Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:32:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a Javascript developer to help building a price tracking tool.  (Read 187 times)
Liteoshi (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:48:36 AM

Hi there,

I have been trading cryptos for the past 2 years and I am looking to build a price tracking tool that alerts me (aka, "wake me up at night") when the price of a certain token goes over or below a certain price.

I want to build this application using NodeJS / MongoDB as I am familiar with it. However I'm a bad developer and I need help.

My roommate built something similar in the past using Java and it was all console based. I had to use Postman to interact with the backend and create alerts and it was not user friendly at all... However, it worked pretty well and allowed me to close some awesome trades that would have never been possible without this tool.

This is why I want to do something similar, but web based with a very simple UI that tracks different assets and use Audio + Visual notifications when something goes up or down.

I really see value in this as it will help day-trader make money by not missing a trade. My goal is to charge a very small fee for people to use this tool (1 or 2$ / month after a 30 days free trial), or even a free version with non-intrusive ads on it. I haven't decided yet.

If you have experience building web apps in Node, MongoDB, REST Apis and if you are interested to work with me on this small project, please shoot me an email at liteoshi@gmail.com and I will give you more details about the requirements.

We can work a deal by splitting the profits generated from paid users / ads or I can pay you for your work in BTC or any other asset.

Have a wonderful day and happy trading !

Cheers,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arnadus

Activity: 5
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 05:53:56 PM

Hello, I'm currently working on a project similar of what you're after. It's meant to be completely free though. It tracks the top most traded cryptocurrencies on various exchanges and alerts you if there's a high price changes recently.
Its name is : https://www.cryptopricesalerts.com/
Maybe we could work together!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: