Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:48:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Infinitus - Smart Designation Repository  (Read 19691 times)
Official_BlockFolks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:57:06 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Official_BlockFolks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:58:59 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 05:48:25 PM by Official_BlockFolks

Infinitus Bounty Campaign is available now at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4461363.0
Official_BlockFolks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:00:37 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 09:11:39 AM by Official_BlockFolks

Infinitus has worked with BlockFolks to promote its ICO.

Blockfolks - Professional community engagement and other high value services for blockchain projects

Blockfolks provides professional community engagement and other high value services for blockchain projects. As cryptocurrency investors ourselves, we know that maintaining investor confidence is crucial to the success of any project.
We have immense experience with multiple aspects of the ICO market, ranging from community management to marketing and even blockchain development. With our community management service alone, you can remove the need to train experienced community leaders from scratch entirely and leave your public relations in the hands of qualified and trained community leaders.

Our Services: Community Management, Marketing / Public Relations, Bounty Management, Post-ICO Support

Blockfolks has vast experience coordinating marketing efforts including Bounty Programmes, Investor Relations, Press Releases, Paid Advertising, SEO and more.

Some of the past BlockFolks' projects includes :
- Zilliqa
- Gifto
- Appcoins
- Electrify Asia
- Tracto
- CashBet
- Newera
- Fishcoin
- Policypal Network
- Sentinel Chain
- Fintrux
- Evermarkets
- Sparrow Exchange
- SOAR
and more to come.

Do visit BlockFolks' website at https://blockfolks.com/.
rudrow

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:05:55 AM

Will there be any bonus for the public sale??? Huh
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:07:33 AM

I think this project solves one of the least talked about problems in the crypto community. I will stay tuned to see how it evolves.
Official_BlockFolks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:14:47 AM

Will there be any bonus for the public sale??? Huh

There will be no bonus for our token public sale.

Do take note that since our ICO will be hosted on the GBX Grid, it is currently fixed at 1 ETH to 2500 INF but do note that the actual conversion will be disclosed on the GBX website when the ICO launch date is confirmed! However, the exchange, gBX might require a minimum purchase. Do follow our announcement page https://t.me/infinitustoken_ANN for more updates !
Official_BlockFolks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:49:00 PM

Infinitus Bounty Campaign is available now at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4461363.0

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/infinitus-22427 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

Thanks a lot. I will feedback to the team.
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:44:56 PM

Do I understand correctly that the user encodes their data via a mobile application? But, somehow it is very difficult for you it is written, it should be simpler.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Official_BlockFolks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:49:03 PM

Do I understand correctly that the user encodes their data via a mobile application? But, somehow it is very difficult for you it is written, it should be simpler.

Infinitus would be more than just writting on the hardcopy. One of the multiple purposes is to help passing down the crypto to the next of kin when one accidentally pass away. With everything coded in smart contract, it will be safe and secure.
Shadovka

Activity: 896
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:43:59 AM

Infinitus would be more than just writting on the hardcopy. One of the multiple purposes is to help passing down the crypto to the next of kin when one accidentally pass away. With everything coded in smart contract, it will be safe and secure.

I like the "passing down the crypto to the next of kin when one accidentally pass away" idea. Will there be more info where i am able to read on this and other than this unique idea does Infinitus have any other that they are incorporating into their ICO platform?

Official_BlockFolks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:42:37 AM

I like the "passing down the crypto to the next of kin when one accidentally pass away" idea. Will there be more info where i am able to read on this and other than this unique idea does Infinitus have any other that they are incorporating into their ICO platform?

You can find out more on their whitepaper. They have a lot of usage and this solve a really huge issue that crypto is facing/going to face in the future. They even have an app in playstore. Do check it out.
Shadovka

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:32:03 PM

You can find out more on their whitepaper. They have a lot of usage and this solve a really huge issue that crypto is facing/going to face in the future. They even have an app in playstore. Do check it out.

Oh... the app they app they have in app store  is for andriod or apple? How will the ICO maket out their app to gain more awareness and at the same time increasing the users also?

forestharvest
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:04:01 AM

Nice and good concept project. This project is an unique idea, how does the team arrive with this idea and what are thelong term vision for this ICO platform in the long run?
Shadovka

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:50:15 AM

Nice and good concept project. This project is an unique idea, how does the team arrive with this idea and what are thelong term vision for this ICO platform in the long run?

Hi forestharvest i assume you are supporting this ICO also since the thread now is not very populate with this project supporter, i will like to ask what is your view on this project. 

Official_BlockFolks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

Oh... the app they app they have in app store  is for andriod or apple? How will the ICO maket out their app to gain more awareness and at the same time increasing the users also?

The team will be embarking strategy partnerships to grow its customers' database. So far, the telegram has more than 10k members and they too will be having the chance to download the app to try it out.
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:07:40 PM

In principle - a normal project. There is white paper, which describes the technical details. A big friendly team of developers. I think that for investors the project is attractive. Good luck.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Official_BlockFolks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:08:18 AM

In principle - a normal project. There is white paper, which describes the technical details. A big friendly team of developers. I think that for investors the project is attractive. Good luck.

Thanks. Infinitus is trying to solve a huge potential problems for crypto space. We will see more and more such cases whereby smart designation repository is needed. And due to the smart contract, it provide one of the safest and secure method to protect one crypto asset.
forestharvest
Copper Member

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:52:11 AM

The team will be embarking strategy partnerships to grow its customers' database. So far, the telegram has more than 10k members and they too will be having the chance to download the app to try it out.

Does they have any potential partners in mind for partnership purpose? That is quite a significant amount of people in the telegram chat though, however i see that the signup rate for the bounties is quite low. Will there bea solution to it so that there will be more possibilities of creating awareness for the ICO project.
forestharvest
Copper Member

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:59:02 AM

Hi forestharvest i assume you are supporting this ICO also since the thread now is not very populate with this project supporter, i will like to ask what is your view on this project. 

Hi shadovka i did participate in the signature and twitter bounty campaign i believe that this ICO will have a bright future as this idea is quite unique to crypto and i am quite interested in this ICO idea as well.
s900pers

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:06:39 PM

at the moment I could not find analogues to your project , but if you complete the project successfully , the analogues will appear and will compete . Are you ready for a competition ? My best regards

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: