Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:46:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AUR] Auroracoin - a cryptocurrency for Iceland  (Read 506371 times)
jrich76

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:45:18 PM

It's interesting how some people come here screaming it's a scam and bitching about how we all gonna regret our decisions and so on... Most of the thing that they are pointing at and stressing out are all covered on official webpage but these trolls didn't even mad the effort to read the basics. And they all keep repeating same stuff every 10th page of this forum  Grin

no mention anywhere as to why he can't use his real name. The Mazacoin guys use their real  names.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:46:56 PM

It's interesting how some people come here screaming it's a scam and bitching about how we all gonna regret our decisions and so on... Most of the thing that they are pointing at and stressing out are all covered on official webpage but these trolls didn't even mad the effort to read the basics. And they all keep repeating same stuff every 10th page of this forum  Grin

Technical details on the method of authentication will be released later. Preparations are taking place.

Please enlighten me , cause i haven't see the issue on how it will be done addressed.

And besides , i truly support the idea of doing the distribution this way and not by mining , but i don't like how they don't talk about the technical details on how they want to do it  , if they plan to do it at all.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Lordoftherigs

Activity: 313

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:49:21 PM

no mention anywhere as to why he can't use his real name. The Mazacoin guys use their real  names.

Do you realize that he is about to pull of the biggest attack on the banks and regulated currency ever seen in history if this works. Coming up with his real name is like sticking a target on his back. Not to mention that media are going to get hysterical about the whole thing more and more as we will be approaching the airdrop date.
balduro (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:49:50 PM

Every Icelander knows you can authenticate against the national ID (kennitala) quite easily if you have authentication gateways for that. I am working on a few alternatives, some of which may be used concurrently. If you can find me an Icelander that doubts this, I would be surprised.
balduro (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:51:36 PM

Also, I want to commend LTEX for his work. This would be impossible without people like him.
Lordoftherigs

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:53:48 PM

Technical details on the method of authentication will be released later. Preparations are taking place.

Please enlighten me , cause i haven't see the issue on how it will be done addressed.

And besides , i truly support the idea of doing the distribution this way and not by mining , but i don't like how they don't talk about the technical details on how they want to do it  , if they plan to do it at all.

As you stated the details are yet to be seen. But molecular's last post in the link below is an option.

http://forum.auroracoin.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31&start=40
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:54:31 PM

Every Icelander knows you can authenticate against the national ID (kennitala) quite easily if you have authentication gateways for that. I am working on a few alternatives, some of which may be used concurrently. If you can find me an Icelander that doubts this, I would be surprised.

So , you're working on how to distribute the coin , after you have launched the coin....and you gave yourself a few months to make the "air drop" ..why?
Why didn't you start with the delivery and then with the other...not important things?

It would have been far better as people would have kept the coins since they couldn't trade them on any exchange and actually start thinking about how to use them , not rush to cash in the moment they got them.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Miner232432

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:55:38 PM

How exactly will your airdrop work ? I think people are literally expecting you airdrop the paper wallets to people

Are you going to wait for them to come to you or will you be mailing to each household ?

If it's waiting for them to come to you, how will you ensure maximum exposure so as many people know as possible ?

I am blunt, don't like it ? Too bad
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:57:25 PM

As you stated the details are yet to be seen. But molecular's last post in the link below is an option.

So the details are a plan from a member also states :
however the process works (I have no idea). Anyone know this?

Are you joking? And the idea was posted one week ago? With the coin launched .. when?
You guys have no clue how to do it , right?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
balduro (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:01:38 PM

So , you're working on how to distribute the coin , after you have launched the coin....and you gave yourself a few months to make the "air drop" ..why?
Why didn't you start with the delivery and then with the other...not important things?

It would have been far better as people would have kept the coins since they couldn't trade them on any exchange and actually start thinking about how to use them , not rush to cash in the moment they got them.

The coins had to have some price in order for people to claim them. That is the reason for the run-up time. I did not expect the coin to skyrocket like this.
dararel

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:03:28 PM

MINE TAXI COIN !!!!
jrich76

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:04:22 PM

I will say this, I love the idea of AUR and I do hope the plan is a raving success. I honestly do.  Grin
balduro (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:04:43 PM

How exactly will your airdrop work ? I think people are literally expecting you airdrop the paper wallets to people

Are you going to wait for them to come to you or will you be mailing to each household ?

If it's waiting for them to come to you, how will you ensure maximum exposure so as many people know as possible ?

People will authenticate themselves through the internet, and direct the server as to where to send the coins.

In theory, I could send every Icelander Auroracoins (priv key) to a special section in their internet banking account. This is however a prohibitively expensive option.

Non natives can be forgiven for not knowing the ins and outs of the Icelandic ID system, but I can't explain this over and over again. Read my previous posts.
Lordoftherigs

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:04:53 PM

Are you joking? And the idea was posted one week ago? With the coin launched .. when?
OMG you got me there.... fuck well it's a scam and you just revealed it to the whole world. you deserve a medal Cheesy
Jesus mate I was just showing you a proposal from a member there are plenty of ways how to do this all you need is the ID system. There are actually many applications using it like this one:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/04/23/iceland-s-incest-prevention-app-gets-people-to-bump-their-phones-before-bumping-in-bed.html

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:09:01 PM

OMG you got me there.... fuck well it's a scam and you just revealed it to the whole world. you deserve a medal Cheesy
Jesus mate I was just showing you a proposal from a member there are plenty of ways how to do this all you need is the ID system. There are actually many applications using it like this one:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/04/23/iceland-s-incest-prevention-app-gets-people-to-bump-their-phones-before-bumping-in-bed.html

You blinkered zealot , do you even read what i post?
When you start addressing people like that you clearly show that you have no clue on how to explain , or you don't have a clue what to explain.
If you're one of the spokespersons for aurora , you're doing a great job at doing it wrong.

More supporters like you and ...

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Miner232432

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:09:18 PM

People will authenticate themselves through the internet, and direct the server as to where to send the coins.

In theory, I could send every Icelander Auroracoins (priv key) to a special section in their internet banking account. This is however a prohibitively expensive option.

Non natives can be forgiven for not knowing the ins and outs of the Icelandic ID system, but I can't explain this over and over again. Read my previous posts.

So they have to come to you in order to receive their coins ?

Again I ask how are you ensuring maximum exposure so they know to come to get their coins ?

You don't understand the hype you say ? The hype is based on you physically sitting in a cargo plane, dropping paper wallets over the Icelandic towns, they have hyped based on their imagination of what an airdrop actually is and expectation that this will be the next icelandic currency. When this doesn't happen and IF it doesn't take to the Icelandic people like everyone thinks the coin will crash incredibly fast and incredibly hard, I think this is something you should warn people of because otherwise there will be alot of anger directed at you for misleading those invested in AUR even if you did not intend to mislead them. You have been warned, so do not be surprised if/when this happens

I am blunt, don't like it ? Too bad
Lordoftherigs

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:10:53 PM

Maybe some more explanation is needed in the original post or in the blueprints airdrop because people are spamming this forum with same questions although I'm not sure if it is by purpose or just ignorance.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:14:21 PM

They the thingy about details on how we will do it will come later on the website can be updated with the plan , right?

Also , where will they log , do you have a website ready? Care to share the domain?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
balduro (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:17:38 PM

So they have to come to you in order to receive their coins ?

Again I ask how are you ensuring maximum exposure so they know to come to get their coins ?

You don't understand the hype you say ? The hype is based on you physically sitting in a cargo plane, dropping paper wallets over the Icelandic towns, they have hyped based on their imagination of what an airdrop actually is and expectation that this will be the next icelandic currency. When this doesn't happen and IF it doesn't take to the Icelandic people like everyone thinks the coin will crash incredibly fast and incredibly hard, I think this is something you should warn people of because otherwise there will be alot of anger directed at you for misleading those invested in AUR even if you did not intend to mislead them. You have been warned, so do not be surprised if/when this happens

I don't believe anyone really expects me to drop the coins from a cargo plane. I think people are literate and can read the text on the subject on auroracoin.org.
rurki

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:20:21 PM

Is this accurate?

Network Info
Difficulty   10,664.52235752
Est Next Difficulty   1,950.43083146 (Change in 1935 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Block   13 minutes 40 seconds
Current Block   4113

One pool says 1935 while another says 1, which one is it?
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: