Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:05:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do now???  (Read 1922 times)
Baby Doll

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:32:45 PM

Wait a minute. Prices will go up. Hold first the coins to be sold, we will meet at the highest price as last year. For those who want to trade, it is now better because the price is almost starting to stabilize and it would be nice. We will get a big profit. Be patient and keep waiting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
izay

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:34:14 PM

If you believe in the power of bitcoin in the future, that the price of it will get pump until the end pf the year, then, buy and hold some of it. The decision you will make depends on you. Bitcoin price is not stable. You may win or lose.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:35:53 PM

You have more option to do now in this current situation either to buy more and also hold. We know the fact price is struggling as always but we can hopes it would increase again. Invest on what you can afford I think their is good news awaits on bitcoin.
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:07:37 AM

Personally, I'm sure that now is the optimal time to buy btc and the best altcoins, which will also begin to grow as the situation in the crypto market stabilizes.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:35:08 AM

Well for now just wait and hold all your bitcoins because you might miss the chance when the bitcoin recovers and win back its price again. Specially right now slowly but surely bitcoin is regaining its reign again. Don't go dumping everything you have because you might regret it in the end.
nguyentung100

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:39:14 AM

Best option is hold your bitcoin and wait, it might hard to be patient seeing the price dropping but if you dont want to lose your money forget about what you see currently. Prices on the market are really very low and go lower and lower ... we must wait
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 02:01:27 PM

In my opinion, holding or waiting is the best strategy for good return. Now investing in bitcoin is the best time. It is better to hold bitcoin for long term for better profit and hold it till the prices raises and sell it at high price. I think it will increase its value more by end of the year.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:10:36 PM

What will be the best option to do now looking upon the current BTC price???
Watching the market while drinking a glass of coffee is the best option to do right now, many are complaining about the current cryptocurrency price, and I also find it hard to profit from trading. Some people say that bitcoin prices start showing up and that's only for bitcoin alone, if you want to buy at current prices and holding is a good action, but you have to strategize if there is the worst possible.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
FrosyaBulatova

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:39:32 PM

Many people are upset with the current situation in the market, and are ready to sell their bitcoins right now. In my opinion, this is the wrong position. We need to wait a bit, because now is a very promising time to earn with bitcoin, not altcoins. Soon, experts predict a huge jump in bitcoin prices, so keep it on your wallet for more profit.
brocardinf

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:04:30 PM

Averaging - it's the best option which you can to do now with the current price of Bitcoin.
bohtrung3

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:07:23 PM

if I think this is the best time to buy Bitcoin and as well as some Altcoin as all markets are in correction mode and the prices of BTC and Altcoin are falling day by day, because the current BTC price may decrease, so for all of us who have BTC or Altcoin, difficult and sad to sell it, because we lost some of the coins we originally had. Because, if the BTC decreases, it will have a major effect on the altcoin whose price will also fall.
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:10:02 PM

What will be the best option to do now looking upon the current BTC price???

I does not know how will the other crypto users react to this market condition. I will hold it no matter how the market react. As i am sure how the crypto can help the world in the future so i am not really affected by market condition. 
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:11:08 PM

Although this post was a month ago and we had a tiny pump in price, overall, it is still a terrific time to buy more.

Crypto is definitely not over.
Those who say btc is done don't look at the bigger picture.
When bubble economies burst then crash, they reach the TRILLIONS of dollars in market value.
Crypto hasn't come close to that yet even at it's all time high last december.
This means that btc still has one or two more bull runs left.
And when btc does a bull run, we are looking at 25k to 30k.
So 7 or 8 thousand dollars for btc is incredibly cheap.

Also, you always want to have a fair amount of btc always ready and available to take advantage of trading opportunities.
This could be buying up an ico that was recently listed and the price crashed.
Price corrections on popular alts, etc.

vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:11:55 PM

Currently BTC is quite stable, maybe it's time to invest. Because I believe that bitcoin by the end of 2018 will increase significantly.

rakib123

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:15:20 PM

I think this time hold your btc. If you can possible now you buy btc. Because now btc price is low. I think it increase up to 25000$.
Nagibator007

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:20:29 PM

Buy and hold,and wait for global growth,as many coins have fallen in price well, just very strong,and when they grow up it will be super pretty,but now the meaning of prodovat minus?
carcas

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:24:34 PM

I do not think it's time to buy bitcoin. because it is very risky if you only see bitcoin alone which increases while altcoin still decrease in price. is this reasonable?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  

Jump to: