Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:09:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][GNRG] Greenergy - Live the Green Way  (Read 225 times)
CryptoStephanorhinus (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:20:36 AM

Greenenergy - Ecologically, Sustainable, Revolutionary

Description

The integration of blockchain technology as the cornerstone of our Greenenergy business concept will make this change possible. We aim to renew obsolete structures of the energy supply market and replace them with an ultramodern technology that perfectly fits in our digitalized world.

Until now, all official invoices are paid by bank transfers.
(Energy) Cooperations usually keep their customers money for a certain period of time and use it for unrelated investments. Only after they made profits, they release these funds for their actual purpose.

Our Greenenergy token (GNRG) is about to change this system. Customers do not need to rely on banks anymore to send payments. With GNRG, everybody is able to pay bills independently online without the need for a third party. Fast, smart and safe.

How the ICO works?

Start on June 15th / GNRG is limited on 240.000.000 Token.
ICO Period:
Week 1-2:  Pre-ICO Investors 25% discount
Week 3- till end:  ICO Phase 0% discount

MORE INFORMATION

Whitepaper https://greenergy-token.com/whitepaper/

Website https://greenergy-token.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
icobuffer

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 09:18:47 AM

We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/greenergy. We recommend you to add more information about your project, this could positively affect the rating. Write to me if you have any questions.
ArkadiyDeliev
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 9

Anarchy

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:11:41 PM

Seems like an interesting idea. Is there any chat server I could join to talk to the actual people behind the ICO?

VIDY 👅
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:51:01 PM

Now in Europe there is a strong heat. Very heavy load on the mains. But, there is no wind and wind generators do not work. There is a return to traditional, non-ecological sources of electricity, and in Antarctica recorded - 90 degrees Celsius. Perhaps, it is good to use solar panels, but they are very expensive.

Samuiel

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:47:30 PM

Interesting project, I believe this is a good solution and is the future project of online exchange! Keep it up!
Tiffanya

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:28:39 PM

The idea of the project is very interesting, I'm curious about this, I will follow the project to the end. Good luck!
ArkadiyDeliev
Copper Member

Merit: 9

Anarchy

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 09:26:30 AM

Now in Europe there is a strong heat. Very heavy load on the mains. But, there is no wind and wind generators do not work. There is a return to traditional, non-ecological sources of electricity, and in Antarctica recorded - 90 degrees Celsius. Perhaps, it is good to use solar panels, but they are very expensive.
The more activity and hype there is around solar panels, the more does the price fall.

VIDY 👅
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com
bitcoin8x

Activity: 65
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:06:39 AM

The more activity and hype there is around solar panels, the more does the price fall.
I don't agree with you. It seems you do not understand the concept of scarcity. The best example is Bitmain and their ASIC miners. The more hype surrounding them, the faster they sell out, the higher the flipping price.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:11:13 AM

where are the other links? road map, facebook and tiwtter or telegram? and where the other information the team is working behind this project. if you launch a project you must make more complete details about your project.
romul1972

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:17:29 AM

Greetings to all participants. I ask for a link to the social media of the team Greenenergy. It is interesting to know more about the project and their plans.
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:19:32 AM

where are the other links? road map, facebook and tiwtter or telegram? and where the other information the team is working behind this project. if you launch a project you must make more complete details about your project.
They might seem currently do not have all of them you have said above. Just wait and see the improvement in the project.
bitcoin8x

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:28:19 PM

They might seem currently do not have all of them you have said above. Just wait and see the improvement in the project.
This is the biggest problem I have with this project. I would otherwise invest, but I first need to speak to the actual team. Nonetheless, this project doesn't have Telegram, nor does it have a Discord or Slack. How are we supposed to get in contact?
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:43:57 PM

I would like to clarify. "We are trying to update the outdated energy market structures and replace them with cutting edge technology that fits perfectly into our digital world." And in what way is this update expressed? Energy companies will not agree to make a profit in a currency other than FIAT.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
CityLife Corp.

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:17:25 AM

can anyone tell ,e what was the soft and hard cap of the project ?
bitcoin8x

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:01:08 AM

Hard cap is 210,000,000 tokens. I don't think there's any soft cap, but the cap for pre-ICO is 60,000,000 tokens.
chengxiaodong1

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:29:24 PM

what is the total supply you prepare for bounty, because it is also the attraction of your project campaign egretia,I'd love to join the signature bounty of this project.@Team, will you announce the bounty program here?
bitcoin10201

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:00:04 PM

Nice eco-friendly token with decentralized billing.

I don't agree with you. It seems you do not understand the concept of scarcity. The best example is Bitmain and their ASIC miners. The more hype surrounding them, the faster they sell out, the higher the flipping price.
More interest in solar energy and purchases = more research and development, better mass production = cheaper prices and higher efficiency
CityLife Corp.

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:21:37 AM

Hard cap is 210,000,000 tokens. I don't think there's any soft cap, but the cap for pre-ICO is 60,000,000 tokens.

ok, thanks a lot for the info
pewwnoy

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:49:46 AM

Good to be here.The idap platform is similar to that of   an investment or banking institution.Will it provide investment options for incomes persons?
Olywen

Activity: 221
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:31:33 AM

I looked at your site and the whitepaper. Quite an interesting project. The project has an interesting niche and great potential. I wish you success on the ICO!
Foundico_manager

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:43:18 AM

Hi, Greenergy Team!
At what stage is your ICO now?
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: