Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:38:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC has accepted bitcoin payment in Canada? WOW!  (Read 1490 times)
GQ_Crypto

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:34:52 AM

I wonder how such a transaction was going to pay at the current Bitcoin speed. Perhaps they finally figured out how to solve the problem of the speed of transactions to pay for goods. Very inspiring news.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kumarrajuiitd

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:44:55 PM

My friend in Canada told me that bitcoin payment has been used in KFC. What does that mean?

Really it is a good news for the crypto currency. They might have started on trial basis and if they have to pay less transaction fees and more transactions per day. It would be possible that other sectors may apply the concepts.
Donotfoolme

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:54:22 PM

Is this a old news? Back in january,   I dont think market is affected  to it look at the market now.   It is a good news but i think kfc just want to try bitcoin payment .
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:55:40 PM

My friend in Canada told me that bitcoin payment has been used in KFC. What does that mean?
It means that your chicken, will be very cold once you've received it lol. Look, it will go around the blockchain, I mean those fund you'll send will probably move around the blockchain before KFC receive it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:57:29 PM

Is this a old news? Back in january,   I dont think market is affected  to it look at the market now.   It is a good news but i think kfc just want to try bitcoin payment .

Well there is nothing wrong if KFC will try this but I guess it will not stay for a long time as price of bitcoin is unstable and I think business like kfc cannot take it I guess.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:57:36 PM

We can say that society is already embracing the importance of bitcoin in our lives. It's a stepping stone where bitcoin will be our future currency.
really what you say bitcoin embrace all circles. from not knowing to know about bitcoin, I think the bitcoin of the future will be brighter, and it opens up more bitcoin utilization to simplify the transaction.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:13:07 PM

Very good. Few months ago, i heard that KFC accepting bitcoin as a payment but i don't know where. Now i know it was in Canada.
If more big vendors accept bitcoin as a payment currency, then cryptocurrency will be promising in the future.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Tulanpa

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:19:10 PM

Though this is not a new news but it is a great things, it shows bitcoin is becoming famous day in day out. And it is certain future is bright as far as bitcoin is concern
Lazykarl

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:04:23 AM

Base on my research,Fried chicken chain KFC Canada is accepting bitcoin – for a limited time and for a cryptocurrency-themed bucket of chicken, that is.

The limited-time marketing move sees the Canada-based chain advertising "The Bitcoin Bucket" complete with a Facebook-based live-tracker of the standing price for the product, which works out to roughly 20 Canadian dollars depending on the exchange rate with bitcoin.
worldsuccess01

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:15:41 AM

Will it is very good news for the peoples of canada that KFC will accepted  bitcoin payment, Canada is restpectful country and it is part of the richest in United States economy is very successful.
hacsoi2799

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:35:45 AM

KFC Canada also said it would donate a portion of chicken to Satoshi Nakamoto, the father of bitcoin, if he discloses his identity.  Grin
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:38:17 AM

KFC Canada also said it would donate a portion of chicken to Satoshi Nakamoto, the father of bitcoin, if he discloses his identity.  Grin
hahaha  Grin if satoshi nakamoto came to kfc he will buy all the company and change it to NFC. nakamoto fried chicken, buy with btc only
DenSamui

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:46:12 AM

This is very good news. If this really works, then I think that in the whole network, the КFC will take bitcoin.
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:25:56 AM

KFC Canada briefly accepts Bitcoin as payment for $20 bucket meals
The news which appropriately read as above was only for a short period of time, however it is a good development as history has already been made and a good presidence established for future reference.
adb32ub

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:30:29 AM

KFC Canada briefly accepts Bitcoin as payment for $20 bucket meals
The news which appropriately read as above was only for a short period of time, however it is a good development as history has already been made and a good presidence established for future reference.
Positive news, nice!
vachellie

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:34:16 AM

If I remember correctly, this is old news. KFC announced this when Bitcoin going up. But yeah this is surely good news, hopefully other restaurant will follow KFC.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:35:02 AM

This is really amazing and completely make me say "WOW!". The Bitcoin community is really growing much larger, and this is one of the proof that more companies and industries are accepting and engaging the use of Bitcoin as a medium of payment. I was hoping that more good news like this will keep popping up.
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:47:48 AM

That is the good news to us that kfc is accepting bitcoin as payments maybe all the branches of kfc around the world will follow and not only kfc will accept bitcoin as payment and other fast food chains will accept also bitcoin as payment.

MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:30:10 AM

It really helps bitcoin users because they do not have to spend their money to share all their food and they can use bitcoin to pay for all their meals, and that also helps bitcoins in their country so maybe all KFC will use bitcoin to become the main payment method , so it really helps all bitcoin users to pay for their meals more easily
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:32:56 AM

Does KFC really accept Bitcoin as being used in Canada? What do they use to pay for Bitcoin because I know the cost of each transaction is very high, so who is the middleman application provider that helps users and KFC secure payment?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: