Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:32:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Infinitus - Smart Designation Repository  (Read 19698 times)
raddish

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:03:09 PM

Hi infinitus i am a "potential" investor myself and a few friends, i am quite amazed by this particular project and i hope that this ICO can be successful, my question is that am i able to purchase the tokens before the presale? or able to reserve tokens in advance is this idea possible?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shadovka

Activity: 896
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:49:35 PM

Nice and good concept project. This project is an unique idea, how does the team arrive with this idea and what are thelong term vision for this ICO platform in the long run?

Hi forestharvest i assume you are supporting this ICO also since the thread now is not very populate with this project supporter, i will like to ask what is your view on this project. 

Hi shadovka i did participate in the signature and twitter bounty campaign i believe that this ICO will have a bright future as this idea is quite unique to crypto and i am quite interested in this ICO idea as well.

Will you be interested in buying their tokens instead of just participating in their bounty program, you seem to be very enthusiastic on the outcome of this ICO and i am standing on the same side as you too.

forestharvest
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:05:16 AM

Nice and good concept project. This project is an unique idea, how does the team arrive with this idea and what are thelong term vision for this ICO platform in the long run?

Hi forestharvest i assume you are supporting this ICO also since the thread now is not very populate with this project supporter, i will like to ask what is your view on this project. 

Hi shadovka i did participate in the signature and twitter bounty campaign i believe that this ICO will have a bright future as this idea is quite unique to crypto and i am quite interested in this ICO idea as well.

Will you be interested in buying their tokens instead of just participating in their bounty program, you seem to be very enthusiastic on the outcome of this ICO and i am standing on the same side as you too.

As of now i am still not sure whether i will buy the tokens with eth or not. What i will do now is just participate in bounty campaign first and then see how it goes as the lack of people singing up for this campaign make me feel uncomfortable in buying their tokens, do feel free to chat me up or give your comments on this project i will also be "quite" active here. cheers!
Official_BlockFolks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:24:16 AM

Do I understand correctly that the user encodes their data via a mobile application? But, somehow it is very difficult for you it is written, it should be simpler.

Infinitus would be more than just writting on the hardcopy. One of the multiple purposes is to help passing down the crypto to the next of kin when one accidentally pass away. With everything coded in smart contract, it will be safe and secure.

I like the "passing down the crypto to the next of kin when one accidentally pass away" idea. Will there be more info where i am able to read on this and other than this unique idea does Infinitus have any other that they are incorporating into their ICO platform?

You can find out more on their whitepaper. They have a lot of usage and this solve a really huge issue that crypto is facing/going to face in the future. They even have an app in playstore. Do check it out.

Oh... the app they app they have in app store  is for andriod or apple? How will the ICO maket out their app to gain more awareness and at the same time increasing the users also?

The team will be embarking strategy partnerships to grow its customers' database. So far, the telegram has more than 10k members and they too will be having the chance to download the app to try it out.

Does they have any potential partners in mind for partnership purpose? That is quite a significant amount of people in the telegram chat though, however i see that the signup rate for the bounties is quite low. Will there bea solution to it so that there will be more possibilities of creating awareness for the ICO project.

Infinitus ICO Singapore Preview at Marina Bay Sands, 14th April 2018. - it was a huge success with a full house turnup! Stay tuned to the telegram announcement channel for all the great updates.

Hi infinitus i am a "potential" investor myself and a few friends, i am quite amazed by this particular project and i hope that this ICO can be successful, my question is that am i able to purchase the tokens before the presale? or able to reserve tokens in advance is this idea possible?

our presale is currently ongoing, do let me know if you'd be keen to participate in it. Otherwise our mainsale begins on the 30th of June.
Shadovka

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

As of now i am still not sure whether i will buy the tokens with eth or not. What i will do now is just participate in bounty campaign first and then see how it goes as the lack of people singing up for this campaign make me feel uncomfortable in buying their tokens, do feel free to chat me up or give your comments on this project i will also be "quite" active here. cheers!

Good to hear that, maybe we can have a small discussion group among ourselves regarding this project will you be interested in this arrangement?

raddish

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:56:27 PM

Good to hear that, maybe we can have a small discussion group among ourselves regarding this project will you be interested in this arrangement?

Hi shadovka and forestharvest the discussion between the two of you seem interesting if you don't mind can i join in this mini group as well?
forestharvest
Copper Member

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:23:03 AM

Hi shadovka and forestharvest the discussion between the two of you seem interesting if you don't mind can i join in this mini group as well?
Definitely i will be happy that you are willing to join in the mini discussion with me and shadovka, shadovka would not mind too i guess....blockfolks are helping many different good ICO on their bounty threads and i start to follo them and join their bounties when they are having new bounties.
Official_BlockFolks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:12:31 PM

Definitely i will be happy that you are willing to join in the mini discussion with me and shadovka, shadovka would not mind too i guess....blockfolks are helping many different good ICO on their bounty threads and i start to follo them and join their bounties when they are having new bounties.

Thanks for all the wonderful support that the community has been giving us.
jametoti

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:19:59 PM

I am also so as you think, I also follow a bounty of new leading by shadovka because its on hold by the success he usually
raddish

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:25:55 PM

Thanks a lot i will start read up the white paper and more info of this project and list out the questions in my mind.......
Shadovka

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:32:45 AM

I am also ok with you or anyone joining in our mini discussion as long as you have the interest in discussing this particular ICO.

forestharvest
Copper Member

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:43:47 PM

raddish, jametoti and Shadovka how do the three of you see this passing down your crypto to your next of kin if the holder passed away suddenly?
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:03:12 AM

This is not a new idea. There are a number of projects which have built such a technology. When will your platform be ready to use?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Shadovka

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:29:37 PM

raddish, jametoti and Shadovka how do the three of you see this passing down your crypto to your next of kin if the holder passed away suddenly?

To me i find that this passing down of crypto to the next of kin if you pass away suddenly act like a will and is better than the standard type of will make by parents to their child in many ways.   

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:31:25 AM

i was just wondering why both projects have same images. did you hire the same graphic designer or you guys are just single team?
not accusing or something here but. what else can i think of these. maybe the team can explain all these. i would assume you knew each other?

infinitus: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4459629.0

upfinex: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4421799

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:37:54 AM

Hello, the pre-sale is already finished or not? i see there is only 19 days left for token sales begin.
And also i see that you already have a twitter official account but you havent added it to the first page.
forestharvest
Copper Member

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:55:33 PM

To me i find that this passing down of crypto to the next of kin if you pass away suddenly act like a will and is better than the standard type of will make by parents to their child in many ways.   

Does it ever cross your mind that how will does this process work? For example nomination of your next of kin and problems like allocation of percentage to your next of kin if you are passing to several of your kins and how does we register our next of kin into our wallets?
Shadovka

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

Does it ever cross your mind that how will does this process work? For example nomination of your next of kin and problems like allocation of percentage to your next of kin if you are passing to several of your kins and how does we register our next of kin into our wallets?

I believe their designer  or coder for this project will develop a sophisticated in built system into the platform to solve the confusions that you have. However how it really works i will need sometime to read up the white paper to see any information is provided by them to tackle your questions though. 

guteng

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:00:30 PM

seeing projects built with an experienced working team and working on this work will bring success
Shadovka

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:12:49 PM

It looks interesting and will continue this project. I hope to develop further and look forward to more updates!

You seem to be very enthusiastic about this ICO project will you want to share your opinions on this project and what are the developments and update you are looking at?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: