Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:18:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW WEBSITE!] ANONSOCKS | MAXIMIZE YOUR ANONYMITY TODAY! | RESIDENTIAL PROXIES  (Read 2211 times)
Juffar (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:59:07 PM

New website is available now. Lots of improvements!
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nectartech

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:08:53 AM

Hi, I found your site Anonsocks and have registered and paid for a 10 proxy credit to try things out.

Unfortunately I'm not able to get my first proxy I bought there working- There are no instructions on the site on how to use them.   Further to this I wasn't able to see the proxy I requested; those details are not shown anywhere on the site.

I tried to ask these questions via chat, but there is never anyone on the Anonsocks IM chat window.
The ticketing system only allows one question at a time, and you cannot reply to responses; I have to create a separate ticket for each reply, which takes too long.

I'd like to get these issues resolved, or at least get a refund since I am unable to use the service at all.

I tried sending the OP a PM, but got a message saying he is not accepting PM's from new members?
Juffar (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:45:01 PM

Hi, I found your site Anonsocks and have registered and paid for a 10 proxy credit to try things out.

Unfortunately I'm not able to get my first proxy I bought there working- There are no instructions on the site on how to use them.   Further to this I wasn't able to see the proxy I requested; those details are not shown anywhere on the site.

I tried to ask these questions via chat, but there is never anyone on the Anonsocks IM chat window.
The ticketing system only allows one question at a time, and you cannot reply to responses; I have to create a separate ticket for each reply, which takes too long.

I'd like to get these issues resolved, or at least get a refund since I am unable to use the service at all.

I tried sending the OP a PM, but got a message saying he is not accepting PM's from new members?

You use them like you would with any other socks5. There is a very detailed Proxifier tutorial here: https://anonsocks.us/guides/proxifier.php

You can see your last 6 hour socks history on the Socks package and by clicking "History".
Juffar (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:47:18 PM

Contact me to get a 10% discount on your purchase.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: