Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:14:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][PRESALE] Node-X Masternodes Reinvented POS+MN  (Read 1880 times)
jhon20

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:49:54 AM

guys lets give this masternode a chance to prove their project, nothing to lose anyway. their white paper is promising their goal is not just to earn but also to help us we the stakeholder. Wink

i agree with you, their aim is to help us we the investor and the coin holder, with their masternode people holding different kind of coins can hold it using their wallet in mobile app, meaning you dont have to use desktop anymore.
also agree from that ,their platform very helpful to all investors .and got a good profit. About heir.Masternode we can consider a creative  idea everyone .can select their coins to,hold this platform makes easily and secure.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaikai18

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:27:10 AM

guys lets give this masternode a chance to prove their project, nothing to lose anyway. their white paper is promising their goal is not just to earn but also to help us we the stakeholder. Wink
of course man!...I will definitely support node-x!...ths company aims to advance the vision of a powerful Masternode and Proof of Stake (PoS) coin that is set to revolutionize the cryptocurrencies environment.
gandara2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:32:51 AM

This is a very good project setting a well defined goal and working hard to achieve it. A well correlating and beneficial vision mission and set goals, it's meant for all, success all the way. A wonderful project with innovative ideas, good luck!
exactly!...an amazing and promising project!..the people behind node-x are so competent to develop this kind of platform that unites Masternode, Proof of Stake and Mobile exchange in just one APP!...so good to be true!...but it's happening now!...goodluck node-x, more success to come!
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:33:30 AM

of course man!...I will definitely support node-x!...ths company aims to advance the vision of a powerful Masternode and Proof of Stake (PoS) coin that is set to revolutionize the cryptocurrencies environment.
Support Node-x all the way! with the process that it took just to create this project. There's no way that it will gonna be a failure. So much possibilities can be done with their platform in your hands and so much more waiting with the support of the community coming in.
micmac08

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:01:34 AM

This coin has been added to BitDiscuss

BitDiscuss - Cryptohead's community
In this Discord server, we discuss everything about cryptocurrency and the ways of making money out of it.
You can find every section about cryptos here - from mining to ICOs, from trading to airdrops..

+We give away 300DGB every week to our members!

Join us: https://discord.gg/emKA7GA

this is a great start node-x!...being added in Discord server is already an achievement!.....this is also a good strategy to explain and discuss everything about your platforms and how people could benefit from your company!..for sure, there are more investors who shows interest in investing with your company!..goodluck node-x!

This is great and looking right now at it they have already a different language translation for this projext ao expect it big and will moon.better invest now than be sorry later.
good to know that this project is listed in bitdiscuss. This way, people will have the trust to the project and the good outlook that it want's to portray in this one.
And with this, many people will learn more about the project. With this, many investors will be more attracted to invest in the project.
Srinivas-Bi

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:12:24 AM

I hope you success. Wondrous plan, very nice idea, cognitive idea.
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:20:05 AM

very intresting and very promising masternode coin... when presale?
you're right! they really have an interesting and promising project! imagine that Masternode, Proof of Stake and Mobile exchange united in just one app, so i think they're going to patronize this one! their pre-sale is on coming July 15 and really excited to have this app.
kaizer01

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:33:33 AM

It is good to know that NODE-X is a mobile application which unites Masternodes coin that can gaining huge amount of reward easier and quite flexible in just only one application.
and they have the brightest idea uniting the three in just one app., it will surely meets our needs and satisfaction, making it much easier and more convenient to use. and it was an indeed a great feature ever, managing your coins in just one app! that was really amazing!!!!.
cbdrick12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:37:47 AM

It is good to know that NODE-X is a mobile application which unites Masternodes coin that can gaining huge amount of reward easier and quite flexible in just only one application.
and they have the brightest idea uniting the three in just one app., it will surely meets our needs and satisfaction, making it much easier and more convenient to use. and it was an indeed a great feature ever, managing your coins in just one app! that was really amazing!!!!.
Great idea indeed, with the use of different technology to build a system like this that can function very well in the organization and can ease the hardship of its users. Definitely it will be patronized by all the community here and will be well supported by one another.
aio1807

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:45:31 AM

as i have read the white paper of Node x, they have great vision, mission, goal and a very interesting platforms that will surely succeed in the near future! it is the answer to the changing needs of every individual as well as the community when it comes to the use of cryptocurrencies and the people behind Node X have such a great idea and concept for us to enable to use Masternode, Proof of Stake and Mobile exchange in just one app! that was really great, unique and amazing one!!!
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:09:33 AM

This is an outstanding project, I have a 100% confidence in this ICO. A planned project is the work of a solid and powerful team. A revolutionary coin with the main purpose of helping users easily manage their masternode coins in just one app. I believe this ICO, which was a wonderful and well-prepared project, will create a stamp of influence in future.
kaikai18

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:12:37 AM

kudos to node-x team!..this will surely a big success!...these three features made node-x app extraordinary! One Tap Masternode Display, Masternod Mobile Hosting and Masternode Manager!..sounds great!...congratulations to the team and keep it up!
gandara2017

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:16:30 AM

This coin has been promoted in new coin group, good luck team!
https://t.me/CoinsANN
https://discord.gg/Afwc2wn
You will be notified:
- Name of the coin
- Currency type (PoW / PoS / MN)
- Algorithm
- Bitcointalk link declaration
- Mining software
- Discussion of new projects
this coin deserve to be promoted worldwide!..Once this coin materialized, for sure the whole world will celebrate this!..the success of node-x is also our success!..don't waste our time, let's spread the good news of node-x!....great job!
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:47:06 AM

I like the project and the idea, I will try to participate in this project, I think it will be very successful.

Indeed. This project has a lot of potential to success. They have an amazing platform that investors will surely love, and its offers a lot of benefits on their users and investors. Good luck Node-X team
aio1807

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:48:21 AM

This coin has been added to BitDiscuss

BitDiscuss - Cryptohead's community
In this Discord server, we discuss everything about cryptocurrency and the ways of making money out of it.
You can find every section about cryptos here - from mining to ICOs, from trading to airdrops..

+We give away 300DGB every week to our members!

Join us: https://discord.gg/emKA7GA

this is a great start node-x!...being added in Discord server is already an achievement!.....this is also a good strategy to explain and discuss everything about your platforms and how people could benefit from your company!..for sure, there are more investors who shows interest in investing with your company!..goodluck node-x!

This is great and looking right now at it they have already a different language translation for this projext ao expect it big and will moon.better invest now than be sorry later.
good to know that this project is listed in bitdiscuss. This way, people will have the trust to the project and the good outlook that it want's to portray in this one.
this was indeed a great start for their project! and in just a short span of time, Node-x have been added to discord, helping them to explain their platforms further in much innovative ways attracting more investors to invest in here. goodluck and more power to Node-x and to its huge success in the near future!
kaizer01

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:55:38 AM

as i read the whitepaper of this Node-x, it really catches my interest. they have such an amazing project that surely people who will invest to their team will get more benefits, meets their needs and satisfaction! i will support their project, rely to my investment in the soonest time! thank you for sharing with us such a great features ever! more power to the success of the team!
aio1807

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:07:42 AM

This project is very unique that it will be making to all coinholders more easy to access with their portfolio. This is a promising project
truth! this project is very unique in the sense that they help the users to easily manage their masternode coins united as one app only without hassle and stress free in using multiple wallets. their team did a really great job having this kind of concept!
thereactor334

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:32:39 AM

can i ask guys, what is the importance of node-x in crypto space? is it worth trying and investing?
claire28

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:37:11 AM

can i ask guys, what is the importance of node-x in crypto space? is it worth trying and investing?

well with the feature of node-x and its combination with artificial intelligence, it promises to be the next big thing in the world of cryptocurrrencies.
cbdrick12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:38:45 AM

This project is very unique that it will be making to all coinholders more easy to access with their portfolio. This is a promising project
truth! this project is very unique in the sense that they help the users to easily manage their masternode coins united as one app only without hassle and stress free in using multiple wallets. their team did a really great job having this kind of concept!
It's a good thing that everyone is recognizing the value of this project, with the kind of technology and the process that is available for this kind of work, it's no wonder that they can successfully create and make this kind of project work in its state.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: