reinvented POS+MN  (Read 1606 times)
hashgravy
Copper Member

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:44:20 AM

I'm interested in this project who manage Masternodes coin. Your running pre-sale? do you have a referral system?

Hi, yes currently we do and we do referral sytem yes.Join our discord to more about it.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. Server-assisted clients like blockchain.info rely on centralized servers to do their network verification for them. Although the server can't steal the client's bitcoins directly, it can easily execute double-spending-style attacks against the client.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naderba666

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:55:14 AM

arab translation reserved

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Cherryfie03

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:54:16 AM

It is good to know that NODE-X is a mobile application which unites Masternodes coin that can gaining huge amount of reward easier and quite flexible in just only one application.
riissshhhh19

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:36:47 AM

So the main purpose of this project is to help every user to manage their Masternode coins much easier using just one app and it is created not exclusively for Node-x coin but for all Masternode coins, in majority. What a great and amazing concept it have..

█❖❖❖SELFLLEREY❖❖❖█
❖TAKE PHOTO — MAKE MONEY❖
 ❖ICO Starts:March 20, 2018❖ (https://tge.selfllery.com/)
llobreracharish19

Activity: 4

Put GOD 1st, in everything you do

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:20:48 AM

What a nice concept this team has made.. Creating just one app for all Masternode coin was indeed a nice idea.. It will bring more convenience for each and every user who have a Masternode coin.
chehintog_24

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:40:49 AM

Node-X is a revolutionary POS coin with the main purpose of helping users easily manage their masternode coins in just one app not only Node-X coin but majority of Masternode coins. The Node-X app will enable users receive their MasterNode rewards directly on the app, thus reducing the stress of using multiple wallets or having to use a computer. Such amazing idea of concept that will be beneficial to every user.

● INSCOIN FOR KNOX ●
● JOIN US ● IN BECOMING THE FIRST ●● BLOCKCHAIN BASED INSURANCE COMPANY ●
Admkng5

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:40:25 AM

No exchanges yet?
What price of this masternode?

Cherryfie03

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:39:18 AM

Masternode can accommodates a unique series of functions such as instant payments that allows node operators to vote on important
developments within the blockchain.
ALMONDS

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:40:40 AM

This is the most transparent project have ever seen . very focused and hardworking. I love it. These are great vision, mission and goal for a project. The mission is the one I admire the most. Definitely am investing in Node-X

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mhedz

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 10:00:13 AM

Node-x is a full node that keeps the full data of blockchain on real time.,it is also a revolutionary coin who aims to help users to manage their coins easily. Another interesting project that i will surely support.

chehintog_24

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 10:18:41 AM

With the use of the Node-X and its combination with artificial intelligence, it promises to be one of the best in the world of cryptocurrency. The first of it’s kind making it easy for the management of numerous POS tokens all in one app together with a Crypto-Fiat exchange system. Superb concept! I can say that there is a good future lies ahead of us.

● INSCOIN FOR KNOX ●
● JOIN US ● IN BECOMING THE FIRST ●● BLOCKCHAIN BASED INSURANCE COMPANY ●
WhoWho

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:27:53 AM

Okay, but how is this coin different? Just another MN?

jameskarl

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:37:51 AM

I think this project has the potential for future success, I think there's a big investors in this crypto currency exchange because of the wonder full platform explanation that's why people invest.
Jerick01311

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 11:26:44 AM

I think there's a big investors in this crypto currency exchange because of the wonder full platform explanation that's why people invest.
This project have Great Potencial.

▰▰▰▰▰ GEOManna ▰▰▰▰▰
Blockchain platform for the distribution of social activity bonuses
http://geomanna.com/
hashgravy
Copper Member

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:34:42 AM

Okay, but how is this coin different? Just another MN?

Its far different with other projects out there, we will have a masternode manager allowing other mn coins to be controlled via our app. Meaning you dont need to use multi wallet if you are a masternode enthusiast thus having different mn coins. Might have a good read on our whitepaper that will help sir Smiley
firaituaku

Activity: 322

Alphateca.com

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:48:36 AM

wow a very interesting and promising masternodes coin project. by providing features that are useful for users of crypto of course this project will be a lot of devotees. the allocation of bounty offered is also very tempting and the rules that must be executed is also quite easy. hopefully promotional support from a team of professionals is able to make the project can run successfully as expected.

• ✦ APLHATECA.com FIRST GLOBAL CRYPTOMARKET ✦ •
• ✦ ICO JUL 1 - AUG 1✦ •
burnah0928

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 12:01:21 PM

This is another project which is very interesting to join in and watch over! Very distinct compared to others. Wishing the best of luck for this masternode coin project!

https://BountyHunters.io
Automated Brand Endorsing Influencer Marketing Platform
[  P A R T I C I P A T E  ]
Admkng5

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:52:30 PM

What new in your masternode coin? Or it`s just a JAM = just another masternode?

cbdrick12

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:02:50 PM

wow a very interesting and promising masternodes coin project. by providing features that are useful for users of crypto of course this project will be a lot of devotees. the allocation of bounty offered is also very tempting and the rules that must be executed is also quite easy. hopefully promotional support from a team of professionals is able to make the project can run successfully as expected.
What a great platform to start with, with the right investors and partners to help build their market. It will be in no time that their success will be inevitable. Good to know that they also have a bounty program for us to participate in.
jameskarl

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:37:17 PM

Looking forward to taking part in this ICO. I am really interested to know more about the platform,and
I Love the design of your website.The interface cathes an eye. I put high hope in the ICO!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.