Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:51:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another bull run in the making.  (Read 374 times)
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:30:06 AM

Hello fellow hodlers, traders, investors and bounty hunters. I want you to know that the market is going up again, check www.coinmarketcap.com. I think that there will be another bull run and this is your chance to gain more profit.This is the right time to buy some alts or btc. Don't hesistate or you might regret it.
This is a temporary phenomenon, as it was before and now you can throw off coins who trade short-term investments. The rest continue to hold the capital, in the future to make up for, as you say the coming bull trend with a chic dynamics.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:35:48 AM

Now. there is no sign of another bull market in the crypto market is going to happen. But, this is only the common fluctuations as seen in the market previously. 4x times or 6x times of coin is very common in the crypto market so we can't say it is a bull run like in 2017 in which Bitcoin surged more than 30x times. So, hold tight and buy-in dip to gain at the end of 2019 or 2020.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:45:26 AM

Hello fellow hodlers, traders, investors and bounty hunters. I want you to know that the market is going up again, check www.coinmarketcap.com. I think that there will be another bull run and this is your chance to gain more profit.This is the right time to buy some alts or btc. Don't hesistate or you might regret it.
LOL are you kidding me, dude? It seems like we are recovering but it's just a little bit. I will try to speculate another stable trend to the crypto right now. I know that there is a lot of people are waiting for another big bullish trend but it looks like that will not gonna happened asap. We know that the problem was appearing anytime that attacked cryptocurrency. The regulators should become the main problem.

Did you know what caused the dip of the market? It is because another crypto exchange has been hacked, see this article https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korean-exchange-coinrail-hacked-40-million-crypto-reported-stolen/amp/. It is normal that people will be in panic selling their coins because of what happened. Not all bad news are bad. More people will sell their coin at low price means good news for daily traders. Once the news has been forgotten, everyone buy again and price will go high means another bull run.
The volatility of the cryptocurrency market has become familiar to me and I am no longer concerned about it. Having a sound investment plan and reasonable allocation of funds will help investors stay active in trading. The market is down and so should not be so worried about that.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:50:13 AM

what you are seeing is just a dead cat bounce not a rise, not a bull run and no happy days ahead. it is like taking 10 steps back (the dump) and then taking 2 steps forward (the dead cat bounce). this is not indication of anything other than the fact that altcoins are on the dump and you are best to stay away from them or you can do either of the following:
- short altcoins to make money
- buy them in the dip and dump them on the top of the small dead cat bounce.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:51:17 AM

This is normal. it happens everytime there is deep drop in the price of crypto. I feel the market is just recovering and no body can say maybe the pump will go a long way before we will see another fall in price. this is what crypto has been witnessing since the beginning of this year now and you maybe right if you say the bull is running the market (if not whale Grin) however the same bull will dump coin in due time
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:54:23 AM

Yes,I too hope that there might be a rapid price increase in the crypto currency because of that quick dump occured last days so if we invedt now then we can make decent profits in the coming days and also for the long term investors,invest now itself because we may not see again the prices falling this much lower.
realaccountakira

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:56:56 AM

I sort of agree with the original poster's half assed analysis. With every correction and crash, there is always a silver lining in the sense that there is usually a bull run that follows. Such is the way stock markets cycle ad this is true for either traditional or crypto markets. This trend is the reasons for ups and downs you normally see in charts and is actually a good way some traders earn through daily day trading.

The current slump is also a good indicator that we should see a good profitable uptrend soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
agorist13

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:59:50 AM

A lot of people seem to think that the whales are going to keep manipulating the market down indefinitely, and that makes no sense. There volume has been slowly bleeding from the market since December. The whales cannot continue to make money if they keep bringing the market down. What they are doing right now is acquiring more bitcoin and eth in preparation for the next bull run. They don't have enough yet, so they push it down and buy the cheap coins that all the weak hands are selling. They cannot push it down ofrever because then they would have no one to sell to.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:05:47 AM

What makes you think another bull run is upon us? Are there news or is it on the charts what exactly is propelling it this time around. I'm expectant as my portfolio is almost 90% down for a very long time now. If the Bull run should start, how long do you think it will last?
Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:08:13 AM

I would be blunt with you,  this year is bear season, don't expect any major bull run till next year,  although we would have mini bull run, it just market sentiment, you know it can't just drop straight to the ground
lemonscentedbreeze

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:09:14 AM

There's no bull running and there's no sign. Now it is going worse market is red now and i don't have money to buy any coins right now so this is so stressful to me and for the others but we still need to be patient and wait. I believe bull will be back soon.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1597

hmph..

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:20:35 AM

I dont know, what kind analysis currently you use to make this post. if you think have a good TA about this, please share it here and give us reason why bitcoin will make a bull run.

thank you

HOLD...
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:30:19 AM

That's a bad post, I would prefer to read your conclusion based on technical analysis with prices in it it like: our support line is 6500 and 6000 Dollars if we buy BTC/USD we put Stop Loss at a price of 5700 Dollars and take profit at a price of 13000 Dollars, if we break support line of 6000 Dollars and close our day under that price, our next target is 3000 dollars with bearish trend.

Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:48:11 AM

I bought some Ethereum for now because Ethereun has suffered a big decline, it's a good opportunity to buy because it's possible if you buy now the price will return to normal at the end of the year to get more profit.
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:52:44 AM

A bull market is all the desired monetary investment encryption, although today's market is green, but I don't think the bull market comes, it is only the adjustment of the market, we still need to observe a few days.
BooMoon

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:57:38 AM

No one can accurately predict what will happen in the future. We can only go for a rough guess, but I believe that this is a good time for investment. Because the currency is very low, investing now and waiting for the market to pick up, we will get a lot of money. wealth.
annicketucufaw (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:18:40 AM

If you guys bought an ETC 6 hours ago and abused the dip of the market, you already have a profit of 3$ per ETC. That's a huge amount in just a couple of hours. If you are really a trader, if there is a price drop you know that this will be your chance to buy some alts or btc. Imagine if you bought just 100 ETC you already have a profit of 300USD in just a few hours? Not bad. Not all price drop are bad.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:10:46 AM

I think the increase is unavoidable. His current price is already very unsatisfactory. Rise without any mistake. This is normal. I think this may take a month.

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:17:25 AM

Being optimistic is good.Recently I have got used to price instability.And hope for the best.
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:17:52 AM

I think the ball run is just primary. The market as this moment is in red. The crypto market is very volatile.  No one can predict the market.  We just hope that the market will rise until next year.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: