Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:42:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][WisePass] - Lifestyle Cryptocurrency Platform  (Read 1924 times)
WisePassICO (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:14:41 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 07:50:39 AM by WisePassICO

WisePass - Lifestyle Cryptocurrency Platform

Website / Telegram

Token Sale Starts June 10, 2018

About WisePass - WisePass is a subscription-based lifestyle platform offering members entitlements to free lunch, dinner, coffee, spirits & wine, and other lifestyle services at our world-class and local 5-star partner venues. Wisepass has a core mission statement to build a genuine relationship between brands and consumers through mobile. With PASS, token holders will be able to get enormous discounts on the monthly service as well as be able to make purchases at WisePass’ certified merchants.

Proven Track Record

Established in 2014, WisePass has grown steadily with a 60% increase in revenue for the past 7 quarters. With over 500 members and nearly 200 partner venues across 3 countries, WisePass has driven more than 20,000 visits to its sub-merchant venues to date.

Successfully Raised VC Investments

In 2016, WisePass partnered with the Vietnamese accelerator VIISA. The following year, after a meticulous inspection process, WisePass was awarded a generous seed fund from the Singapore-based venture capital firm Expara Ventures. As a result of this affiliation, WisePass has connected with numerous dynamic and reputable investors who continuously show great interest. The latest investors to come onboard have tripled the company’s valuation and is a former executive of Uber Singapore.

Enormous Potential

As a utility token, PASS is rather unique in that our existing partnerships and agreements with world-class and local venues across South East Asia lay the foundation for the implementation of this technology to be not only successful but inevitable.

Our Mission

WisePass is focused on successfully bridging the gap between the crypto and real world. We believe our platform is tailor-made to transcend the two and provide the path of least resistance in building this connection. We trust in the power of blockchain to not only increase reliable, transparent data exchange between suppliers and distributors but also between merchants and their consumers. By utilizing cryptocurrencies to purchase everyday lifestyle goods and services at WisePass certified merchants, token holders will have the ability to utilize their crypto the same as any ordinary fiat currency. This will leverage the decentralized component of the blockchain technology and revolutionize how crypto is used in everyday life.

Problems

Applications which partner with the HORECA and nightlife industries almost universally charge a commission or a fee for the establishments using their platform. This is often their primary revenue stream and eats up the partners margins and negatively affects the long-term business relationship.

Brands selling in the HORECA and nightlife sectors have trouble accurately measuring the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns. Not only is the information provided by the F&B manager of a venue typically inadequate, there are incentives for them to give a low estimation as this will result in an increase in funding.

Visiting a big city can be overwhelming as the wealth of options are often immense. It is often difficult to narrow down quality F&B options to fit specific tastes and this results in visitors compromising with convenience over quality.

Travelling can be a costly endeavor and crossing borders typically requires travellers to visit currency exchange offices which charge massive service fees due to the lack of related alternatives.

There has yet to be a successful implementation of cryptocurrency applied in real world contexts. There are many ICOs focusing on the technology but neglecting the supply side of the equation. Crypto-holders are still not able to use their resources to purchase everyday lifestyle goods and services.

Solutions

WisePass doesn’t charge partners commission and instead uses alternative streams of revenue, this helps to preserve the partners margins, increase WisePass’ profit potential and ensures that the relationship is mutually beneficial. We also buy directly from the partner venue or brand supplier and therefore ensure our customers receive exactly what they want. By building and maintaining a strong relationship with both parties, sustainability is more easily realized.

With WisePass adopting blockchain ledger, our partner brands such as Moet-Hennessy will find comfort in the consistent reliable nature of the transaction data recorded. Multiple levels of the supply chain in the HORECA industry will be required to record accurate and fixed data, revolutionizing the poorly designed data capture methods typically used today. With blockchain technology much of the mistake-prone human side of the data input process will be removed in favour of smart assets, and direct measurement tools. Partner brands will be able to know with complete accuracy who the buyer is, which bottles are most popular, what day, and even the hour their product is most often consumed, providing a guaranteed, quantifiable ROI quickly and across multiple countries and markets.

With WisePass, an upcoming update to the app will offer an AI-driven personalized recommendation system unique for every user based on their user history, time of day, gender, age, location and purpose, and other relevant details. These data points will be used to ensure the most relevant options appear first to the end user in any city they end up in where WisePass is offered. As the user base grows and gets updated daily in real-time, Wisepass will become indispensable as a lifestyle tool for the modern man or woman.

PASS token holders will be able to use the tokens across borders in universal contexts regardless of the country. PASS users will be able to travel and purchase as they wish without losing their hard earned money to high service fees charged by currency exchange offices.

Wisepass is currently focused on creating the supply - the necessary business development needs. This is our primary focus at the moment as we utilize our existing technology for the time being before we begin implementing our developments in large scale systems. Since we are buying products and services directly from our partners using either fiat or cryptocurrencies, our users are given a guarantee that their purchases will be accepted.

Technology

Here at WisePass, we’re convinced that blockchain technology with smart contracts is the future for the supply chain in the HORECA industry. With the immutable blockchain ledger, we will be able to access more reliable data regarding inventory exchange with our merchant venues and can reliably store our market data, analytics and reports on-chain.

Why WisePass

Our subscription service has long been established and proven to be a successful and scalable platform within the lifestyle industry. Unlike many other blockchain startups, we have a profitable business with tangible results that can be seen in the here and now. We have a number of high-profile partnerships with world-class brands and a loyal clientele. WisePass has a solid track record and high-profile industry leaders agree when talking about WisePass that “when it comes to lifestyle platforms, the implementation of crypto-technology to automate, digitize, and decentralize the process seems to be a natural transition.”

200+ Partner Venues | 4 Cities | 3 Countries | 20,000 Visits

Token Sale

PASS Token is our proprietary cryptocurrency designed to facilitate a standardized global approach to the long-term rental process, with all transactions kept in a secure manner.

Name PASS

Hard Cap 15,000 ETH

Soft Cap 1,000 ETH

Exchange 1 ETH = 10,000 PASS

Currency ETH

Min Purchase 0.1 ETH / 1000 PASS

Starts: June 10th (09:00:00AM GMT+8) Ends: August 10th (08:59:59AM GMT+8)

Early Bird Bonus: May 10, 2018-June 10, 2018: 1 ETH = 10,000 PASS + 20% Bonus. June 10, 2018-July 10, 2018: 1 ETH = 10,000 PASS + 15% Bonus. July 10, 2018-August 10, 2018: 1 ETH = 10,000 PASS + 10% Bonus.

Bounty Campaign

WisePass’ bounty program is designed to utilize the help from the community to spread the word about our goals and development progress. A bounty program participant is welcomed to write or share posts about WisePass and will be rewarded accordingly.

Roadmap

WisePass is well known across South East Asia and has been profiled in many local news publications. We plan to offer our lifestyle cryptocurrency platform people around the world with our existing and future partnerships with industry brand leaders across the HORECA industry.

WisePass at the MoviesSuccessfully implemented in the first half of 2018, members have access to daily movie viewings at all CGV cinemas across Vietnam before later expanding and being accessible in all cities where Wisepass is available.

Market Expansion #1Already present in Vietnam, and Thailand, and Manila, WisePass will expand to Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore throughout the year, adding 1 new city per quarter.

Flights & RidesThe third and fourth quarter of 2018 will see a further service expansion to include flights and transportation. Loyal, privileged members will have access to this exceptional offering.

Token OwnershipToken holders owning more than X amount of tokens during a certain period of time will be entitled to a free WisePass membership.

Fitness & BnB2019 will see a further increase in services throughout the year to include access to gyms & accommodations (AirBnB style) for members in all WisePass cities.

Market Expansion #2Wisepass will expand to Hong Kong, Tokyo, Seoul, Tapei, adding 1 new city per quarter.

PASS for MembershipsStarting in April, People owning PASS tokens will have the opportunity to use PASS to pay for any WisePass membership with a substantial discount.

PASS for EverythingPASS holders will be enabled to purchase goods and services directly from WisePass’ certifed merchants.

Fashion & CosmeticsStarting in Q2, members will have rental access to high-end, luxury clothes at conveniently located showrooms in each market. Then, marketed towards our female users, Q4 will feature the addition of cosmetic services at WisePass showrooms.

USA ExpansionWisepass will expand to San Fransisco, L.A., Las Vegas & New York City throughout the year.

Anything, Anytime, AnywhereUsing PASS as a currency everywhere.

International ExpansionExpand across the rest of Asia, Europe and Americas Offering global, multi-language support.

Resources

Platform

ICO

Facebook

LinkedIn

Medium

Twitter

Telegram
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WisePassICO (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:08:20 AM

Reserved
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:17:09 AM

Hi,i have read the some articles about your project. It looks interesting.
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:21:29 AM

I decide to support your project because I like idea cryptocurrencies. Because in my opinion this is the next stage of crypto World.
PRAKT!K

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:30:13 AM

I wish your project luck and rapid growth
YGICIQU

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:34:24 AM

How many coins will be sold during the ICO?
Purge

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

An interesting project and a very good team. I follow the project, I will definitely participate!  Smiley
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:45:31 AM

What will be the total number of tokens that’ll ever be created.?
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:56:48 AM

Is the platform already being developed or is it just an idea?
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:01:35 AM

The market shows a strong fall. Who knows what awaits crypto currency?
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:05:38 AM

No worries! This fall was predictable!
IlidaN

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:10:57 AM

Do not panic. If you do not know what to do, do not sell crypto currencies.
VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:20:20 AM

Hello. Tell me please. What curency is most profitable for deposit? To buy etherium and make deposit?
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:33:04 AM

for elite investors, this is a very exciting and promising project, a concept that carries an upscale life that has always been a place for high-class investors and of course, large investment turns, attractive
Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:09:10 PM

Will I see the statistics of buying tokens on the site or will it be available in a private office?
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:12:13 PM

Will I see the statistics of buying tokens on the site or will it be available in a private office?
I think that it will be available in the personal account on the site
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:15:22 PM

Hello, I'm a big fan of WisePass and will be making a sizeable investment. Quick question that I haven't seen the answer to yet: What differentiates--and advantages- from other projects
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:19:12 PM

When is the last date of the last phase of the ico.. basically how soon can I expect the token being live on any exchange?
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:22:44 PM

I am confident that you will be able to collect the necessary amount for the successful implementation of the platform  Wink
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:26:23 PM

This project that are attractive and a great solution to the risks that are often encountered in some exchange that exists today. all transactions conducted will be guaranteed security and transparency. no wonder there will be a lot of interest with WisePass
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:29:42 PM

Tell us more about the technical process of the exchange.
WisePassICO (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:49:50 AM

@YGICIQU there are 214,000,000 PASS available for the sale!

WisePassICO (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:57:03 AM

@Imhotepp the total token supply is 1,000,000,000 PASS

@Razhabov the platform has been in operation since 2016 and have established partnerships with major global brands like Starbucks among others. So far its available for members in HCMC, Hanoi, Bankok, Manila and soon Jakarta! We are working to expand to a new market every fiscal quarter!
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:25:53 AM

I am very interested in your mission to solve the problem of successfully bridging the gap between crypto and the real world. If this solution is implemented, then you will be a huge success.
Alexa777

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:28:58 PM

very amazing project with a very easy system and the concept that has been neatly arranged hopefully can grow rapidly and supported by all parties
Spanishu

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:44:20 PM

Hi dev, Can you open a telegram channel for better community discussions? Huh
Cristle

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:39:01 PM

Thanks for perspective project.
I think WisePass project will be success.

ElenaSpain

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:41:23 AM

From a large number of projects, this one is the best!Great idea, which perfectly realizes itself!Good luck!I believe there will be a stunning success!!!!!!!
BrBoy

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:46:03 PM

Hello, dev
How much sold token?
How much real bounty pool? - Figures are everywhere different
Andrey Shevtsov

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 07:43:36 AM

For your future investors, this is very good, that you have so great a concept of work and attractive people. Good luck to you!
juraangel

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:49:48 AM

Super project!!!!!
I hope everything goes beautifull!!!
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:56:25 AM

This project is coming from solid company while this token is come under utility than it will be interesting to give try. I think so this idea has potential and token holders will enjoy interesting benefits in future.
belamorkanal

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:11:45 PM

Very interesting project with good idea.Good luck.
DanilCoin

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:37:15 AM

Excellent company interesting project! I'm sure the company will show great results!
nata834

38671096ceee8d88fc576700ef532c9a

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 11:20:32 AM

Very interesting and quality project, well done guys!
andrei12

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:43:10 AM

Very interesting and quality project, well done guys!
Olyalya

Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:43:09 PM

Great project with a great team. This should be supported. I look forward to it and best wishes for the team. I know that it will be successful, because we will also support this project.
Vyacheslav108

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:42:28 AM

just an awesome idea, even without tokens. I would use this service.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:15:59 AM

I was written about the bounty campaign.
So what kind of bounty campaign that are held?
And where can i found any related info about that.
Ridzik111

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:26:45 AM

I got acquainted with your program which started on June 10, I really liked it. I will definitely participate in your program. I like free drinks and all that. If very much all will be not bad then I will invest you. I will follow your progress and success.
doro1602

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:45:58 AM

This project looks interesting and perspective. good luck for future!
vera555

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:57:15 AM

This project have very nice concept.I'm very glad to be a part of this promising project and platform.
p4n71

Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:14:37 PM

Hi, I just see on your official facebook page (cover photo) that this project will come to jakarta, may i know when it will happen?
Markmolotok1488

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:01:53 PM

This is a very interesting project, I will observe your development.
KatrinSmile

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:54:43 PM

That project have all chances to become successful! I belive in you and will help you! Good  Luck to You!
Vanichs

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:42:50 PM

Thank to project like this I believe in the light and convenient future. Keep on developing and will go even higher! We believe in your team.  Smiley
chartreusse

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:33:42 AM

This is an interesting project with real world use cases...will be watching its development...
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:09:54 PM

Hey. I looked through your website, and frankly, the idea of the project is not fully understood to me yet.
I think, a little later I will study your white paper, and this will give me an understanding.
But if in general, as far as I understand, you position yourself as a "closed club" for the elite?  Cheesy
batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:19:30 PM

I am interested in this project. I read the whitepaper and it may be going places. Good luck to all! Let the community grow to the max!
atorise

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:10:04 PM

This is a fantastic project.
This great project will be of good advantage to you, by supporting it you will secure a better future for oneself
tunnel

Activity: 206
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:26:33 PM

I see the token sale dates in the ann, but cant find any date information about bounty campaign and ICO as well

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE  ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:30:38 PM

please add more visuals on your op. too many texts that users here dont want to read that kind of presentation. you can get snapshots from your website though. and can you give also the list of merchants that you can now use the wisepass membership since you said that its already present in some southeast asian countries?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:43:38 PM

please add more visuals on your op. too many texts that users here dont want to read that kind of presentation. you can get snapshots from your website though. and can you give also the list of merchants that you can now use the wisepass membership since you said that its already present in some southeast asian countries?

You a point mate, with impressively nice presentation, added by a colorful txt and digital picture will add life on the main Ann Thread which will help understand by the reader and propect investors.  Marketing presentation is a great help in introducing a new project like Wisepass has a nice concept and idea - bridging the gad between brands  and consumers.  Hopefully, the will intensify their social media sites to be able to reach and spread the useful of the to the traget potential market.
Stasortus25

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:42:18 AM

A good project, attracting interest and attracting attention
karter82

Activity: 156

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 07:39:24 AM

Great project. I am sure that everything will turn out and I wish you great success!
EfremovArt

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:47:01 AM

WisePass is very good and interesting project
teguhpurwadi

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:52:43 AM

I see the public sale Stage 2 is now live. How many tokens sold so far? I am interested in this project. Will be nice to join the bounty program if you provide it.  Smiley
and25petr

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:41:07 AM

A great project from good developers, join us !!!
Dissix

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:44:05 PM

Nice project, i wish you to bring 1000000$ to every investor Smiley good luck
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:04:39 PM

Guys, I looked at the road map and I'm confused. To begin to use tokens Wisepass in everyday life, will have to wait until April 2019. Until then, you will not be able to fully enjoy the benefits of owning a PASS. Did I misunderstand?
nkampala

Activity: 66
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:46:16 AM

Sounds cool! It definitely would be nice to have this kind of all-in-one rewards program
Bisiland

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:14:18 AM

This is the type of project that I have been waiting for keep on moving forward, I can't wait to see you at the top
hidayatgp1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:37:17 AM

The project really intrested, I want to contribute. Could you tell me what are currencies that accepted???
tom mudi121

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:55:55 AM

#WisePass is very good project.The project great and amazig. It is bitcoin cryptocarency. I hope the project success of future.
elast

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 03:27:19 AM

I hope this project will earn a lot of potential in future, because what they want to do is what people need in future. It has good strong team. And many plans till 2021!
bayangkaki88

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 05:34:48 AM

i hope your project will be succesfull
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:00:54 PM

From all indication this project will be successful. coss.io is involve already so there is no problem when it comes to listing in exchanger.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:12:18 PM

Great and interesting idea. But, guys, it is hard to understand how the process of the collecting the cap is going on - the time table only seen but no information - how successfully the collecting is. It would be more clear and more attractive for potential investors to see more transparent information about it. Would you clarify where can we look at this?
menoharrison

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:10:27 PM

what a wonderful and tremendous project, looking forward to the progress of this bounty.
Neglected Person

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:22:24 AM

Thanks for this opportunity.I follow done twitter,facebook,medium.I like this project & hope will be success this project. good luck.
HaFiiSs

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:54:17 PM

I am very interested in your mission to solve the problem of successfully bridging the gap between crypto and the real world. If this solution is implemented, then you will be a huge success.
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:26:18 PM

Being a WisePass token holder sounds interesting, it could give us so many discount, but where/what is the company that having any work relationship that could give us those enormous discount.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Boyong02

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:19:00 AM

Hi, Just want to say that i will support this project because it has potential. A solid team with nice community will bring this project to success..
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:48:56 AM

The project will be well fit for everyone seeking for an interesting lifestyle that supported by the cyrptocurrency world.
WisePass offering those luxury while having our lifestyle and investing assets in cryptocurrency world.

bodbersea

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 09:54:45 PM

The idea of the project is impressive, study and make the right decision
daplun

Activity: 240
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:46:23 PM

I agree with the purpose of this wisepas project because it makes it easier for people to find food and basic necessities,
26FISCH_RU

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:47:16 PM

The company WisePass gives the chance to double your coins! She is committed to your best results and strive to become the head of the market! Great project and great team and promotion of the company do not give us any doubt about their success! Wink
wodidu

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:15:50 AM

best project ever
cumocum1

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:32:34 AM

nice project.i hope everythink goes well.to the moon!
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:10:17 PM

Your ico website and your main page do not have ssl certificates, which is standard today. This is immediately noticeable on the first visit and does not leave a good impression) otherwise is a great project with a good team. I am also supporting the project.

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
YooMan

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:24:52 PM

If you look closely, the project gives hope and there is a chance that it will be the best in 2018
adnanmd

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:59:43 AM

It seems to be an interesting project, a good team, and good vision & mission. I hope this project will achieve tremendous success in future.
JoniPopens

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:42:26 PM

the project is very successful and promising I think and even confident that they will achieve many goals and objectives! I wish you successes guys, you fellows, go to your goal!
Jxlmd

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:36:52 PM

great project! a great future awaits him
3vo

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:41:42 PM

It is the indoor club with its own privileges. That's what this idea reminds me of. And I like it, I always want to be special and get more.
Whoimi

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:44:03 PM

WisePass Pte Ltd. is the Singaporean platform for life, which provides daily privileges to its members. Privileges include free lunch, dinner, Starbucks coffee, bar service and much more, every day in some of the best places in the cities where WisePass is available. Until now, this platform is available in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Bangkok, Manila. WisePass make every effort to reach new places every quarter, and add a new service for your lifestyle: every second quarter.
daniel002
Copper Member

Activity: 382

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:56:12 PM

I wish your project good luck. Try your best team so that we both as your community succeed.
Invest-analysis.org

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:27:41 PM

Excellent project, Come in and see, I'm sure you will be interested in this project. This is a perspective company. This Start-up is very cool. One of the best promising projects at the moment! The project team made a very unique concept. join with this project
NightLady

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:56:31 PM

Nice and perspective project! I think that it's will have great future. Good luck for developers!
Inf1nit

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:55:03 PM

a very promising project for investors
Bryan1214

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:43:43 PM

#Proof of Authentication
Twitter Profile Link: https://twitter.com/Bryan12140
Facebook Profile Link: https://www.facebook.com/bryantrader14
Telegram Profile Link : https://t.me/bryantrader
Medium Profile Link: https://medium.com/@bryantrader1214
Telegram Profile Link : https://t.me/bryantrader
leanhthu

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:55:45 AM

Lifestyle based registration platform offers members the right to free lunch, dinner, coffee, spirits & wine, and other life services at our world class and location. 5 star local partner. The wisepass class is you, I will be by your side to the end
ZandyFran

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:00:48 PM

It is nice to see crypto project like this that has already existing and established business. ICO projects nowadays run ICO without existing product but only a plan. Goodluck to the team behind this project!
brylle34

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:26:48 PM

I am looking forward to this project, If investors will see Wise Pass goals for the future a lot will sure invest.
insanid

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:31:52 PM

I decide to support your project because I like idea cryptocurrencies. Because in my opinion this is the next stage of crypto World.
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:57:03 PM

Cryptocurrencies are the next stage of crypto world. I guess I need to think about that sentence for a while before I understand it. Cheesy
Arya Aditama

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:41:11 AM

this thread is very simple without any pictures of the explanation of the idea and the roadmap of this project, but for the information conveyed quite clearly with a predetermined coin sales schedule with normal sales targets, what is the total supply of coins for ICO?
takazy158

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:26:34 PM

I welcome the strong team. I believe that you will succeed and you will turn the world of crypto industry. Good luck in your endeavors and be sure to take an active part in your progress.
rumexx

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:34:28 PM

WisePass is an innovative and well packaged project that has exposed the best in tourism industry as an economic massive earning machine for the government and the corporate bodies. It is powerful and awesome.
duythan1988
Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:56:44 AM

This is an interesting project. WisePass offers an exciting opportunity for you as members of the subscription service to discover high quality venues throughout the city and country of your choice. WisePass is here to help you have a good time and discover the best venues in your city. With the apps’ new mapping GPS system, no matter where you are .  WisePass can help you locate the nearest venues. Now you can easily identify places right around the corner that you were potentially unaware of.
Ireson

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:06:31 PM

Which brands do you have agreements with? And what geography does it compass? Some specific countries?
Kutaxi

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:28:31 PM

Actually - very necessary service. Because it allows you to use the crypto currency in your daily life.
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:35:09 PM

I welcome the strong team. I believe that you will succeed and you will turn the world of crypto industry. Good luck in your endeavors and be sure to take an active part in your progress.

You are not mistaken on your statement, truly this project will let the world of crypto currency to become sucessful today and in the near future. I know that they have a strong team to suppoert and cooperate each other for success.
phuongvugl90

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:01:59 PM

Good. you guys are building a strong team. I wish you all the best in this project.
minhtam999

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:19:47 PM

It's good project! And I think it’s a very perspective idea. I think this project will bring many benefits to users.
VampKing
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:12:23 PM

Great project plan & management team. Liked this project very much.
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:43:59 AM

Great project plan & management team. Liked this project very much.
with an interesting concept of course will be many who are interested in this one project and success will also be easy to achieve for the future nya.yang most important that all in this project always work together with compact and spirit for this project.

ibasatec

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:44:22 PM

Innovative and very exciting project, it will surely be successful and will reach the planned goal. I hope this project will attract more investors.
Good luck!
jorikrevazov

Activity: 279

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:52:47 PM

WisePass is an innovative and well packaged project that has exposed the best in tourism industry as an economic massive earning machine for the government and the corporate bodies. It is powerful and awesome.

tourism is a very popular area. I'm glad it's developing, because I love to travel. and this proct will help me in this
itachi777
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 02:13:43 PM

I wish your project luck and rapid growth
Relisson

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:56:34 PM

Ótimo plano de projeto e equipe de gerenciamento. Gostei muito desse projeto.
felipe martins

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 01:01:41 AM

nice project
ProLumuc23

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:24:50 AM

Wisepass has a core mission statement to build a sincere relationship between brands and consumers through mobile.
Dmitry_K

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 01:46:20 PM

I think WisePass is an great project that has exposed the best in tourism field as an economic massive earning tool for the government and the corporate companies. I hope for good project prospects!
hwenhuynh

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:39:41 AM

I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world.
Opurum

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:42:45 AM

The concept of project is ok and promising. I look forward to a succesful ICO and listing on the exchange.
senator_101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:49:05 PM

WisePass very promising ICO. I will definitely participate. In my opinion, this provides a long-term investment opportunity.
siber21

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:02:05 PM

I believe that this project WisePass will be in demand in the future, now is the perfect time to take first place!Good luck to all!
tugxeg888

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:54:44 PM

real simple and output, thank you many many
bet1102

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:13:57 AM

Great Project!
I will join the ICO!
quyenhien

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:58:09 AM

Hi,i have read the some articles about your project. It looks interesting.
joni wick

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:22:33 PM

The team is strong and looks very promising and worthy of development project. Btw congrats for winning The French Business Start-up Award 2018. Perhaps this project will be succesful.
ngocanh12343

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 02:22:24 AM

Hello , how to buy Pass coin ? i don't see anythings to buy ?
Suharjo

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:46:38 AM

the ideas offered are quite interesting, and certainly very useful for platform holders in facilitating their transactions and exchanges. I am glad to know you have a bounty campaign, hopefully I can participate later.
jocker00

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:48:37 PM

there isn't many time to see a project to grow like that.loving this project.hope for the best.
crypto228

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:38:03 PM

Every day this project is being improved and getting better and better! I am sure that at this pace this project will achieve incredibly great success! I wish good luck to this project!
jalaludin96
Copper Member

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:55:09 AM

Project with great prospects! After a detailed study, the interest in it only increased. I like the very concept of the project and the non-standard approach
tjeuphi

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:56:25 AM

I watched the TV show SharkTank and really like Wisepass and your ICO  Kiss
naduntalk

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:43:01 AM

I think WisePass is an great project that has exposed the best in tourism field as an economic massive earning tool for the government and the corporate companies. I hope success project in near future.
Drpsy

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:35:58 PM

We like the project team. This business has been operating since 2016 and this is very encouraging. I will follow you. How much did you already collect on the ICO?

cruelmes

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:27:51 PM

Interesting project people need to know this
thiendaicat

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:58:22 AM

Wisepass project with the participation of members from Viet Nam, hope your project will be successful.
ivanov_2k17@bk.ru

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:14:42 PM

Hello! I think that the ICO will be extended. Is there information about the funds collected?

investtra

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:04:25 AM

if I'm not mistaken for bounty still running 11hari again, hopefully all goes well and achieve the results that have been targeted, success for this project.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
3dson37

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:11:23 AM

Does the PASS token solve a specific problem?
timmeyh

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:06:38 PM

I'm inclined to agree with all the sentiments above, I honestly think that this project has true potential, it's going to be one of the biggest altcoins of 2018 – or maybe one of the biggest altcoins of 2019 – I'm not really sure.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:21:53 PM

Hello! I think that the ICO will be extended. Is there information about the funds collected?

checking that also from their website but to no avail. can the team disclose the live stat bar of how much they collected so far? since your final stage is live, may we know how much is going in here. at least be transparent to the community. Wink
bikitkih

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:32:37 PM

wisepass long on set and is already proving to be a successful platform in the industry in the field of lifestyle and wisepass have a profitable business with real results
giim2020

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:05:53 AM

WisePass project looking like a serious project. Your project have some different thing that's too much good. I hope your project will be conquer in future.
ivanov_2k17@bk.ru

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:14:24 AM

Hello! Softcup was collected or not? Where can I see information about the funds collected on the ICO?

hwenhuynh

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:04:23 AM

It would me great if PASS users will be able to travel and purchase as they wish without losing their hard earned money to high service fees charged by currency exchange offices.
QTC
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 06:57:27 AM

Hi team, will you go for some blockchain events? What are your plans for conferences? Thanks
ritecorvusdy

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:11:21 AM

Wisepass connects people with Spain through mobile devices. This is a smart project as building and maintaining strong relationships with both parties, easily recognized than sustainability. Wish successful project
Hairhome1

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:39:38 PM

This is a great project.
bellaobella

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:16:03 AM

This coin has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

PASS Market & Trading Data

Market Cap    $ 96.84K   
Current Supply   6,185,892
Volume (24h)    $ 15   
Total Supply   1,000,000,000
Price %(1h)    0.08%
Price %(24h)       -0.18%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/token/wisepass/pass/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: